Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > General Discussions > General
Register

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03.11.2005, 14:21   #106
грызун-пацифист...

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Arrow

пардон... если Ваш home-page не врет, Вы сами задействованы в области ПиАр-а...странно только, что "работой на себя" кичится "специалист" (ой, поправка) НЕКТО, имеющий дело с формированием чужого мнения...

парадокс...

Last edited by Belka; 03.11.2005 at 14:45.
Old 03.11.2005, 14:24   #107
старожил

я фигею.
Old 03.11.2005, 14:27   #108
Master of Puppets

Я тоже. Белла .. тов. Ленин завещал вам /нам/всем учиться ! не могу не присоединиться к этому призыву .. перечитайте ваш последний пост .. внимательно и сами его поправьте ) Я приглашаю вас на свои лекции по ПР в следующем семестре .. приходите .. если захотите дайте знать в ПМ и я договорюсь насчет Вас .. И давайте на этом закончим все ..
Old 03.11.2005, 14:40   #109
грызун-пацифист...

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aovin
Я тоже. Белла .. тов. Ленин завещал вам /нам/всем учиться ! не могу не присоединиться к этому призыву .. перечитайте ваш последний пост .. внимательно и сами его поправьте ) Я приглашаю вас на свои лекции по ПР в следующем семестре .. приходите .. если захотите дайте знать в ПМ и я договорюсь насчет Вас .. И давайте на этом закончим все ..

сожалею, что у Вас пока есть право преподавать... вообще...

надеюсь, что Вы, в свою очередь, обратитесь к более опытным пиарщикам дабы поднять не только квалификацию, ни и научиться быть минимум ВЕЖЛИВОЙ

в игнор, однозначно, в игнор!
Old 03.11.2005, 14:52   #110
панаехавший

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyWren
ya ne brosayu musor, ne prichinyayu vreda prirode, vse eti kafe ya let 6 soznatel'no boykotiruyu.. i chto takim kak ya delat' prosto sidet' i smotret' kak drugie eto delayut..ili popitatsya kak to povliyat' na drugix !
Вот, хоть за что-то можно зауважать человека.

Я тоже сознательно сторонюсь любых кафе и прочих объектов построенных на бывших зеленых местах. А вот когда Дети Пикассо в Астрале концерт давали вы были? Можно кстати спросить всех сторонников подобных акций, были ли они на этом концерте. Я вот знаю многих кто был, и люди далеко не отсталых слоев населения.
Old 03.11.2005, 16:36   #111
Master of Puppets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belka
сожалею, что у Вас пока есть право преподавать... вообще... .....
Ухожу .. пацифисты вышли на тропу войны ..
Old 03.11.2005, 17:51   #112
инсценирующи

Downloads: 22

Нааарооод спокойно
Old 15.11.2005, 08:40   #113
грызун-пацифист...

Exclamation www.armenianow.com

Seeing Red about Green: Café construction stopped near NCO, but protestors remind that destruction of parks is everybody’s loss

By Gayane Mkrtchyan
ArmeniaNow reporter

Following protests by musicians, complaints from patrons of the arts and demands from environmental activists, construction of a café near the Komitas Chamber Music Hall has been stopped.

Marchers want to save Yerevan green space

Late last week, the Yerevan Municipality ordered that construction of a café that would potentially infringe on the National Chamber Orchestra and other performances be halted.

The noised raised by the music hall controversy (see Culture, or “Café Culture” ) again focused attention on a debate that has concerned environmentalists in recent years as Yerevan’s “green space” shrinks, while the number of cafes grows almost weekly. (According to data of the Social-Ecological Association, between 1995-2002 the city lost more that 1,000 hectares of public green territories because of construction, including cafes. Meanwhile, the planting of greenery decreased to 3.6 percent. It was 30.6 percent in 1986.)

Last Saturday some 150 protestors went to the streets, starting at the Music Hall and marching to the Opera House to denounce the “de-greening” of the city center.

“S.O.S. Shikahogh today has turned into S.O.S. Yerevan,” said Karine Danielyan, president of For Sustainable Human Development (referring to a nature preserve in the south that was saved from development). “Thirty public environmental organizations have been struggling for the saving of green areas of Yerevan for 4 years.

“Our success is insignificant. That is why today we announced the ‘S.O.S. Yerevan’ movement that was caused by construction works beginning in the yard of the House of Chamber Music.”

Participants wore green ribbons, and were joined along the way by sympathetic onlookers.

“We called ‘S.O.S. Yerevan’ too late,” says Avetik Ishkhanyan, president of the Helsinki Association, and a proponent of environmental purity. “It should have been done when the first trees in the vicinity of the Opera House and in Victory Park and then in the Hrazdan Gorge were felled.”

Ishkhanyan said the movement isn’t as strong as it should be, because people don’t protest, until the offensive action directly impacts them. For example, why were the musicians not protesting when trees were being cut and cafes replacing them throughout all the other parks in Yerevan?

