Register

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23.03.2006, 23:25   #1
Easy rider

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default the Weird Japan

>> http://outpostnine.com/editorials/teacher.html <<

This is the 'diary' of some american dude who went to Japan to teach and...

Quote:
Velma Jr.

There's only been two other ichinensei I've been able to nickname so far. One is "Breasts", but I'm sure you all know about that one. The second one is "Stroky". ...Stroky? One day, I was in class, standing at the front as the teacher explained a grammar point. Stroky was sitting in front of me...she had her arm resting on her desk, as she sat sideways in her chair. Take a moment to form a mental picture, try to visualize the position Stroky is sitting in. Got it? Ok.

So anyway, this leads to Stroky....fondling her breast.

And yes, despite being only 12 years old, she does have some breasts (breastage?), small but they're there. And she was just playing with one of them! It was rather harmless/innocent, it's not like she was doing anything perverted. It was more like "Hey! I've got *these* now! Cool!" as she absentmindedly fondled one. Unfortunately for me, she was sitting in the first row, and I just happened to be standing right in front of her desk.

Yes, it was innocent, but I'm sorry, I'm just not accustomed to seeing 12-year old girls freely playing with their tits. And I hope I never become accustomed to such a thing. So I was weirded out, to say the least. But what could I do? It was the middle of class...I didn't want to stop class to ask her "Excuse me, I'm sorry, but can you stop fondling yourself?" No one else seemed to notice, and I didn't want to embarrass her. And, technically, was she doing something wrong? I hadn't officially read the school charter, but I'm fairly sure "No playing with your tits during classtime" is not written anywhere in it.

Plus, that would require me actually acknowledging it - as is I couldn't handle it. It was like looking directly at the sun, it was burning my eyes. I wanted to move away from her, but again, this was the middle of class and I didn't want to cause a disruption. So I had to physically turn my body away from her (damn peripheral vision). Imagine if you will, you have two teachers in your class, and one of them is facing the window. But again Ladies and Gentlemen of the court, I ask you, what could I do?

So I did my best to ignore it, looking out the window and pretending very hard I didn't have a 12-year old Japanese girl stroking her tits in front of me. After about five minutes or so, she gave up and moved onto something else, and I could turn and face the class again. But now, whenever I see this girl, I'm reminded of That Incident.

Thus, her nickname is Stroky.
Read on, it's real funny
Old 23.03.2006, 23:40   #2
Easy rider

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Re: the Weird Japan

Protecting The Merchandise

Some people like to say "Another day, another dollar." Being in Japan, I'd like to say "Another day, another yen". Unfortunately, my version goes something like "Another day, another game of dodgedick."

This particular day, it was the same boy who'd once clapped his hands together and said in English "please!" after I denied him an opportunity. Class ended, and he'd come up to the front to talk to me about something. I did for a while, and then when the conversation ended...he started trying to lunge for my stuff. Complete with "ching!" sound effects accompanying every attempt.

Today he was particularly motivated, and actually came at me pretty hard. I had to catch both his arms, and with those restrained he tried TO USE HIS KNEES TO GET A FEEL. I mean, I can understand setting a goal and going for it, but THIS of all things?!

I decided to try and reason with him. "Why do you wanna touch that? Don't you like girls?" I said in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear. His response? "Lemme touch it! It's big right? I bet you it's big!" He then turns to the English teacher, a Japanese man in his mid-thirties, for confirmation. "It's big, isn't it?" My teacher's response? "Please don't compare him to us Japanese guys."

Thanks.

So my teacher quietly retreated back to the teacher's room while I had to keep restraining this boy well into the hallway, despite his repeated cries of "Lemme touch it! It's gotta be big!" The teacher did give me permission to drop him in a toilet, and flush it, but the bathrooms were a hallway away and this kid was no runt.

He asked me to give up, and when I made it clear I'd carry him down 3 flights of stairs and back to the teachers room if I had to, he finally decided to give up, but not before giving me an omnious "I'll get it one day."

I returned to the teachers room, and that teacher asked me if the boy had managed to get a grab. I proudly exclaimed "Hell no!" The teacher laughed and said "I see," but I do think I detected a hint of disappointment in his voice as well.

Another day, another game of dodgedick.

http://www.hra.am/img/Gulyan1.gif

You must spread before giving to Silver again.

На правах рекламы:
реклама