Armenian Knowledge Base  

Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > General Discussions > General
Register

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20.03.2005, 09:21   #16
★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

No further replies from my side on this. ...lest the sleeping admins wake up.
Old 20.03.2005, 15:48   #17
Студент

Downloads: 10

One more thing Hrach ,speaking of silicon , I have been told that any more than a handful is a waste, do you agree?
Old 20.03.2005, 16:44   #18
Banned

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrach_Techie
to me it's just trophy wives can now get a life ...
he deleted one of the attachments.
Old 20.03.2005, 18:53   #19
Provocative

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevana
One more thing Hrach ,speaking of silicon , I have been told that any more than a handful is a waste, do you agree?
Excuse me both of you if I'm mixing myself in your conversation.
Speaking about silicon, all is a waste!
Speaking about no silicon, more than a mouth... ERR... a handful is a waste, yes!
Old 24.03.2005, 09:51   #20
Младенец

Downloads: 0
Default Where r we goin'?

hi guys, i thot i began this thread with something a bit more serious and more meaningful than what i see here.........

Its crazy and i am by no means here to spam......if thats the way u guys welcome newcomers to your forum, then i must say, thats quite sad!

Anyway, i think accoona will take some time to catch up with the big 5 in the search industry. And in case you might be interested, you could also chk out google's revolutionary desktop bar!!!
Old 24.03.2005, 14:12   #21
Студент

Downloads: 10

chil out sokal , nothing wrong with having some fun .
Old 24.03.2005, 14:38   #22
Provocative

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokal
Bush, Saudis and coddling Fundamentalism. Read about it all in interesting stories published in www.accoona.com.
With a title like Bush, Saudis and coddling Fundamentalism, I was expecting that your link would lead to some facts and comments on the subject. But no, I've just fallen on one (more) search engine. I speak for myself but I've got enough of them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sokal
hi guys, i thot i began this thread with something a bit more serious and more meaningful than what i see here.........

Its crazy and i am by no means here to spam......if thats the way u guys welcome newcomers to your forum, then i must say, thats quite sad!
First, you were cheatting when issuing a post (your first one) with such a title in the General section. I wouldn't say the same if your title (in case you don't know, titles are very important, because they make us decide whether or not we wish to see the thread) were something like "New search engine" and thread were placed in the section "Web sites". Here I must show a yellow card to the moderators who didn't simply delete your thread.
I must add now that some days afterwards it happened to me that visiting two particular sites - and having pop-ups and cookies blocked - without clicking any link, a window opened with accoona's page. At least the way they act is suspicious...

Second, Hrach_Techie, with his first intervention, managed to create some interest in something that, in my humble opinion, is garbage. The change of subject was not useful, I agree, but at least interesting!

Third, besides a couple of exceptions that are natural in an universe of more than 2000 members, users are very friendly here. You didn't receive a warm welcome just because you acted in the wrong way. In my country we have a say: "Who sows winds gets storms!"

Peace!
De ton corps doux et chaud,
J'ai envie d'être aimé Domino

From a beautiful love song of the 50s called Domino, music by Louis Ferrari, lyrics by Jacques Plante
Sponsored Links

На правах рекламы:
реклама