Armenian Knowledge Base  

Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > General Discussions > General > Greeting Place
Register

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09.08.2007, 23:04   #16
a little soap bubble
 
Azura's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Yerevan
Age: 28
Posts: 2,744
Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 62 | 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monopole View Post
Wow, ya zhe sejchas rastayu, steku pod stol, utrom bednye uborshicy pridut i upadut v obmorok ot takogo zrelisha !!! Spasibo, rodnaya ! Tak pritano videt tebya prisoedinennoj !
уборщиц в шею. растаешь скорее всего от жары)
Reply With Quote
Old 09.08.2007, 23:09   #17
Смотри мне прямо в глаза!
 
Monopole's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Все там будем.....
Age: 41
Posts: 16,499
Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 493 | 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azura View Post
уборщиц в шею. растаешь скорее всего от жары)
Tut krugom kondicionirovanie centralizovannoe, skoree zamerznut mozhno.
Reply With Quote
Old 09.08.2007, 23:12   #18
a little soap bubble
 
Azura's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Yerevan
Age: 28
Posts: 2,744
Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 62 | 3
Default

и никто не согреет ? ))) какой ужас. как все запущенно.
Reply With Quote
Old 09.08.2007, 23:14   #19
Смотри мне прямо в глаза!
 
Monopole's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Все там будем.....
Age: 41
Posts: 16,499
Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 493 | 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azura View Post
и никто не согреет ? ))) какой ужас. как все запущенно.
Nikto !!!!!
V nomere so mnoj zhivet alzhirec.
Ya prosil, chtob kakuyu-nibud studentku poselili iz Estonii, no oni ne soglasilis.
Reply With Quote
Old 10.08.2007, 05:13   #20
Кандидат
 
Wedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: Yerevan
Age: 42
Posts: 1,149
Downloads: 15
Uploads: 1
Reputation: 149 | 3
Default

ПОЗДРАВЛЯЮ !!!
Reply With Quote
Old 10.08.2007, 06:29   #21
Просто Мэрри
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Location: Место, где свет...
Posts: 476
Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 7 | 0
Default

Monopol'cheg, s Dnem Rozhdeniya! Don't worry, be happy!
Reply With Quote
Old 10.08.2007, 06:37   #22
★★★★★★★★★★★★★
 
Hrach_Techie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: London, UK
Age: 38
Posts: 16,531
Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 482 | 6
Lightbulb Happy Birthday!!! СЧАСТЬЯ!!! :):):)

Before the Violent Unknown Event, Monopole was a competent physicist and an experienced girl-picker enthusiast, happy to discuss his enthusiasm on girls. After the VUE, Monopole's ability at both skills had become phenomenal. The VUE added four inches to his height, shed him of three stone, encouraged hair growth, heightened his blood temperature, shortened his vocal cords and taught him Instantaneous Dekis.

Monopole achieved his significant personalized girl-picking by a prodigious mastery of technique, and by the use of new materials. He was able to try on with girls for very long periods; his record being five days and four nights, and his longest recorded try was nine hundred and seventeen miles away from his hometown to diversify the set he already probed.

His skill at recognizing and assessing woman sexuality conditions, and his ability to maneuver in poor visibility were not equaled. He left his competitors so far behind that his skill isolated him. He bricked up the ground-floor doorways of his house making it compulsory for himself to enter his home by the roof. And to minimize muscular growth that would inhibit picking, he used his legs as little as possible, until his gait resembled that of a starling.

Monopole developed a great restlessness at every change in the girls nature, and on autumn nights he accompanied migrating birds far out to sea, always turning back with great reluctance.

To extend his range and his intimacy with birds, Monopole ruthlessly streamlined his body by excessive exercise and diet, growing very lean in the leg, muscular in the shoulders, long in the arm and short in the neck. He was finally and fatally caught out. Once when he was after a flock of terns, he banked too steeply, too sharply, too suddenly, and broke his neck.
His corpse dropped like a stone into the river at Ashtarak’s ravine, and his last pair of nylon wings is preserved at the Institute for Physical Research in Ashtarak.

**********************************************************
ПС:надеюсь не обидешься - это у меня инспирация после гринвея такая СЧАСТЬЯ ДОРОГОЙ!!!
__________________
Мадмазель, Медам, Месье! "Глория" меняет курс и направляется в Кейптаун! Кому это не нравится будет расстрелян на месте. (с)

http://texneg.livejournal.com
Reply With Quote
Old 10.08.2007, 07:04   #23
Вредительниц
 
BagirkaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: San Diego, USA
Age: 46
Posts: 4,793
Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
Blog Entries: 1
Reputation: 550 | 4
Default

Monopole:
Ya prosil, chtob kakuyu-nibud studentku poselili iz Estonii, no oni ne soglasilis.

Wedge:
ПОЗДРАВЛЯЮ !!!

