Armenian Knowledge Base  

Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > Thematic forums > History and Politics
Register

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10.05.2008, 17:41   #61
Школьник
 
Hellektor's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Iran
Posts: 177
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 0 | 0
Default

Works of Greek and Roman Historians of Antiquity Presented:

Herodotus

Patrocles

Eratosthenes

Polibi, Historiae

Strabo, Geography

Pliny, Natural Geography

Plutarch, Lives

Dionysus

Cornelius Tacitus, Historia

Ptolemy, Geography

Arrian, Anabasis Alexandri

Dio Cassius, Roman History
Reply With Quote
Old 10.05.2008, 17:41   #62
Школьник
 
Hellektor's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Iran
Posts: 177
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 0 | 0
Default

Works of Islamic Scholars Presented:

Ahmad ibn Yahya Baladhuri, Futuh al Buldan (Conquests of Lands)

Abu Hanifa Ahmad ibn Dawood Dinwari, Akhbar ut Tawal

Ibn Wadih Ahmad ibn abu Ya’qub Ishaq ibn Jafar Isfahani, Tarikh Ya’qubi (Ya’qubi History), Al Buldan (Countries)

Abulqassem Ubeidullah ibn Abdullah ibn Khordadbeh, Al Masalek wal Mamalek (Roads and Countries)

Abu Jafar Muhammad ibn Jarir ibn Yazid ibn Khaled Amoli Tabari, Tarikh

Abu Abdullah Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn Ishaq ibn Faqih Hamadani, Mokhtasar al Buldan (Concise Book of Lands)

Abul Hassan Ali ibn Hussein Massoudi, Muruj udh Dhahb wa Ma’aden ul Jowhar (The Meadows of Gold and the Mines of Gems), At Tanbih wal Ashraf

Abu Ishaq Ibrahim ibn Muhammad al Farsi al Istakhri, Masalek wa Mamalek (Roads and Countries), Sovar al Aqalim (Maps of Lands)

Abu Ali Ahmad ibn Omar ibn Rosteh, Al A’laq an Nafiseh

Abulqassem Muhammad ibn Hawqal, Sourat ul Ardh (The Map of the Earth)

Abu Abdullah Muhammad ibn Ahmad ibn Yussof Kharazmi (Khwarizmi), Mafatih ul Ulum

Sohrab (Ibn Srabion), Ajayeb ul Aqalim… (Wonders of Places…)

Anonymous, Hodud ul A’alam min al Mashreq ilal Maghreb

Shamseddin abu Abdullah Muhammad ibn Ahmad ibn abu Bakr Bana’a Shami Muqaddasi, Ahsan at Taghasim fi Ma’rifat al Aghalim
(The Best Divisions for Knowledge of the Regions)


Abu Reyhan Muhammad ibn Ahmad Biruni, Athar ul Baghieh, Al Jamahir

Emadeddin Ismail ibn Muhammad ibn Omar Abulfada (Abul Fida), Taqwim al Buldan

Qudamah ibn Jafar Katib Baghdadi, Kitab ul Kharaj

Abu Ali Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn Miskuyeh Razi, Tajarib al Umam (Experiences of Nations)

Abu Ubeid Abdullah al Bakri Qurtubi (of Cordoba), Al Massalek wal Mamalek

Abu Abdullah Muhammad ibn Muhammad Sharif Idrissi, Nuzhat ul Mushtaq fi Ikhtiraq al Afaq (The Delight for Who Desires to Journey through Different Horizons)

Muhammad ibn Mahmood ibn Ahmad Toosi, Aja’eb ul Makhluqat (Marvels of Creatures)

Izzeddin Ali ibn Athir, Al Kamel fit Tarikh (Complete History)

Abu Abdullah Yaqut ibn Abdullah Hamawi, Mo’jam al Buldan (Book of Countries)

Zachariah Emadeddin ibn Muhammad ibn Mahmood Qazvini, Athar al Bilad wa Akhbar al Ibad (Vestiges of Countries and Information on Men)

Zineddin Ibn Hamdollah Mostowfi Qazvini, Nuzhat ul Qulub (The Delight of Hearts)

Abu Zayd Abdurrahman ibn Muhammad ibn Khaldun
__________________
A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River NEVER existed before 1918
A nation called "Azeri" NEVER existed throughout human history
Reply With Quote
Old 10.05.2008, 17:41   #63
Школьник
 
