Check the last post of the expose on this very page. It even has a title:
And the Fraud Had a Name, PDF Version
Old 12.05.2008, 09:04   #78
Школьник

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetanos View Post
Hellektor, ete etqan hayrenaser es, xorurd ktai hayeri anunic fashistakan u antisemitakan kocherov cance chlcnes, qani vor bavakanin himar dirqum es haytnvum. inch vor du grumes Grand Admiralin menak kuraxacni qo chesirac turqerin.
Shnorhakal em "khrat"neritsd.

Tsuits tur MI BAR vortegh yes antisemite mi ban em asel. Yes mek tari u kes drel em ays gortzi vra yev amen inch ayntegh parz a. Yete yes asum em Jhud Thomas Goltz@ vor Turk kin uni hyerin ambastanela Turki tseghaspanutyan, da indz antisemite a dartsnum?

I think this hypocritical PC brainwash where we aren't allowed to call the things with their names where the holy Jew is concerned, has made us utterly blind and biased against ourselves, totally ignoring and tolerating all the fascist hate, AG denial and accusations of genocide from Jew side that's thrown at us all the time. I will not be silenced by the likes of you. You do what you please and allow me to express myself as it pleases me.

For the record from this very thread:

"On the night of February 25, 1992 Artsakh forces started the operation and after a mere five hours they had conquered and neutralized the Khojaly base. Besides dozens of enemy combatants, the collateral loss of 11 civilians was also the low price the “Azeri” side had to pay before they had to give up their genocidal fun. Later, the remaining civilians were handed over to “Azeris” and the POWs exchanged for their Armenian counterparts.

Along with the civilians who used the corridor, a group of “Azeri” soldiers also fled to Aghdam (Agdam). On the way they provoked skirmishes with the defenders of the Armenian village of Nakhijevanik which resulted in deaths on both parties.

On February 29, 1992 journalists were flown to the “Azeri” controlled area where images of dead bodies were photographed and videotaped. On a second visit, on March 2, 1992 another batch of journalists examined the bodies and because of a blunder on the “Azeri” part to control the identities of the journalists, at least two of them who had been on the first visit noticed that some of the bodies were severely mutilated.

The Czech journalist Yana Mazalova was one of those on both flights and noticed the considerable alteration of the bodies on the second visit where only two days after the first demonstration, Turkish corpse art had been performed to bring the Armenians down to their genocidal level in front of the cameras and in the pro-Turkish western media controlled eyes of world.
The independent “Azeri” TV journalist Chingiz Mustafayev (Fuat-oghli) who had filmed the bodies on both visits realized the malevolent intent and led his own investigation. He reported his conclusion of the “Azeri” falsifications of the affair to “DR-Press”, a News Agency in Moscow. Soon afterwards, he was mysteriously killed near Aghdam, an area still under full “Azeri” control.
In his report Chingiz Mustafayev had stated that he had not seen a single dead body in Khojaly and only a couple dozen dead “Azeri” soldiers near Aghdam killed in the Nakhijevanik skirmishes were filmed on the first visit on February 29.

After the second visit on March 2, 1992, where they had noticed the mutilations Chingiz Mustafayev informed the “Azeri” president Mutalibov about the changes. Mutalibov warned him he could risk his life if he imparted the information. The prophesy came true.

It is especially remarkable that the main culprit in spreading the lie of a thousand dead without proof, the rascal, Thomas Goltz was present on both visits and withheld the information regarding the alteration of the corpses. This is criminal behavior that in the least should have cost him his job, yet the miscreant still holds his position and is busy earning his miserable life writing misleading articles."

Once more:

The insignificant Khojaly incident scam is a Judeo-Turkish fabrication to smear the Armenians where the real victims were the 34 slaughtered Armenian hostages in Aghdam whose faces and bodies were mutilated by bloodthirsty "Azeri" scavengers to prevent them from being recognized. The photos and video of these unfortunate Armenians taken by Chingiz Mustafayev are used and abuse by the "Azeri" vermin to bring the Armenians down to their parasitical level after killing poor Mustafayev who found out the hoax and reported it to Moscow.

Chingiz Mustafayev a Turk with more integrity than the Jew Thomas Goltz. He smelled the Khojaly shit that hit the fan and was murdered by his "Azeri" siblings in "Azeri" controlled Armenian territory

The Jew scambug Thomas Goltz with a Turk wife that didn't even have the integrity of Chingiz Mustafayev and fabricated the insignificant Khojaly incident scam
Old 12.05.2008, 10:05   #79
F8 (3850)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellektor View Post
Check the last post of the expose on this very page. It even has a title:
And the Fraud Had a Name, PDF Version
I already downloaded the file and will give it a thorough read ..

