Armenian Knowledge Base  

Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > Entertainment > MusiCity
Register

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28.03.2002, 12:40   #1
Level 7 Paladin

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Post Georgi Sviridov's "Troyka" waltz for Pushkin's "Metel" Novel...

Did You heard that music ever ?... My God, I heard it today... My GOD, I could never imagine a music can make me cry... God, that was something I could never have described... Oh, my heart wanted to jump out my chest and run away crying... If You heard it, then you alredy understand me. If you didn't, then find it and listen to it, there is no description for music called classical... I'm writing this, because I can't do other way, I can't sit silently when this music still rings in me... It wants out... Just imagine, you're riding your trinity of horses, you are being late from your wedding, but that's not important, and you're getting lost in the snow storm, and you hear this music and see huge masses of snow, which rise before you like firewalls, like some unseen monsters... And you're getting lost within it... And you hear that music... Oh, My GOD, and you become Mad, you're getting out of your mind, your brain is being subverted, your thoughts rise against you with the snow in this infinite steppe and you cry !.. And You Run... And You burn... And You never return from that snow-storm ... It's one of that cases, when you suffer for someone invented this before you... God, I can't without it... Oh, my God, I have to listen it once more !..
If someone has ever heard this, then please respond. I want to know your opinion... But before writing listen it once more...
Old 30.03.2002, 03:28   #2
N.S.O.T.T.

Ars privet..Nakh asem vor chei patkeracnum qez laceluc...ed 1
Es chgitem du klasika inchqan es lsel...bajc inq@ shat lav qorc a....bajc de?
Gites inchqan ban ka vor minch et piti lses....bajc maladec vor lsum es Sviridov voch te Shakira(katak a)...
Shnorhavorum em "otkritjad"
Old 31.03.2002, 15:37   #3
Level 7 Paladin

Unhappy

Flute, chgitei, vor im masin tenc catsr kartsiqi es ... Es motavorapes 5 tarekanum arajin angam Grig em lsel, u nstel cry-em arel tipa "Грига Жалко..." . Maybe, I don't know names of most of those I listen, bayc havata, es mek mek gnum nstum em proigrivateli dem@, hanum em patahakan plastinka u sksum em lsel... Es karogha "Жизель"-i arianer@ angir chimanam, bayc Mozart-i "Реквием"-@ es Shakiraits hastat ktarberem...
Sponsored Links

На правах рекламы:
реклама