Hellektor's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Iran
Posts: 177
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 0 | 0
Default

Works of 19th and 20th Century Historians Presented:

Vasili Vladimirovich Bartold, Sochineniia Moscow from 1963 to 1977

Vladimir Minorsky, Studies in Caucasian History, Articles about pan-Turkism, Atropatena

Joseph Markwart (Marquart), Die Chronologie der alttьrkischen Inschriften, Leipzig, 1898, Eranshahr nach der Geographie des ps. Moses Xorenatsi, Berlin, 1901

Kamilla Vasilyevna Trever, Ocherki po istorii i kulture Kavkazkoi Albanii,… Moscow – Leningrad 1959

Igor Mikhailovich Diakonov, Istoriia Midii…, Moscow – Leningrad 1956

Nina Viktorovna Pigulevskaia (Pigulevskaya), Siriiskie istochniki VI v. o narodakh Kavkaza, V.D.I. N° 1, 1939, Siriiskie istochnik po istorii SSSR, Moscow – Leningrad 1941, Goroda Irana v rannem srednevekovie, Moscow – Leningrad 1956

Abbasghuli Agha Bakikhanov, Golestan e Eram

Mirza Jamal Javanshir Qarabaghi, Tarikh-e Qarabagh (History of Karabakh)

Igrar Aliev (Aliyev), Voprosi istorii Kavkazkoi Albanii, Baku, 1962, Ocherk istorii Atropateni, Baku, 1989
Reply With Quote
Old 10.05.2008, 17:42   #64
Школьник
 
Hellektor's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Iran
Posts: 177
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 0 | 0
Default

From the Trashcan:

Abulfazl Elзibay, Bu manin taleyimdir, Baku, 1992

Academy of Sciences of the Soviet Republic of “Azerbaijan”, History of Azerbaijan, Baku, 1958

Thomas Goltz, Letter from Eurasia: The Hidden Russian Hand, Foreign Policy, No. 92 (autumn, 1993), pp. 92-116
doi:10.2307/1149147

Nourida Ateshi, Nizami Gencevi ist unsere geistig-moralische Legitimation. Available online on Potsdam University website in PDF format

“International” Crisis Group report on Artsakh, 11 October 2005, International Crisis Group - Nagorno-Karabakh: A Plan for Peace

Emma Bonino’s Turchia page
Emma Bonino - Official WebSite

Note: the otherwise very interesting article presented below appears in the trashcan section solely because of the regurgitation of fables of “Northern Azerbaijan/Southern Azerbaijan”, 20% one million lies, and snow job of the sort:

Ilya Bourtman, Israel and Azerbaijan's Furtive Embrace, Middle East Quarterly, Summer 2006
Israel and Azerbaijan's Furtive Embrace - Middle East Quarterly
Reply With Quote
Old 10.05.2008, 18:25   #65
Школьник
 
Hellektor's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Iran
Posts: 177
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 0 | 0
Default And the Fraud Had a Name, PDF Version

Here's the PDF version:

And the Fraud Had a Name, Azerbaijan: the Real the Fake and the Absurd (3.2 MB)

Do not try to save the file here; you can save the file from the page that opens when you click the link here. You should click the link which will take you to the download page.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
Old 10.05.2008, 19:53   #66
Banned
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Here and there
Posts: 41
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Reputation: -6 | 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellektor View Post
        • 2.The Greatest
          Intergalactic
          Tragedy in the
          History of the
          Universe
          the insignificant
          Khojaly
          Incident
Interesting indeed.

Well, the transliterated history of countries' names, e.g. Geo_orgia, 'Ar_me'nia (Hay_as_tan), Amer_ika , Aser_baijan, isrA_el as well as India (Ind[r]a), Iran (In[d]ra), Iraq (I[n]qra) contains many secrets known 'but' to Lord Enki.

And there is no insignificant crimes in the Galaxy. Crime remains crime. Great crime cannot overweight small crime. Crime remains crime. One should accept own crimes to be able to demand others to accept their crimes, even if once crime is a small one and the others crime is a Great one. Even the crimes of king Tigran must be accepted.

The book is interesting, though quite controversial.

