Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > General Discussions > General
Register

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21.07.2008, 11:15   #1
Младенец

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Facebook anyone?

Ok so after reading the Myspace thread I jumped on the bandwagon and became totally obsessed with it - now that the Myspace obsession has died down, I've become hooked on Facebook!! I love it! I think it's so much better then Myspace and Hi5 and all those other 10 million sites that exist . . . At first I wasn't too keen but my friend made my profile for me . . . I was told "it's at a 'university' level and doesn't have any bogans or teeny boppers" I guess what she meant was that it's a bit more "mature" then the other sites . . . Ok it's hard to explain! But i'm totally hooked on it now and it's really not helping with all this uni work that I have to get done!!
Does anyone else use Facebook??

Last edited by Jane; 21.07.2008 at 13:33. Reason: spam
Old 21.07.2008, 21:49   #2
Silence

Downloads: 1

oh ja Lilith's Shrine - bored of fb!
Old 22.07.2008, 18:10   #3
Im blond whats ur excuse?

Downloads: 1

Without Facebook it is just impossible to imagine student's life. I don't really know what does MySpace look like, but Facebook is the main source of information for me in terms of uni curriculum. It's certainly not only about watching each others' videos or commenting on each others' pics. Nearly all the Universities and societies have their customized pages on facebook and one can easily join them and get all the updates.

На правах рекламы:
реклама