Armenian Knowledge Base  

Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > General Discussions > General
Register

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23.03.2005, 21:10   #16
Младенец

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

well, believe or not believe, Turkish people love Armenians. We donot believe discrimination but we are sorry for the death Armenians because of the difficult conditions.
Old 23.03.2005, 21:19   #17
Banned

mikal, you are not welcome here buddy.

One day Armenians will take back the lands turks took from us.
Old 24.03.2005, 00:41   #18
Студент

Downloads: 10

Mikal , it is so sad that your schools and your grandparents have not tought you the truth , 1.5 million Armenians were murderd and the rest were saved by the sarounding Arab countries and the western missionaries , my grand parents are among those who survived as children to tell all . do you know any thing about the young Turks and the Ottoman Impire ?
you say Turks like Armenians , is that why so many of our christian churches have been converted to mosques , no respect , is that why Armenians are refered to as Gafures (Infedels)by Turks . I have no problem with Islam as such but dont push my bottons please . do you know why most Armenians in Turky now have Turkish last names , hey are afraid , that is why .
Mikal , have you been to Ani ? Akhtamar ? and hundreds of such historic Armenian places , tell me why those places are out of reach for Armenias .

Last edited by Sevana; 24.03.2005 at 02:00. Reason: spelling
Old 24.03.2005, 16:53   #19
Banned

На дискотеке в Германии русский в майке с надписью: "У турков три
проблемы".
К нему тут же подходит турок и спрашивает:
- Ты чего? Проблем ищешь? Ты наехать хочешь?
- Это ваша первая проблема. Агрессивность. Вы всегда пытаетесь
создавать проблемы на пустом месте.
Когда дискотека заканчивается, то русского уже подкарауливает группа
турков.
- Сейчас ты ответишь за свои слова! - говорят они.
- Это ваша вторая проблема. Вы не можете решать свои проблемы сами и
сразу собираете своих по любому поводу.
- Да как ты смеешь с нами так говорить?!! - турки повыхватывали ножи...
- Это ваша третья проблема, - продолжает русский. - Вы всегда приходите
с ножами на перестрелку.
Old 24.03.2005, 17:53   #20
★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Downloads: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikal
well, believe or not believe, Turkish people love Armenians. We donot believe discrimination but we are sorry for the death Armenians because of the difficult conditions.
The only problem with you guys is that you assume what we armenians mean by saying genocide is wrong. Ok! let me put it this way - if you make a negative, clear enough generalization about Osama-bin-Laden, I'll then assume this guy has something against extremists. Right?! Why the heck then we the armenians talk so much negative, make sweeping generalizations about Turks, is that just because we are part of the large movement that shouts 'Turks must die!' and the facts we have are all illusive ... it would then mean that all armenians are racists and are jumping turks unaware of that Turkish people love Armenians ... does this make sense? We are not against you, your families and turkish people in general, you take this the wrong way. We just don't want it look like a horse of a different color or a story of the people that appear someday outside the court claiming that the bench were all racists for trying to attach labels of murderers to the whole nation for a crime that never really happened. The point is it goes both ways you hate armenians armenians hate you unless those responsible for the crime get sued for the genocide and our sacred lands are back!

http://texneg.livejournal.com
Old 06.04.2005, 20:37   #21
Младенец

i believe in the piece of all nations. can you imagine the world 2-3 centuries after if we cannot provide peace between us?
Old 07.04.2005, 07:11   #22
★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Downloads: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikal
i believe in the piece of all nations. can you imagine the world 2-3 centuries after if we cannot provide peace between us?
hi mikal!

I have really much respect for you and your courage to talk about our common history on prevalently an armenian forum and I do not give any account of you to be guilty for what has happened in the past, but you know as a matter of fact this story
http://candle.direct.am/index.php
has more holes in it than a swiss cheese.

I am not going to argue with you anymore on whether or not to call it genocide because I have my own real proof from eye witness testimonies of my great grand parents and you know what I guess is the only conclusion we can draw from this is that if you deny the genocide of armenians by ottoman turks rather than jews by Hitler or ukranians by Stalin ever happened, you then must think it would be wrong if it had happened ... that's where the compromise lurks but let's drop it for now because as far as I know you celebrate Novruz these first days of April ...

I wish you a happy novruz!
Hrachya

Last edited by Hrach_Techie; 07.04.2005 at 17:34.
Sponsored Links

На правах рекламы:
реклама