Regards,
Galactic Federation
Reply With Quote
Old 10.05.2008, 22:32   #67
Silence
 
Moonlight's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: back to meta level
Posts: 3,926
Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Blog Entries: 3
Reputation: 202 | 3
Default

went only through the toc, seems quite impressive! couldn't u put it all in 1 pdf file? would be much easier to share, spread, read..
Reply With Quote
Old 11.05.2008, 07:12   #68
наивная дурочка
 
TasteMyLipstick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2005
Location: бродяжка я
Age: 33
Posts: 196
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 25 | 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
went only through the toc, seems quite impressive! couldn't u put it all in 1 pdf file? would be much easier to share, spread, read..
Read oen of the previous posts:
http://forum.armkb.com/history_and_p...tml#post657882
Reply With Quote
Old 11.05.2008, 17:01   #69
Школьник
 
Hellektor's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Iran
Posts: 177
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 0 | 0
Default It's there, couple of posts above!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
went only through the toc, seems quite impressive! couldn't u put it all in 1 pdf file? would be much easier to share, spread, read..
I believe this should also be available as open text so that the occasional reader will stumble upon a heading and read it, while a PDF might reside on your PC for years without ever having been opened, let alone read.

That said, I went through some trouble to make a PDF with useful navigation features because Acrobat sucks as far as interpreting the links in Word. It's intersting you missed it because it's two posts before yours, the very last post of the expose.
Reply With Quote
Old 11.05.2008, 18:24   #70
Школьник
 
Hellektor's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Iran
Posts: 177
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 0 | 0
Default Another Turk disguised as non-Turk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Admiral View Post

Well, the transliterated history of countries' names, e.g. Geo_orgia, 'Ar_me'nia (Hay_as_tan), Amer_ika , Aser_baijan, isrA_el as well as India (Ind[r]a), Iran (In[d]ra), Iraq (I[n]qra) contains many secrets known 'but' to Lord Enki.

And there is no insignificant crimes in the Galaxy. Crime remains crime. Great crime cannot overweight small crime. Crime remains crime. One should accept own crimes to be able to demand others to accept their crimes, even if once crime is a small one and the others crime is a Great one. Even the crimes of king Tigran must be accepted.

The book is interesting, though quite controversial.

Regards,
Galactic Federation
I'm new on this forum but your post count and join date show that you're no "elite" member of the board either so I can't go back and find out who you are. Judging from what you say here, you sound like a Turk disguised as a non-Turk. I really do not need to reply, because the first part of your post is gobbledygook that makes no sense.

The rest of your post with all your poorly concealed accusations are dealt with if you bothered to read the rather extensive heading about the insignificant Khojaly incident scam, yet history and facts are irrelevant to the Turk.

What's pathetic is that while the "Azeri" filth committed genocidal acts all over fake "Azerbaijan" which drove 400,000 to half a million Armenians out of their millennia old homeland FAR from the war zone, this Jew fabricated hoax is the only "trump" in the claws of the murderous "Azeri" vermin to incriminate the Armenians. This five hour necessary wartime operation to extinguish the fire of Grads that were being sadistically fired on peaceful Armenian civilians on a daily basis has been blown out of proportion, is regurgitated lecherously all the time and is shamelessly put on an equal footing with the Armenian Genocide.

Oh, the "crime"! Which crime do you actually mean? The barbaric slaughter of 34 out of 47 Armenian civilian hostages held in Aghdam whose faces and bodies were mutilated by bloodthirsty "Azeri" scavengers to prevent them from being recognized? The photos and video of these unfortunate Armenians taken by Chingiz Mustafayev are used and abuse by the "Azeri" scum to bring the Armenians down to their parasitical level after killing poor Mustafayev who found out the hoax and reported it to Moscow.

Can we Armenians commit crimes against the parasite that's been gnawing at our existence for a thousand years? Even if the Armenians put all the Turks out of their goddamn misery, even if every Armenian living today gives all Turks a thousand slow deaths by dissecting them and plucking their flesh with pliers it would not amount to 0.0000001% of what Turks have done to us the last thousand years, it still won't count as crime. It will be getting rid of pestilence. Armenians disposing of Turkish garbage can only be labeled pesticide not genocide.

How can the Armenians commit a crime against an abomination wallowing in the lowest stages of evolution that invaded our home after 4000 years of civilization, ruled over us, subjugated this highly civilized ancient nation and become our "masters", stopped our progress for a thousand years, destroyed our farmland, churches, monasteries, cemeteries, towns and cities, treated us like their reaya, settled the Kurds in Armenia to harass us for 500 years to make sure we would never summon up enough force to raise our heads and liberate our homeland from their barbaric yoke, stole our children for 500 years for janissary, changed and are still changing the name of our country, provinces, cities, towns and even flora and fauna and are still squatting in our home after they exterminated the landlord?

