Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > Entertainment > Games
Register

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05.08.2005, 07:24   #1
the mochinger

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
Default LevonH + Mr. Andersen vs Junior + JJ + ArsenD

Uhm... yes, we had some GGs yesterday evening.
And I feel I have to make at least a very short report about it.
So, before all the guys arrived we had two 1vs2 games, playing Mr vs JJ+LH. Yeah, they raped me game 2 as a revange of the game 1. GG.
So, when AMD rejected to play any games at all (I think he did a very smart move - he was watching how others play and he was making a lot of useful observations for him, hmmm, podelits' AMD) we decided to go LH+Mr vs J+JJ+D.
All games were played with a lot of concentrated adrenaline blown on the middle of the hunters and the three mans team licking it from there. Hey, how about telling us its taste?
The series was over with 3:1 in favour of 2 MANS. But there were no rapes at all in the games... These were really close games.
And when I'm thinking of it, I am sure the games were so cool because of non-standard play of JJ. He just added a lot of randomness+ass kicking bunkers on that poor map.
Now, about the other players:
LH improved a lot and his team play is really fusking amazing.
J is good, his apm is amazing, he just clicks a lot, microes a lot, but refuses to improve his strategies, saying that he needs more APM. wrong...
AD is the most experienced BW player amoung us. He's just a little... slow? defensive? sleepy? um.. i really don't know. but after he got some lessons from MA, he improved. a lot!
AMD is now improving his gaming... gg man.

well, thanks everyone!
Old 10.08.2005, 07:18   #2
the mochinger

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
Default AMD+Mr.Andersen vs Junior+D

hey hey, this is Mister Andersen live reporting from the top Armenian teamwar AMD+MrAndersen vs Chobo+lamd.

It was BO3 and all games were played ZPvsZZ.
1st game on LT with positions 6.9 (o_O)vs12.3.
AMD went standard 9 pool and MrAndersen went 1 gate. and, attention, the gay team went gay 6 pool rush! ...... ppl hima trams gzin, so chem kara sharunakem lav duxov, sorry, karch asem. they overrun amd and in a little longer ending mr.andersen took advantage of their low economy coming from 6 pooling and overrun both gays.
the second game was exactly with the same position (GOD, havanakanutjuny 1/24 a) and this time amd survived the first attack and again the gays lose in a straight battle.

enjoy!

На правах рекламы:
реклама