Armenian Knowledge Base  

Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > Thematic forums > History and Politics
Register

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04.08.2006, 17:42   #46
Banned Kaifavarius
 
Davka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: Bombay
Age: 40
Posts: 6,892
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 9 | 0
Default Re: Конфликт на Ближнем Востоке

DolceGabbana-yov spasatel )))))))))))
Yankee Go Home!
Reply With Quote
Old 05.08.2006, 07:47   #47
Смотри мне прямо в глаза!
 
Monopole's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Все там будем.....
Age: 41
Posts: 16,499
Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 493 | 6
Default Re: Конфликт на Ближнем Востоке

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvDav
Izrail i USA pokazivayut xoroshiy primer kak nujno zashishat interesi svoix grajdan v otlichii ot sovetskogo principa "chelovek dlia gosudarstva" (a ne naoborot), takim obrazom otnine maleishie popitki prichinit vred izrailtyaninu ne ostavyat ix dusham pokoya potomu chto napomnyat eti dni. da oni sdelali iz muxi slona i postradali nevinnie v bolshei chasti no oni pokazali chto sposobni zashishat samix sebya kak nikto drugoi. Na samom dele ix chasha terpenia prosto perepolnilas, vspomnite skolko postradalo ot terroristov smertnikov i ot vzrivov bomb, i shas uje nujen bilo lish maleishee dunovenie so storoni palestincev.
Они показали только то, что они скоты и убийцы, которые ни чем не лучше террористов смертников. И для большинства здравомыслящих людей на планете Израиль выглядит именно таким образом.
Reply With Quote
Old 05.08.2006, 08:13   #48
¡no pasaran!
 
dolphin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Location: localhost
Age: 35
Posts: 540
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 13 | 4
Thumbs down Re: Конфликт на Ближнем Востоке

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monopole
Они показали только то, что они скоты и убийцы, которые ни чем не лучше террористов смертников. И для большинства здравомыслящих людей на планете Израиль выглядит именно таким образом.
полностью согласен!
Reply With Quote
Old 05.08.2006, 08:41   #49
The splendid
 
AvDav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Pure thoughts
Age: 36
Posts: 3,408
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 222 | 3
Default Re: Конфликт на Ближнем Востоке

eto prosto otvetnaya reakciya na terror, oko za oko zub za zub
Reply With Quote
Old 05.08.2006, 08:56   #50
Смотри мне прямо в глаза!
 
Monopole's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Все там будем.....
Age: 41
Posts: 16,499
Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 493 | 6
Default Re: Конфликт на Ближнем Востоке

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvDav
eto prosto otvetnaya reakciya na terror, oko za oko zub za zub
Даже, если принять справедливость такого принципа, то все равно выходит, что "ответная реакция" направлена не по адресу, так как гибнут невинные дети.
А вообще, люди, таким древнем диким принципом уже давно не руководствуются.
Reply With Quote
Old 05.08.2006, 09:01   #51
The splendid
 
AvDav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Pure thoughts
Age: 36
Posts: 3,408
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 222 | 3
Default Re: Конфликт на Ближнем Востоке

razumeeca poter sredi mirnix grajdan ne izbejat eto je samaya nastoyashaya voina, te je terroristi ispulzuyut narod kak jivoi ****
Reply With Quote
Old 05.08.2006, 09:30   #52
Смотри мне прямо в глаза!
 
Monopole's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Все там будем.....
Age: 41
Posts: 16,499
Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 493 | 6
Default Re: Конфликт на Ближнем Востоке

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvDav
razumeeca poter sredi mirnix grajdan ne izbejat eto je samaya nastoyashaya voina, te je terroristi ispulzuyut narod kak jivoi ****
Да какая это война ! Это бойня ! Уже погибло около 1000 мирных жителей, половина из которых дети, и всего несколько боевиков ! Это называется война ? Вчера передавали по телевизору, что израильская армия избегает сухопутных столкновений с Хезболла, посколько в этих боях они всегда проигрывают !
Так что вещи надо называть своими именами, если Израиль хочет воевать с террористами, что вполне справедливо, пусть с ними и воюет, а не с бесзащитными детьми ! Но прежде всего нужно самим прекратить тактиру террора и выполнить все резолюции ООН относительно окупированных палестинских терриорий ! Справедливости ради подчеркну, что я не считаю, что дейсвия террористов справедливы, когда они направлены против мирного населения Израиля, даже если они и борются за свое исконное право жить на своей земле. Террору не может быть никакого оправдвния от кого бы он ни исходил и какие бы цели не преследовал. Так что Израиль показал всему миру, что в нравственном плане ничем не отличаеться от самых радикальных террористических групировок !
Reply With Quote
Old 05.08.2006, 12:25   #53
Banned Kaifavarius
 