Which one of the genocidal crimes cited below has the most worthless, repugnant, liquid garbage ever to have leaked the trashcan of the universe, the "Azeri" Turk accepted and for which one has it ever shown the minutest remorse, not taking into account the Nakhijevan destruction, the Gurgen Markarian butchery, 70 years of repression against Armenians of Artsakh, the genocide of Armenians in Nakhijevan, Artsakh, Baku, Shushi, etc. from 1905 to 1920?

Here I copy paste from the pogroms against Armenians during 1988-1992 from this very thread:

"While the wolves have this sole fabricated incident in their fraudulent pack of whining cards plus the western media to amplify the hoax behind them, let it be known that besides Sumgait, Baku, Gandzak, Shahoomian, Getashen, Martunashen, Maragha and Shushi, pogroms were perpetrated in the Armenian towns and villages of Hadrut: Jraberd (Agbulag), Karing (Arpagyadouk), Banazur, Karmrakar (Binyatlu), Sarelanch (Jilan), Arevshat (Dolanlar), Myulkyudara, Petrosashen, Spitakashen, Tzamdzor, Dzor, Khandzadzor (Agjakend) Arakel; further in Voskepar, Karintak, Karachinar, Buzluk, Horek (Talish), Manashid, Nidj, Berdadzor, Hinshen, Tas-Verst (Tzakhkadzor), Khandzk, Hin-Tagher, Kichan, Kajavan, Karaglukh, Togh, Shurnukh and in the last surviving Armenian village in occupied Nakhijevan by 1989, Znaberd (Aznabyurt) as well as in Shamkhor, Shamakhi, Sheki, Zakatali, Chardakhli, Mingechaur and everywhere else throughout fake “Azerbaijan” where Armenians lived."
Reply With Quote
Old 11.05.2008, 19:10   #71
Banned
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Here and there
Posts: 41
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Reputation: -6 | 0
Default

Quote:
so I can't go back and find out who you are.
I am what I am, and I think that is quite sufficient.

There is no doubt that the governments of Turkey and Azerbaijan been active in plotting genocides and massacres of Armenian people.

But at the same time one should note that Armenians and Turks and Azeris been living in peace for long period of time as well. One can easily note, that those genocides and massacres climaxed after attempts of foreign powers to use Armenians as political factor in the region, certainly that does not justify the homicidal policy of Turkish and Azeri governments. But Armenians should learn that they suffer only then when they are used as a tool by foreigners and do not lead their own independent policy in the region.

Besides that the Armenian side, in its turn should not deny things which are self evident and obvious. We all know that something happened there in Khodjali. And even the crimes of king Tigran should be accused. From point of view of International Legislation (so to say) one crime cannot overweigh the other crime, because each crime is a separate crime. I just wanted you to pay your attention at that peculiarity in your strategy and tactic of data representation. I guess your arguments will be more representative and influential and Wise if you count that peculiarity. Besides that I strongly recommend you to abstain from anti-Jewish sentiments in your writings, it is counter-productive approach, besides that Armenias and Jews have quite many common things as two brother nations, and if some individuals acted on behalf of evil, I think you have no moral rights to trigger here negative centimes against any nation and especially Jewish people. If Jews really have their finger in the pie in those massacres and genocides on clerical or governmental level, or on level of national organizations, then the God of Israel shall punish them for braking His commandments. I think you should trust the God in those matters. According to the Bible the God has very credible profile in punishing those who break his commandments. I think you have no right to accuse any nation as a nation. You should accuse certain individuals, politicians etc who stand behind certain policy. The way you present the data you trigger inter-national hatred. It is VERY WRONG APPROACH.

The most weak position of Armenian side is inability to present the military crimes to International Institution as properly as it is possible, that is because the Armenian Civilization is badly organized and the country is infected by Endemic Governmental Corruption that grounds to zero all advantages Armenia has to propel its right cause.

I am sorry, but I cannot any longer dispute with you over that topic. It absorbs too much time without any positive results.
Reply With Quote
Old 11.05.2008, 20:39   #72
Banned
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Here and there
Posts: 41
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Reputation: -6 | 0
Default

I think Hell[R]ector that you have sagacity to grasp the essence of my point of view.
Reply With Quote
Old 11.05.2008, 20:52   #73
Школьник
 
Hellektor's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Iran
Posts: 177
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 0 | 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Admiral View Post
I am what I am, and I think that is quite sufficient.

