Младенец

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

thnx friends
Old 03.02.2007, 20:40   #18
Im blond whats ur excuse?

Downloads: 1

Regardless what u may want to find in an Armenian forum, u are welcome!
Old 04.02.2007, 06:23   #19
Смотри мне прямо в глаза!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
it's no religion or god to believe in or not. maybe u wanted to say you'r sorry & r ashamed of ur grandpas?
Don't you think, dear Moonlight, that it's unnatural to be sorry for something you didn't do ?
Old 04.02.2007, 07:11   #20
Скромный ученый

Downloads: 20
Uploads: 3

Hi, Turkish_Hrant. Here is a forum concerning Armenian Genocide http://armeniangenocide.com/forum/
And there is corresponding topics about genocide in other armenian forums - let me know to post links, if you want to.
Old 04.02.2007, 08:51   #21
Silence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monopole View Post
Don't you think, dear Moonlight, that it's unnatural to be sorry for something you didn't do ?
my dearest, most tolerant & liberated Monopole: "sorry" 1st of all means sympathy, compassion (сострадание, as i see ur eng is not so good:P) for somebodies pain, loss, suffering. that word is said by everybody who has no fault in that loss or pain, just to express moral support. ever heard the expression "oh i'm sorry to hear that. i'm sorry for him. i'm so sorry?)))))
& i didn't offer our guest to say "forgive me"

i can see where u tend, & yes, today's turks, who didn't kill themselves, ARE responsible for their grandpas' deeds. i don't say they should be killed, or put into a prison. but they SHOULD say apology for their fathers & grandpas. they should somehow compensate the material, human and moral loss to successorс of genocide survivors/victims. like germans do.

to make it simple for u to comprehend, let's say my grandpa killed his friend & took all his belongings, house, wife. now my grandpa is dead, but i know, that today i live in the house, use the wealth that was robbed from an Innocent smb after killing him by my grandpa. you think i have no moral/legal responsibility today? that my ownership is legal & i shouldn't return it to a survived son of that killed man?

today's whole turkey is smb's robbed motherland, house, culture, wealth, after exterminating/assimilating them. but do u want to talk about it?
Old 04.02.2007, 11:30   #22

Quote:
my dearest, most tolerant & liberated Monopole: "sorry" 1st of all means sympathy, compassion (сострадание, as i see ur eng is not so good:P) for somebodies pain, loss, suffering. that word is said by everybody who has no fault in that loss or pain, just to express moral support. ever heard the expression "oh i'm sorry to hear that. i'm sorry for him. i'm so sorry?)))))
& i didn't offer our guest to say "forgive me"
OK, I'm not so good at English, perhaps I'm not quite right realize all details of meaning of the word "sorry".

Quote:
i can see where u tend, & yes, today's turks, who didn't kill themselves, ARE responsible for their grandpas' deeds.
On my opinion it's a nonsense, otherwise one could assert that all armenians including me and you are responsible, for instanse, for the masacre of Tondrakians and Pavlikians. And the number of the absurdic examples of such a kind is infinite. Anybody is responsible only and only for his deals. You don't responsible even for you father and mother. Thought, the opposite statement is not always correct. Parents for some extent are responsible for their children, but not vice versa.
Quote:
i don't say they should be killed, or put into a prison. but they SHOULD say apology for their fathers & grandpas. they should somehow compensate the material, human and moral loss to successorс of genocide survivors/victims. like germans do.
How do you think the compemnsation should be ? And to what extent ? Many things in this world are relative and formal. Compensation is this situation has only formal meaning.
What's about german don't forget that nobody of naci officials judged in Nurnbegr admit themselv gilty. NOBODY !!! And people which are living in Germany now don't pay anithing. This is the matter of german goverment and some companies which uses the labour of prisoners during WW II.

