Armenian Knowledge Base  

Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > Thematic forums > History and Politics
Register

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04.02.2005, 14:44   #46
Дошкольник

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Mr. Da New Yorker! Thank YOU! You make my day- greatest smile ever- sorry no emoticon to show it. Honestly you did have a point there, so again, apologies if i appeared arrogant.
Now explanation- probably every one of us has a passion of some kind, it can be reading, writing, sports, science, computers, well, you know. Now, you don't really have to come up with any LOGICAL reasons for your passion, right? Now for me that passion is English language. I am sorry, but probably that's one of the things that i truly love in the whole entire world. So i devote as much time, research, writing, speaking and exercise as a basketball star would devote on playing basketball, thinking and talking basketball.... well, you know what i mean, right?

However, me speaking or writing English has nothing to do with me being ARMENIAN, or not wanting to be ARMENIAN or pretending to be something else. I am as much of an ARMENIAN, and a PROUD ARMENIAN as anyone else or all of us. NOW THAT'S THAT.

AND THANK YOU EVERYONE, SHAT SHAT SHAT SHNORAKALUTYUN U MERCI for accepting me the way I am.

Love and peace to everyone

And sorry, i didn't hit the space key so i have two words glued together.
Old 04.02.2005, 16:29   #47
Подумаем...

Downloads: 0

Сразу скажу , что мне стыдно плохо владеть родным армянским языком. Не могу похвастаться и идеальным русским, и совсем плохо с английским.Но для общения на форуме этого хватает .

Хочу подойти к вопросу языка с "новой" стороны. Язык - это не только инструмент общения, но и инструмент овладения информацией (знанием).

Мы как маленький народ не в состоянии перевести на армянский всю информацию.Во-первых это долго, во-вторых дорого.
Поэтому чтобы не отстать в науках мы должны на приличном уровне знать хотя бы один язык крупного государства.Очевидно , что нам нельзя терять нашу "русскоязычность" и желательно приобрести еще в добавок "англоязычность".

Наконец , чтобы не потерять почву под ногами на родине, необходимо хорошо знать родной армянский.
Old 05.02.2005, 22:57   #48
Студент

Downloads: 10

Shushanika . I also am a very proud Armenian , how ever unlike you I was not born in Armenia , here in Canada the Armenians do their best to teach the children the language . my parents went as far as sending us to Jerusalem into boarding school to learn Armenian . how ever my Armenian will never be perfect , improving my Armenian skills was one of the reasons I joined this forum . but russian seems to be the choice of language ,concidering this is comng from Armenia . also I think it will be to the benefit of all Armenians to learn English as it is the most in demand language in the world now .

На правах рекламы:
реклама