There is no doubt that the governments of Turkey and Azerbaijan been active in plotting genocides and massacres of Armenian people.

But at the same time one should note that Armenians and Turks and Azeris been living in peace for long period of time as well. One can easily note, that those genocides and massacres climaxed after attempts of foreign powers to use Armenians as political factor in the region, certainly that does not justify the homicidal policy of Turkish and Azeri governments. But Armenians should learn that they suffer only then when they are used as a tool by foreigners and do not lead their own independent policy in the region.
OK. I know now that I was right. You are regurgitating the usual Turkish bullshit. The same "Turks and Armenians lived together like "brothers" for centuries".

Before you make me waste more of my time, go through the thread and take your time reading it. You can also download the PDF if you like. All you say has been answered there and I should be saving my time debunking Turkish lies rather to repeat what I've said a zillion times on other forums.

Turks broke into our homeland like an abomination and spread like cancer all over the region after the 11th century AD. Turks, two-legged Inhuman Civilization-deficiency Viruses, treated the subjugated, highly civilized nations like cattle and every imaginable and unimaginable sadistic torture and repression was brought on the landlords throughout 9 centuries of barbaric Turkish yoke. I copy/paste once again from this very thread, the heading An attempt to understand Turkish inhumanity under The Khojaly Incident Scam section. Read it and for ONE second try to be human:

One wonders if in a moment of contemplating the reason for its presence on other peoples’ homeland, the following thoughts ever occur to this strange creature, the Turk:

“Did the Armenians ask the Turks to invade their home?
Did the Armenians ask, after 4000 years of civilization, the Turks who were in the lowest stages of evolution, to come and rule over them?
Did the Armenians ask the Turks to subjugate this highly civilized ancient nation and become their masters?
Did the Armenians ask the Turks to come and stop their progress?
Did the Armenians ask the Turks to come and destroy their farmland, churches, monasteries, cemeteries, towns and cities?
Did the Armenians ask the Turks to treat them like their reaya?
Did the Armenians ask the Turks to settle the Kurds in Armenia to harass them for 500 years to make sure the Armenians would never summon up enough force to raise their heads and liberate their homeland from their barbaric yoke?
Did the Armenians ask the Turks to steal their children for 500 years for janissary?
Did the Armenians ask the Turks to change the name of their country, provinces, cities, towns and even flora and fauna?
Did the Armenians ask the Turks to still squat in their home after they exterminated the landlord?”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Admiral View Post
...But at the same time one should note that Armenians and Turks and Azeris been living in peace for long period of time as well..
Seems you don't give the slightest phuk about all I have said here. The work is about 277 MS Word (or PDF) pages, Verdana 12, images included, where I pulverize the myth of the existence of a nation called "Azeri" supporting my argument by quotes from almost any historian of any nationality or religion ever to have written about the region, yet you shamelessly reiterate the lie. Which "Azeri" intruders were living "peacefully" with Armenians on occupied Armenian territory when the leftovers of Oghuz invasions were called Tatars well until mid 20th century?
Reply With Quote
Old 11.05.2008, 21:33   #74
Школьник
 
Hellektor's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Iran
Posts: 177
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 0 | 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Admiral View Post
Besides that the Armenian side, in its turn should not deny things which are self evident and obvious. We all know that something happened there in Khodjali.
Who do you think you are accusing the Armenians of something they didn't do? It's curious that you don't ever talk about the crimes of the "Azeri" filth against the Armenians yet you blow this nonincident out of proportion. But then agian, it's the only rotten "trump" in your hands and you want to force the international community to accuse the Armenians of genocide and lower this peaceful, industrious nation to the genocidal level of the Turk, where the Armenians were only minding their business, living in their homeland for thousands of years, yet being constantly invaded by Assyrians, Greeks, Romans, Persians, Arabs, etc., until the Turk came...

What do WE know what happened in Khojaly? Let's for a second accept that the Turkish lies were true. In a necessary 5 hour operation to put out the fire of Grad missiles being launched from Khojaly, it is claimed that a couple hundred Turk civilians were killed. Even if they were killed as Turks are alleging, for ONCE the Armenians put some worthless, useless, stinking, illiterate, Turkic garbage out of their misery, saving all the oxygen they were going to waste in their miserable life and the only thing they were going to "create": breeding more of the same garbage. So FUCKING WHAT?

