Armenian Knowledge Base  

Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > General Discussions > English Only
Register

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01.04.2005, 21:46   #1
Provocative
 
Red Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ilha dos Amores
Posts: 1,491
Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 157 | 3
Default Let the Pope die in peace!

Barew!

I'm not an atheist, but I don't follow any religion.

As a man I've always admired the current Pope of the Roman Catholic Church, even before he was elected as the Head of that Church.

While not agreeing with many of his positions I've always seen the brave and great guy who fought the nazi invasion of his country!

Today I've known (from an Iman) that the portuguese islamic community have been praying for him for some time. This is something to register.

Now I've got enough of those images of his physical degradation! Definitely the media have no respect for anyone! They only respect the bloody money coming from audiences! The only thing that hopefully we will be spared from is his death in a direct from CNN! LET THAT GREAT MAN DIE IN PEACE!

If you believe in something, please pray for his right to resting in peace! He deserves it!

Peace!
__________________
Red Stone
J'ai besoin de toi,
De tes mains sur moi,
De ton corps doux et chaud,
J'ai envie d'être aimé Domino

From a beautiful love song of the 50s called Domino, music by Louis Ferrari, lyrics by Jacques Plante
Reply With Quote
Old 01.04.2005, 23:50   #2
Студент
 
Sevana's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 387
Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 30 | 3
Default

Red Stone . that is exactly what my family and I did last night at dinner time . we prayed for the pope to depart this earth in peace
Reply With Quote
Old 02.04.2005, 10:34   #3
★★★★★★★★★★★★★
 
Hrach_Techie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: London, UK
Age: 38
Posts: 16,531
Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 482 | 6
Default

The Pope John Paul II was a great leader for catholics. I myself liked him despite the scepticism I always maintained with regard to his ideas of combining all nations and religions into one for the final battle between good and evil ...

Red_Stone, here's that excerpt from the article on muslims praying for the pope :

Quote:
"Muslims in France were praying for the pontiff because he was a "man of peace," said Dalil Boubakeur, president of the French Council of the Muslim Faith. And in New York, Rabbi James Rudin told FOX News that the Jewish community would remember this pope with fondness because of his longstanding fight against anti-Semitism.
The complete source http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,152147,00.html

note that this is the same italian source whose reporter intentionally deceived the public yesterday and spread the lie about pope's death in a split second around the globe ...

the most frightening thing with all this is though the prophecy of bishop Malachy O'Morgair in 1139. I'd refrain from any comments on this, just give it a read and suggest how to go about with all these forecasts... Here's the story itself http://www.rense.com/general6/end.htm

This is another interesting article on who's going to be the next pontiff before the one to reign before the world ends.
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...=1112152825625

yet the other sources claim that a Nigerian is going to be elected by catholics as he's one of the top prospects to be pope ...
__________________
Мадмазель, Медам, Месье! "Глория" меняет курс и направляется в Кейптаун! Кому это не нравится будет расстрелян на месте. (с)

http://texneg.livejournal.com

Last edited by Hrach_Techie; 02.04.2005 at 13:55. Reason: re-phrased/worded a few statements
Reply With Quote
Old 02.04.2005, 14:12   #4
Provocative
 
Red Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ilha dos Amores
Posts: 1,491
Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 157 | 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrach_Techie
The Pope John Paul II was a great leader for catholics. I myself liked him despite the scepticism I always maintained with regard to his ideas of combining all nations and religions into one for the final battle between good and evil ...
He fought for utopia, so I like him!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrach_Techie
Red_Stone, here's that excerpt from the article on muslims praying for the pope :
Quote:
Muslims in France were praying for the pontiff because he was a "man of peace," said Dalil Boubakeur, president of the French Council of the Muslim Faith.
More or less what I've heard an Iman from a Lisbon mosquee saying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrach_Techie
The complete source http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,152147,00.html
note that this is the same italian source whose reporter intentionally deceived thousands of people yesterday and the lie about pope's death has spread around the globe in a split second ...
That's why I'm getting mad about the media! They do everything for making money!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrach_Techie
the most frightening thing with all this is though the prophecy of bishop Malachy O'Morgair in 1139. I'd refrain from any comments on this, just give it a read and suggest how to go about with all these forecasts... Here's the story itself http://www.rense.com/general6/end.htm
Don't believe in prophecies, so with all respect for those who do (and for yourself), I don't take that dish myself!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrach_Techie
This is another interesting article on who's going to be the next pontiff before the one to reign before the world ends.
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...=1112152825625

yet the other sources claim that a Nigerian is going to be elected by catholics as he's one of the top prospects to be pope ...
That's the fight for power, Hrach!... Simply disgusting... My only hope is that the next Pope could compare with Paul VI, John Paul II, or at least John XXIII. Never Pius XII!

Cheers!
Reply With Quote
Old 02.04.2005, 16:07   #5
★★★★★★★★★★★★★
 
Hrach_Techie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: London, UK
Age: 38
Posts: 16,531
Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 482 | 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Stone
He fought for utopia, so I like him!

More or less what I've heard an Iman from a Lisbon mosquee saying.

That's why I'm getting mad about the media! They do everything for making money!

Don't believe in prophecies, so with all respect for those who do (and for yourself), I don't take that dish myself!

That's the fight for power, Hrach!... Simply disgusting... My only hope is that the next Pope could compare with Paul VI, John Paul II, or at least John XXIII. Never Pius XII!

Cheers!
you are right! utopia is an excellent read but unfortunately it never happened even in Europe where this study originated from ... there will be no humanism and there will never be islands with perfect social and political order instead the world will turn into soemthing like this in the closest future:

http://www.abel.net.uk/~savoy/ (c)
LOL Red_Stone I was almost done with typing a big long message with some anaytical figures of mine to describe the picture of the world getting turned upside down by the oil consume and accidentally deleted it all!

may he rest in peace!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools


На правах рекламы:
реклама

All times are GMT. The time now is 15:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.