Davka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: Bombay
Age: 40
Posts: 6,892
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 9 | 0
Default Re: Конфликт на Ближнем Востоке

Quote:
Блэр оставил британских политиков в недоумении и отбыл в трехнедельный отпуск на карибский остров Барбадос. Ряд членов лейбористской фракции в Палате общин рассчитывали, что премьер-министр в разгар ближневосточного кризиса, по меньшей мере, отзовет парламент с каникул.

Однако глава правительства Соединенного Королевства в то время, как ряд членов кабинета, в том числе глава МИД Маргарет Беккет, временно отложили свои отпуска в связи с необходимостью работы над резолюцией СБ ООН и усилиями по разрешению ливано-израильского конфликта, выбрал Карибы.


Накануне на ежемесячной пресс-конференции на Даунинг-стрит, которая стала последним официальным мероприятием в его календаре перед отпуском, Блэр заверил, что он будет оставаться на связи и держать руку на пульсе событий. "Вне зависимости от того, что я буду делать в эти дни, самое главное - осознавать, что я остаюсь полностью на связи и буду доступен по телефону, как это было во время поездки в Калифорнию", - сказал глава британского кабинета министров
ot tak vot..
a vy govorite oon - tupaya kontora ne vypolnyaet svoix osnovnyx funktsiy (ya tak dumayu) rasformirovat' by eyo nado.
Reply With Quote
Old 05.08.2006, 13:29   #54
Смотри мне прямо в глаза!
 
Monopole's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Все там будем.....
Age: 41
Posts: 16,499
Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 493 | 6
Default Re: Конфликт на Ближнем Востоке

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davka
ot tak vot..
a vy govorite oon - tupaya kontora ne vypolnyaet svoix osnovnyx funktsiy (ya tak dumayu) rasformirovat' by eyo nado.
Ну это слижком радикальные меры ! Нужно реформировать, только вот как, пока в мире есть страны-гигемоны, это будет сделать очень трудно.
Reply With Quote
Old 06.08.2006, 22:34   #55
Скромный ученый
 
Professor's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: В мягком удобном кресле...
Age: 45
Posts: 7,375
Downloads: 20
Uploads: 3
Reputation: 1086 | 6
Default

А как бывает приятно поддержать страну-гегемона! Как говорил Гоголь, приятно согласиться с тем, у кого миллион... А несчастные ливанцы еще недовольны - пусть скажут спасибо, что ковровых бомбардировок не было...
Reply With Quote
Old 07.08.2006, 04:39   #56
Дошкольник
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Armenia
Posts: 125
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 4 | 0
Default

First, I really liked: "По-моему, оправдывать и поддерживать какое-либо насилие-это кощунственно."

The picture is following:
1. Hezbollah started first (which was a stupid thing to do), this gave Israel moral right to strike back and try to secure their country from terrorists.

2. However, I think, Israel went too far and casualties among peaceful civilians (including children) show that the Israel’s protective strike has turned into bloodshed.

The desire of Israel to protect and ensure safety of its people is completely understandable for me as a political step. However, the toll of killed not-terrorists grows every day, which is unallowable and should be stopped.

In this discussion I also read a number of remarks like “террористическому государству Израиль...” A country cannot be “terrorist” and Jews do deserve to have their own state… The hardest problem is to bring peace to this region and the two extreme approaches only make the situation worse…
Reply With Quote
Old 07.08.2006, 05:25   #57
Смотри мне прямо в глаза!
 