These are some of the FACTS about Khojaly and before you drive me mad, read the goddamn section about this insignificant Jew fabricated scam, I copy/paste from another post of mine elsewhere, thank god (or whatever) I have amassed enough material for every occasion to counter Turk lies:


The Real Tragedy of Khojaly


Genocide is state planned extermination of an ethnicity. The Khojaly non-incident is a mere wartime operation to stop the sadistic shelling of innocent civilians in Stepanakert and other towns in Artsakh. The operation to extinguish the fire from the launching pad of Grads from Khojaly took a mere FIVE HOURS starting on the night of February 25, 1992. The civilian casualties were 11. Several dozens of soldiers also died. Initially they gave the inflated number of 100 then 136 (after killing and adding the Armenian hostages), then took the 6 and put it in front of the toll to get 613, rounded it to 1000 by Jewish hoaxers, double rounded it to 2000 and on an on and on.

34 out of 47 Armenian hostages in Aghdam were savagely slaughtered, and shown on both corpse exhibitions on February 28 and March 2, 1992. The "Azeri" reporter who filmed and photographed the corpses, Chingiz Mustafayev was on both shows, so were the Czech journalist Yana Mazalova, and the group of the hollow hoaxer Jew scambug, the inventor of the insignificant Khojaly incident hoax, Thomas Goltz who's married to a Turk.

The missing Armenian hostages were the ones that were mutilated on the second showing, the "Azeris" did it to avoid them being recognized. That this atrocity was carried out by the "Azeris" themselves is beyond question. This Turk becoming act of Turkish cultural expression that was committed after the 28 of February visit of the journalists could not have been done by the Armenians because:

I. Knowing the smear and lies already spreading against them regarding the non-event this would make it look even worse for the Armenians.

II. They would have to be totally bonkers to risk their lives, sneaking deep inside enemy controlled area sometime between end of February 28 and first of March to perform ritualistic acts exclusively in the line of cultureless nomadic savages and return to their posts without being noticed by any guards of the corpses or other soldiers controlling such a strategically important border.

III. Shit hit the fan, Chingiz Mustafayev found out, reported it and the "Azeris" killed him near Aghdam. Yana Mazalova also reported it. The Turk had more integrity than the Jew Goltz that did not report this, i.e. withheld evidence committing a felony to appease his Turkish whore and help the blackening of Armenians image in the eyes of the world; a desperate act to weaken Armenia’s rightful position to force Armenia to cede land to the sore pan-Turkist loser filth, which will be the eventual destruction of Armenia. This is the purpose of the Jew invented dogma pan-Turkism, the ideology that led to the Armenian Genocide.

***


The insignificant Khojaly incident scam has been debunked by all the evidence even according to "Azeri" sources. If you are unable (as a result of brainwash by Jew dominated media) or unwilling (as a result of something unknown to me going on in your head, yet apparent in all your posts) to read the FACTS then I can't help it.

I. The hundreds of civilians figure is a lie. The civilian death toll was 11, the 100 toll was an exaggeration from the "Azeri" side counting the military casualty both in the Khojaly operation and the skirmishes that were instigated near Nakhijevanik by "Azeri" soldiers who also fled to Aghdam through the corridor, causing deaths on both sides. The 100s figure was a further exaggeration and the 1000 figure came from Jew hoaxer Thomas Goltz, without presenting any proof.

II. Because of the unknown things that go on in your mind, you are unable or unwilling to take into account the FACT of the 34 out of 47 Armenian missing hostages who were held in Aghdam.

III. Because of the brainwash by the Jew dominated media, you refuse to take the FACT into account that the only reason why Khojaly is being blown out of proportion is the presence of the mutilated corpses not the death toll, because the "Azeris" claim 20,000 to 25,000 deaths in the Artsakh war they perpetrated.

IV. Because of the distortion of the picture in your mind you are unable or unwilling to see for yourself the FACT that both Chingiz Mustafayev and Yana Mazalova reported that it was only on the second corpse show that the mangled bodies were noticed. The Turk saw the fraud yet you are unable or unwilling to take this blatant FACT in the equation. There is no possible way the corpse mutilation could have been done by the Armenians. Read my post for the reasons. If this is a secondary matter to you then tell me why this insignificant non-incident has been trumpeted with such vehemence ever since it did not happen?