Thanks for putting this all together!
Old 12.05.2008, 11:37   #80
Школьник

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRCHILD View Post
I already downloaded the file and will give it a thorough read ..

Thanks for putting this all together!
You are welcome. I hope this encourages the Armenians to do more research on the issue. Each heading has enough potential to fill a volume or several volumes. While I have tried to make it as concise as possible, I have tried to make each heading self-contained.

I particularly suggest people to go deeper into the works of the Islamic scholars presented here. This is important to counter "Azeri" fabrications and sniveling in Islamic circles like the Islamic Congress where they get anti-Armenian resolutions passed only because of their being "Muslim".

I would like to see brochures in Arabic (or other languages of these countries) with the quotes of the Islamic scholars distributed to the participants of such meetings where all of these historians confirm the nonexistence of an "Azerbaijan" north of the Arax or the pure myth of an "Azeri" nation, stronger, almost all of them state that Aghvank (Aran, so-called Caucasus Albania) is part of Armenia which pulverizes the lies and bogus Aghvan descent claims of the "Azeris".

We have work to do, but first we have to be sufficiently knowledgeable on the subject.
Old 12.05.2008, 16:55   #81

Downloads: 1

Hellektor

Duq metz ashkhatanq eq arel, havaqelov mi tegh aydkan nyuter u paster u kartezner. Shnorhakalutyun dra hamar.
Bayc kkhndrem dzez hangist pashtpanel sepakan dirqe, hatkapes vor duq el lav giteq vor haykakan dirqe tjshmartutyunn e, u na inqnin ardaraci e u yete inch vor mekin ayn dur chi galis apa da nra problemn e, voch te nerkayacnoghi.
Xusapeq andznakan viravoranqneric aylapes ays forumneri kannonerov stipvatz klinem dzez ban anel, vore klini voch hatjeli ban.
Old 13.05.2008, 04:53   #82
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellektor View Post
Think about all the time we put into trying to bring the parasite on two-legs going by the four-letter curse Turk to their nonexistent senses!
Mr. Hell[R]ector,

When you try to trigger national hatred by assigning wrong dids of certain individuals and certain politicians to national groups and then operate using named of national groups as categories of thinking by reassigning to them crimes of individuals you serve to very morbid and irrational evil. Tell to the demon who sits at your shoulder that he/she is very old fashioned.

You excellently well know what I am talking about.

Such as your demons are, will not be able to plant roots of Nazi Vampirism in Armenia. That Nikromanger’s philosophy will not blossom in Armenia. The Galactic Federation will not permit that. Mind that.

I do strongly recommend you to concentrate on crimes of certain individuals and not extend accusations over nations. From legal point of view it is much more easy to Hunt certain individuals on this planet. And the example of their punishment shall firewall further anti-Armenian infernal activities on brain level worldwide.

Everywhere,
Galactic Federation

PS: I shall not dispute with you any longer so do not make efforts to write endless lines to fog the message of the Galactic Federation.
Old 13.05.2008, 19:32   #83

Downloads: 1

Մոդերատորական: Ուրեմն քանի որ Hellektor-ը ցուցաբերեց ըմբռնում ու կամավոր ջնջեց իր պատասխանը Հեթանոսին, ապա ես որոշեցի մաքրել այս թեման վիրավորանքներից, օֆֆտոպներից ու անիմաստ բաներից: Գրառումները չեն ջնջվել այլ տեղափոխվել են այստեղ:
Old 25.05.2008, 22:35   #84
Студент

Downloads: 10

Hellector , you provided us with so much information , I tilt my hat to you , this was truely a learning experience for me , I thought I knew enough , but I did not , thank you for sharing .
Old 01.06.2008, 22:31   #85
Школьник

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevana View Post
Hellector , you provided us with so much information , I tilt my hat to you , this was truely a learning experience for me , I thought I knew enough , but I did not , thank you for sharing .
Thank you for your appreciation Sevana.

Pass on the info because we need to inform the world that this nonentity which never existed as a subject of international law before 1991, having been rejected by the League of Nations in 1920 and carrying on its worthless, miserable existence as a province of the USSR, each time it is threatening and whimpering of "territorial integrity" should show us a single valid document, when in history did this nothingness have Artsakh as part of its bogus territorial integrity to begin with.
Sponsored Links

На правах рекламы:
реклама