“Though late, we rose to our feet. We should not be deceived by a small success. They say that the building of the House of Chamber Music will be dismantled. I am sure that another similar ‘bunker’ will rise in some other territory tomorrow,” says Ishkhanyan.

Garabekhyan, who earlier led protests outside the music hall, did not participate in Saturday’s rally, which was planned before the mayor’s intervention in stopping that café construction.

Gharabekyan says he is also concerned with environmental issues, but adds that it would not be right on his part to participate in the march since the Municipality has met his demands.

“We had decided to organize the march in case the authorities did not undertake steps within one week,” Gharabekyan told ArmeniaNow. “But the Chief Architect of Yerevan met us even earlier than we expected, discussed the problems of the Yerevan urban plan. The roof of the billiards hall is dismantled. The reason I have not taken part was not a surrender from the SOS Yerevan movement, but . . . today we need to record success and then turn to larger issues.”

“I know only one thing, statesmen said that they would dismantle it and there is no need to continue the row for this area. But we will continue our march today even without Gharabekyan,” said Silva Adamyan, a member of the union for the Protection of Green Areas of Armenia.

President of the “Ecolour” public organization Inga Zarafyan believes that when specific problems (i.e., halting the construction near NCO) are being solved, the common problems should not be forgotten.

The day before the march a forum on the issue was held at the American University of Armenia in which public organizations, cultural and political figures, scientists, and state officials took part.

A petition circulated by the protestors says building businesses on public “green space” is illegal, because it violates ecological laws and international conventions.

“We demand that the destruction of green areas be stopped, all kinds of construction in green zones currently taking place be canceled, all illegal facilities be dismantled observing all town-planning standards. We demand that the requirements of the RA Constitution be followed and the publication of town-planning documents of the city of Yerevan be ensured,” says Adamyan.

Old 15.11.2005, 08:44   #114

Downloads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belka

Late last week, the Yerevan Municipality ordered that construction of a café that would potentially infringe on the National Chamber Orchestra and other performances be halted.
Belkaspasibo za xoroshie novosti
Great news
Congratulations!
Old 18.11.2005, 14:02   #115
Школьник

если (!) действительно удастся добиться отмены строительства, то это уже прецендент, информацию о котором нужно всячески распространять дабы убетдить скептиков в действенности гражданской активности.

Last edited by darvin; 18.11.2005 at 17:50.
Old 18.11.2005, 17:17   #116
Silence

/*constructing offtop
3 levels of communicating:
1. there is 1 reality, that is my reality & my reality is the truth

2. there are 2 realities, & my own is the true one
/thinking for oneself "& unfortunately for stupid X., his/hers is wrong. & aloud "...but if u'r interested, come to my lectures, i'd be happy to teach u the truth../

3. there are 2 realities, & from my mental level i can see & understand them both
*/
i have the impression, that Belka is communicating, lobbing the issue on the 1st level, & Aovin opposing on the 2nd level, the others again either on 1st or 2nd. why don't we try to communicate in level 3, try to understand each others points, find common edges? only then we can work together.
after all, we all want to see our yerevan green, beautiful, a better place to live in.. sure there will be diff opinions & methods to it. even better, combine them!
Old 18.11.2005, 18:10   #117
Студент

Downloads: 10

Moonlight there is only one reality when it comes to this issue , the green spaces are for every one in Yerevan and chopping the trees down and puting caffee houses is for the benifit of few , and this kind of permenant damage can only be stopped by the people of Yerevan , join the protest when ever and where ever to protect your envionment and what is yours
Old 18.11.2005, 18:23   #118
Silence

Sevana jan, in every issue there are so many realities, as many individuals are enrolled pity, that all the discussion here was in russ, you couldn't read the others' points.. what i mean, ignoring & denying others' realities, others' truth, we cannot achieve anything.
exactly, the green space should be saved. but how? what we armenians can't do, is just to listen to each other & work in a team.
Old 22.11.2005, 18:40   #119
Дошкольник

Белла, может вместо того, что бы пафосно топать ножкой объяснишь иным неосведомленным (к примеру - мне) чем конкретно мешает кафе в указанной части города?
Лично я, объект довольно урбанизированный, и когда мне хочется понюхать свежий воздух выбираюсь на природу. Намекаю на то, что смысла охранять леса будет побольше. В нашем гооде оставшиеся деревья погоду не меняют. Машин больше. Да и не украшают деревья наш город особо. Кафе, в свою очередь, раздражают своим количеством. Одно дело, если бы на месте деревьев построили какой-нибудь культурный центр. Хотя бы еще один музыкальный клуб или театр для талантливых малолеток. В пору твоей жажде интеллигенции, которая не деревьями, увы, живет. Так что видится мне акция эта еще одной сомнительной благотворительностью... До тех пор, пока ты не дашь рациональное объяснение.
Old 22.11.2005, 22:49   #120
Պիոներ պալատի Սիրուշ

Юль, но почему же так скептически ((
Sponsored Links

На правах рекламы:
реклама