V. Because of the lobotomy you underwent by the western media you refuse to question why the corpses were scalped on the second showing, a FACT that exposes the insignificant Khojaly incident scam.

VI. Because of your inability or unwillingness to consider the blatant FACT of Chingiz Mustafayev's murder by "Azeris" in "Azeri" controlled Aghdam for his reporting of the hoax, whose photos and video of the corpse show have been used and abused by the hoaxers, you ignore this obvious tampering with the evidence.

VII. Because of your inability or unwillingness to see clearly, you do not take into consideration that the Jew scambug Thomas Goltz, present on both shows concealed FACTS by refraining from reporting the disfigurement only present at the second exhibition, showing the baseness of his kind.

You dismiss all these FACTS and constantly whine about the Khojaly "genocide" perpetrated by the Armenians, yet unless you address these FACTS, nothing happened in Khojaly.
Reply With Quote
Old 11.05.2008, 21:56   #75
Школьник
 
Hellektor's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Iran
Posts: 177
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Reputation: 0 | 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Admiral View Post
And even the crimes of king Tigran should be accused.
Who do you think you are accusing Tigran of crimes without presenting a single fact? All the criminals of the world don't count, only the ONE powerful Armenian king who consolidated the Armenian state is the bad guy of history, the thorn in your eye! It's YOUR immense hatred of the Armenians that has blinded you to the crimes of Tugril, Alp Arslan, Chingiz, Teimur, Mango, Hulagu, Kubilai, ...to Osmans and Orhans and Abdulhamid, Talat and Kemal, and all the man eating, two-legged, genocidal Turk bandits of history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Admiral View Post
From point of view of International Legislation (so to say) one crime cannot overweigh the other crime, because each crime is a separate crime.
Classic example of fallacious, sophistical argumentation! First you prove, despite all the evidence debunking the lie, that there was a crime from the Armenian side then you throw "International Legislation" gibberish at me. A five hour operation to extinguish rocket launchers killing innocent civilians cannot be compared to the planned extermination of an entire nation in their own home, that was carried out during five centuries, peaked in the period of 1894-1923 and is still going on in a hundred different ways. Where's the "International Legislation" to condemn all these crimes, the impunity of which is encouraging the Turkish monstrosity to commit more of the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Admiral View Post
I just wanted you to pay your attention at that peculiarity in your strategy and tactic of data representation. I guess your arguments will be more representative and influential and Wise if you count that peculiarity. Besides that I strongly recommend you to abstain from anti-Jewish sentiments in your writings, it is counter-productive approach, besides that Armenias and Jews have quite many common things as two brother nations, and if some individuals acted on behalf of evil, I think you have no moral rights to trigger here negative centimes against any nation and especially Jewish people. If Jews really have their finger in the pie in those massacres and genocides on clerical or governmental level, or on level of national organizations, then the God of Israel shall punish them for braking His commandments. I think you should trust the God in those matters. According to the Bible the God has very credible profile in punishing those who break his commandments. I think you have no right to accuse any nation as a nation. You should accuse certain individuals, politicians etc who stand behind certain policy. The way you present the data you trigger inter-national hatred. It is VERY WRONG APPROACH.
I despise and strongly reject any comparison between Jews and Armenians and their fates. There is nothing similar between the two and you cannot shut me up when I present facts about Jewish treachery against the Armenians. Read the “Armenians did not win, it was the Russians” lie, Debunking the “International” Crisis Group (ICG) and Israel boosting “Azeri” mythology sections of the thread and you'll see what I mean.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Admiral View Post
The most weak position of Armenian side is inability to present the military crimes to International Institution as properly as it is possible, that is because the Armenian Civilization is badly organized and the country is infected by Endemic Governmental Corruption that grounds to zero all advantages Armenia has to propel its right cause.
Wow, thanks (but no thanks) for the advise! There are half truths in what you say though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Admiral View Post
I think Hell[R]ector that you have sagacity to grasp the essence of my point of view.
Ha ha! Grand Admiral, the Jew sage of the century!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Admiral View Post
I am sorry, but I cannot any longer dispute with you over that topic. It absorbs too much time without any positive results.
Think about all the time we put into trying to bring the parasite on two-legs going by the four-letter curse Turk to their nonexistent senses!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools


На правах рекламы:
реклама

All times are GMT. The time now is 18:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.