Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > General Discussions > English Only
Register

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25.05.2006, 12:46   #1
just as it is

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 0
Post The Feds in My Head

Today I was checking again NYT and found a great article in Opinion section, it's called "The Feds in My Head" and it's hilarious! I imagine when my life get's so complicated that the author of this article describes, I hope it's not a reality right now but what if it becomes one? How much are we willing to give up them?
Quote:
I FOUND the federal agent in the living room, listening to the phone messages. When I asked how he hacked my PIN, he laughed. He said not to worry about what specific agency he worked for, because everything was all very fluid now.
And here is another memorable part from this article, which sounds very much like MATRIX …
Quote:
This morning I went to an Internet cafe to reach my clients and look for my family. I tried to buy a cup of coffee, because otherwise you can't use the computers, but the cashier said that, as of right now, they didn't accept cash. I knew my credit and debit cards would be invalid, so I gave up and sat on a bench. After a while two men offered to buy me breakfast. When they asked what was on my mind, I said "nothing." They said that was a very good start.
So, don't be surprised Neo

Whole article here: http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/25/op...5Stockler.html
:wq
Old 01.06.2006, 00:44   #2
Provocative

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0
Default Re: The Feds in My Head

"They" are everywhere, Astro!

На правах рекламы:
реклама