Monopole's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Все там будем.....
Age: 41
Posts: 16,499
Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 493 | 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttt View Post
The picture is following:
1. Hezbollah started first (which was a stupid thing to do), this gave Israel moral right to strike back and try to secure their country from terrorists.
OK, every state has moral right to protect their country and people. But let us analyse, does it realy bring safety to Israel to destroy the infrastructure of Libanon and to kill hundred of civil people ? As everybody can see this actions don't preclude Hezbollah from bombing Israel. On a contrary, their attacs only became more and more intensive. Don't you see, that Hezbollah bear very minor damage and their position in Lebanon become more and more firm.
Quote:
2. However, I think, Israel went too far and casualties among peaceful civilians (including children) show that the Israel’s protective strike has turned into bloodshed.
So, if it is the case, I think "protective strike " is not the relevant expression to define the action of Israel against the Lebanon.

Quote:
The desire of Israel to protect and ensure safety of its people is completely understandable for me as a political step. However, the toll of killed not-terrorists grows every day, which is unallowable and should be stopped.
Don't you think that actually aim of this strike was a little different ?
Quote:
In this discussion I also read a number of remarks like “террористическому государству Израиль...” A country cannot be “terrorist” and Jews do deserve to have their own state… The hardest problem is to bring peace to this region and the two extreme approaches only make the situation worse…
Why don't tou think that palestinian people deserve to have their own state as well ?
__________________
Богохульник, чревоугодник, прелюбодей, к вашим услугам.
Reply With Quote
Old 07.08.2006, 06:10   #58
Дошкольник
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Armenia
Posts: 125
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 4 | 0
Default

Yes I do see that, that’s why I said that Israel’s actions have turned into bloodshed of innocent people. What I was saying is from political point of view (politics is always dirty) Israel has some kind of justification of its actions as a hunt after terrorists (and that’s because terrorists had attacked first). Again Israel’s first counterstrikes are completely reasonable. However, as you fairly mention Israel has used Hezbollah’s politically incorrect actions and now we have this bloodshed. Sure killings of hundreds of civilians cannot have any rationalization (I personally think no war has a justification unless it’s protective) and I do blame Israel for that.

You say: ”Don't you think that actually aim of this strike was a little different ?”
Could be, as I said politics is dirty and in this region also bloody affair.

You say:”Why don't tou think that palestinian people deserve to have their own state as well ?”
I do think Palestinians deserve to have their own state too, I mentioned only Israel because I didn’t see a single post saying that Palestinians don’t have that right, however I read a post saying: “многие в мире считают, что террористическому государству Израиль не место в мире.” …
Reply With Quote
Old 07.08.2006, 06:34   #59
Смотри мне прямо в глаза!
 
Monopole's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Все там будем.....
Age: 41
Posts: 16,499
Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 493 | 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttt View Post
Yes I do see that, that’s why I said that Israel’s actions have turned into bloodshed of innocent people. What I was saying is from political point of view (politics is always dirty) Israel has some kind of justification of its actions as a hunt after terrorists (and that’s because terrorists had attacked first). Again Israel’s first counterstrikes are completely reasonable. However, as you fairly mention Israel has used Hezbollah’s politically incorrect actions and now we have this bloodshed. Sure killings of hundreds of civilians cannot have any rationalization (I personally think no war has a justification unless it’s protective) and I do blame Israel for that.

You say: ”Don't you think that actually aim of this strike was a little different ?”
Could be, as I said politics is dirty and in this region also bloody affair.

You say:”Why don't tou think that palestinian people deserve to have their own state as well ?”
I do think Palestinians deserve to have their own state too, I mentioned only Israel because I didn’t see a single post saying that Palestinians don’t have that right, however I read a post saying: “многие в мире считают, что террористическому государству Израиль не место в мире.” …
OK, I see. Basicaly I am agree. But on my opinion as well as on the opinion of many political analysists the main aim of striking Lebanon was non to fight the Hesbollah. Otherwise, why Hesbolla still have facilities to bomb Israel ? Why Israelian forces don't strike straight to the possition of rockets to destroy them finally ? It's very strange. I don't belive they can't do that.
Reply With Quote
Old 07.08.2006, 10:52   #60
Ehhh
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: here my friend
Posts: 429
Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 120 | 3
Default

Я одного не могу понять: воюет вроде только хезбола, а не армия Ливана, гибнут практически только граждане Ливана, а не бойцы Хезбола, откуда такой парадокс?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools


На правах рекламы:
реклама

All times are GMT. The time now is 16:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.