Reply With Quote
Old 10.08.2007, 07:12   #24
длинноногое Нонайко..
 
Nanochchka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: В комнате лишенной зеркал..
Age: 33
Posts: 3,664
Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 494 | 3
Default

Оооо, Вадим-дарагой, с Праздником тебя Жизни!
Ну что тебе сказать в такой чудесный для нас всех День, продолжай так же радовать Нас своей харизматичной персоной!
Reply With Quote
Old 10.08.2007, 07:28   #25
Смотри мне прямо в глаза!
 
Monopole's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Все там будем.....
Age: 41
Posts: 16,499
Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 493 | 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedge View Post
ПОЗДРАВЛЯЮ !!!
SPASIBO !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry-Go-Round View Post
Monopol'cheg, s Dnem Rozhdeniya! Don't worry, be happy!
I am trying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrach_Techie View Post
Before the Violent Unknown Event, Monopole was a competent physicist and an experienced girl-picker enthusiast, happy to discuss his enthusiasm on girls. After the VUE, Monopole's ability at both skills had become phenomenal. The VUE added four inches to his height, shed him of three stone, encouraged hair growth, heightened his blood temperature, shortened his vocal cords and taught him Instantaneous Dekis.

Monopole achieved his significant personalized girl-picking by a prodigious mastery of technique, and by the use of new materials. He was able to try on with girls for very long periods; his record being five days and four nights, and his longest recorded try was nine hundred and seventeen miles away from his hometown to diversify the set he already probed.

His skill at recognizing and assessing woman sexuality conditions, and his ability to maneuver in poor visibility were not equaled. He left his competitors so far behind that his skill isolated him. He bricked up the ground-floor doorways of his house making it compulsory for himself to enter his home by the roof. And to minimize muscular growth that would inhibit picking, he used his legs as little as possible, until his gait resembled that of a starling.

Monopole developed a great restlessness at every change in the girls nature, and on autumn nights he accompanied migrating birds far out to sea, always turning back with great reluctance.

To extend his range and his intimacy with birds, Monopole ruthlessly streamlined his body by excessive exercise and diet, growing very lean in the leg, muscular in the shoulders, long in the arm and short in the neck. He was finally and fatally caught out. Once when he was after a flock of terns, he banked too steeply, too sharply, too suddenly, and broke his neck.
His corpse dropped like a stone into the river at Ashtarak’s ravine, and his last pair of nylon wings is preserved at the Institute for Physical Research in Ashtarak.

**********************************************************
ПС:надеюсь не обидешься - это у меня инспирация после гринвея такая СЧАСТЬЯ ДОРОГОЙ!!!
Nu tyi zagnul ! Dazhe ya stalverit v kakoj-to moment. Spasibo, dorogoj !
Reply With Quote
Old 10.08.2007, 07:31   #26
это надо видеть
 
Satyricon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: где то там...
Age: 31
Posts: 3,695
Downloads: 8
Uploads: 1
Blog Entries: 2
Reputation: 746 | 4
Default

С праздником! Здоровья, счастья, любви и побольше денег на беспечную жизнь. А вообще думаю лучше чтобы ты все же нашел женщину своей мечты или хотя бы просто женщину
Reply With Quote
Old 10.08.2007, 07:34   #27
Смотри мне прямо в глаза!
 
Monopole's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Все там будем.....
Age: 41
Posts: 16,499
Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 493 | 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanochchka View Post
Оооо, Вадим-дарагой, с Праздником тебя Жизни!
Ну что тебе сказать в такой чудесный для нас всех День, продолжай так же радовать Нас своей харизматичной персоной!
Oj, spasibo, princessa, budu, budu staratsya radovat vas, ved mne eto dostavlyaet takeo udovolstvie !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyricon View Post
С праздником! Здоровья, счастья, любви и побольше денег на беспечную жизнь. А вообще думаю лучше чтобы ты все же нашел женщину своей мечты или хотя бы просто женщину
Spasibo, dorogoj ! Vot kogda ya nanjdu svoyu mechntu, a u etoj mechty budet zhenzhina, vot etoi budet zhenzhian moej mechty !
Reply With Quote
Old 10.08.2007, 07:59   #28
Наблюдатель
 
-=Dront=-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2002
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Age: 42
Posts: 630
Downloads: 7
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 134 | 4
Default

Мои поздравления
Reply With Quote
Old 10.08.2007, 08:59   #29
Silence
 
Moonlight's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: back to meta level
Posts: 3,926
Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Blog Entries: 3
Reputation: 202 | 3
Default

с днем рождения! расти большим и умным
Reply With Quote
Old 10.08.2007, 09:00   #30
toreador who can't kill
 
Сизиф's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: The Palace of Exile
Posts: 3,495
Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 238 | 3
Default

После пламенной речи Hrach_Techie мне остается только сказать:
- поздравляю с днем рождения, будь счастлив!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools


На правах рекламы:
реклама

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.