Quote:
to make it simple for u to comprehend, let's say my grandpa killed his friend & took all his belongings, house, wife. now my grandpa is dead, but i know, that today i live in the house, use the wealth that was robbed from an Innocent smb after killing him by my grandpa. you think i have no moral/legal responsibility today? that my ownership is legal & i shouldn't return it to a survived son of that killed man?
This is resonable. But the same statement is totally uncorrect if instead of you we consider another person who, for instanse, has something in common with you (nationalyty, name, weight, the color of eyes, the same date of birth e.t.c.). This person by no means should compensate something.
Quote:
today's whole turkey is smb's robbed motherland, house, culture, wealth, after exterminating/assimilating them. but do u want to talk about it?
The same is correct almost for all today's countries, particularly for whole America.
It is extremistic point of view, but it is point of view. And I really dont want to discuss it.
Old 04.02.2007, 12:18   #23
мрачный бородач

OK, Monopole, let's take it other way. Turkish_Hrant (btw, TH, what's your real name?) is not responsible for what has happened in 1915. Here I totally agree with you. But Turkish government is, for it still denies the fact, forbids to talk about it openly, persecutes people only for mentioning these events, blocks Armenian etc. Do you think it is also normal, and that turkish citizens have nothing to do with this fact? Many of them probably didn't know the truth, so the whole story appears to be quite surprise for them, and not good one. No wonder that guys like TH sorry after all. Don't you think it would be a normal reaction for normal people? And I think it's good, because if they do, and there's a lot of them, we can hope, that they will change the policy of Turkey and finally we will establish normal relations with our neighbours.
So I welcome TH here, and glad to hear about his attitude towards this issue.
Old 04.02.2007, 12:20   #24
Младенец

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor View Post
Hi, Turkish_Hrant. Here is a forum concerning Armenian Genocide http://armeniangenocide.com/forum/
And there is corresponding topics about genocide in other armenian forums - let me know to post links, if you want to.
thank you

and hii for other friends
Old 04.02.2007, 17:56   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arth-Gwyr View Post
OK, Monopole, let's take it other way. Turkish_Hrant (btw, TH, what's your real name?) is not responsible for what has happened in 1915. Here I totally agree with you. But Turkish government is, for it still denies the fact, forbids to talk about it openly, persecutes people only for mentioning these events, blocks Armenian etc. Do you think it is also normal, and that turkish citizens have nothing to do with this fact? Many of them probably didn't know the truth, so the whole story appears to be quite surprise for them, and not good one. No wonder that guys like TH sorry after all. Don't you think it would be a normal reaction for normal people? And I think it's good, because if they do, and there's a lot of them, we can hope, that they will change the policy of Turkey and finally we will establish normal relations with our neighbours.
So I welcome TH here, and glad to hear about his attitude towards this issue.
Here I completely agree with you.
Old 05.02.2007, 06:02   #26
Скромный ученый

To Monopole
Что, братишка, попал под обстрел лунатика? Лучше пережди, аргументами ничего не добьешься.
Old 05.02.2007, 06:15   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor View Post
To Monopole
Что, братишка, попал под обстрел лунатика? Лучше пережди, аргументами ничего не добьешься.
Это вообще-то не он, а она. Очень даже симпатичная и милая девушка. (Фото в различных ракурсах прилагаются в соответствующем разделе)
Old 05.02.2007, 06:32   #28
Скромный ученый

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monopole View Post
Это вообще-то не он, а она. Очень даже симпатичная и милая девушка. (Фото в различных ракурсах прилагаются в соответствующем разделе)
Знаю, знаю, что не он, а она. Фотки не смотрел, но в дискуссию вступать не рекомендую - она (дискуссия) не очень плавно перетекает в ленинский митинг (как его обрисовывал Солженицын от лица Сталина).
Old 05.02.2007, 09:01   #29
Silence

Monopole, Professor, what a compliments!! grazie ragazzi, u'r so sweet
Old 05.02.2007, 12:23   #30

Quote:
Monopole, Professor, what a compliments!! grazie ragazzi, u'r so sweet