Uploads: 0
Lightbulb Who Rules America?

Quote:
Who Rules America?
The Alien Grip on Our News and Entertainment Media Must Be Broken

By the Research Staff of National Vanguard Books
Kevin Alfred Strom, Media Director

P.O. Box 330 · Hillsboro · West Virginia 24946 · USA

THERE IS NO GREATER POWER in the world today than that wielded by the manipulators of public opinion in America. No king or pope of old, no conquering general or high priest ever disposed of a power even remotely approaching that of the few dozen men who control America's mass media of news and entertainment.

Their power is not distant and impersonal; it reaches into every home in America, and it works its will during nearly every waking hour. It is the power that shapes and molds the mind of virtually every citizen, young or old, rich or poor, simple or sophisticated.

The mass media form for us our image of the world and then tell us what to think about that image. Essentially everything we know—or think we know—about events outside our own neighborhood or circle of acquaintances comes to us via our daily newspaper, our weekly news magazine, our radio, or our television.

It is not just the heavy-handed suppression of certain news stories from our newspapers or the blatant propagandizing of history-distorting TV "docudramas" that characterizes the opinion-manipulating techniques of the media masters. They exercise both subtlety and thoroughness in their management of the news and the entertainment that they present to us.

For example, the way in which the news is covered: which items are emphasized and which are played down; the reporter's choice of words, tone of voice, and facial expressions; the wording of headlines; the choice of illustrations—all of these things subliminally and yet profoundly affect the way in which we interpret what we see or hear.

On top of this, of course, the columnists and editors remove any remaining doubt from our minds as to just what we are to think about it all. Employing carefully developed psychological techniques, they guide our thought and opinion so that we can be in tune with the "in" crowd, the "beautiful people," the "smart money." They let us know exactly what our attitudes should be toward various types of people and behavior by placing those people or that behavior in the context of a TV drama or situation comedy and having the other TV characters react in the Politically Correct way.
продолжение тут http://www.natvan.com/who-rules-america/index.html
Old 02.03.2005, 10:01   #2
Догоняющий пивом

Downloads: 0

Q: Who Rules America?
A: Americans
Old 02.03.2005, 10:03   #3
★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Downloads: 8

the background of some americans still serves to define what's behind the game...
Old 02.03.2005, 10:07   #4
Догоняющий пивом

What background? do you mean origin?
Old 02.03.2005, 10:09   #5
★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOB
What background? do you mean origin?
read the article
Old 02.03.2005, 10:14   #6
Догоняющий пивом

I red it and basically didn’t find anything new in that publication. IMHO “background” is not the right word in this case.
Old 02.03.2005, 10:19   #7
★★★★★★★★★★★★★

IMHO discussion of whether or not the word background can be used interchangeably to mean the same thing as origin is beyond the scope of this section ... So if you want we can easily move the discussion down to English oNly ...

open to your suggestions ...
Old 02.03.2005, 10:30   #8
Догоняющий пивом

Actually it’s not like I meant origin as background. That was simply a question and then after I wrote that in my opinion “background” is not the right wording while I guess I got your point. I believe that it would be practical to wait for others’ feedback in this thread in order to see whether we should continue in English or not.
Old 02.03.2005, 11:26   #9
★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOB
Actually it’s not like I meant origin as background. That was simply a question and then after I wrote that in my opinion “background” is not the right wording while I guess I got your point. I believe that it would be practical to wait for others’ feedback in this thread in order to see whether we should continue in English or not.
I certainly wouldn't brand your sense of humour "exotic". Maybe I'm out on a limb, or my sense of humour is a little warped, but I find this article packing a whole lotta commonsense. I admit that my anti-semitic posts are all branded with my unique (or maybe not so unique) wit, but it's still true that criticizing Israel or Zionists doesn’t necessarily make me anti-semitic... Maybe this is a little far-fetched but I sometimes think that the "Zionists" suffer from a bad case of premature articulation and actions.

I'm sure I'm stating an obvious truth here: potential recruiters (Joshua12 ) may be watching this list to see who'd make the cut as a chronicles-writer for their Zionist company and who wouldn't.

I'll add some more of my thoughts a little bit later ....

http://texneg.livejournal.com

Last edited by Hrach_Techie; 02.03.2005 at 13:45.
Old 02.03.2005, 11:41   #10
Догоняющий пивом

Sense of humor? Your anti-semitic posts? Zionism? What are you talking about and what all those have to do with our discussion? Well now I have to admit that in fact I didn’t get your point.
Old 02.03.2005, 11:42   #11
★★★★★★★★★★★★★

you shouldn't really understand everything
Old 02.03.2005, 11:44   #12
Догоняющий пивом

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrach_Techie
you shouldn't really understand everything
The truth is out there?
Old 02.03.2005, 11:49   #13
★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOB
The truth is out there?
and it could be closer than ever
Old 02.03.2005, 12:03   #14
★★★★★★★★★★★★★

The Secret Rabbinical Teachings Concerning Christians
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/talmudx.htm
Old 02.03.2005, 13:39   #15
Дошкольник

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOB
Q: Who Rules America?
A: Americans
Strongly disagree. Only A FEW of them, and even that is relative. Money rules AMERICA.
Sponsored Links

На правах рекламы:
реклама