Register

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29.06.2003, 18:22   #46
Banned

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default I AM, I EXIST. SUMMARY

(Part I)

Let me summarize what Descartes was trying to say in his meditations and why.
Rene; Descartes (1596-1650), French philosopher and mathematician.
In Meditation 1 Descartes finds that all his old opinions are false, and states that it is necessary to demolish them, in order to build new ones. Descartes decides not to demolish his opinions one by one, because it will take a tremendous amount of time, and goes right to the bases of those opinions, and destroys them. Without being afraid to be called “crazy” or “mad”, Descartes tries to deny his own senses, to show how deceptive they can be, and while developing this issue comes to a dilemma:
There must exist a certain source of truth or deceptions…
Who is the source of truth the good God or the evil genius?
Since Descartes faced a dilemma here, he decides to turn back to the principles of the existence and to begin everything from the scratch. That is what he does in Meditation 2.
In Meditation 2 Descartes tries to convince himself that nothing in the world really exists: “...I have convinced myself that there is absolutely nothing in the world, no sky, no earth, no minds, no bodies. Does it not follow that I too do not exist?” And then Descartes comes to a fact that he certainly exists, because his mind exists, and he is able to think.
“This proposition, I am, I exist, is necessarily true whenever it is put forward by me or conceived in my mind.“
Descartes is arguing as follows:
1. I think
2. If I think, then I exist
3. Hence, I exist
The importance of this statement is that it serves as a solid fundament (base). This fundament is strong enough to carry the weight of opinions and suggestions following out of itself. Descartes is not hesitating to build later those opinions his following meditations.

(Part II)
Let us now summarize and explain Hume’s objections to Descartes’ arguments.
David Hume (1711-1776) was a Scot and a skeptic. Both Descartes and Hume can be thought of as skeptical philosophers, although to be more precise Hume is a skeptic, and Descartes has a skeptical approach in his meditations.
In his philosophical research “Of the Academical or Skeptical Philosophy” Hume argues that there is no need to use a universal doubt in order to come to the solution that Descartes brought out of his meditations. Instead, Hume suggests
“To begin with clear and self-evident principles, to advance by timorous and sure steps, to review frequently our conclusions, and examine accurately all their consequences.”
Hume also argues that the objects observed by a person may not exist as material ones and their physical aspects do depend on persons mind. Hence, mind may create images of objects that we see, objects certainly may not exist by themselves. And what about senses?
“Senses are only the inlets through which these images are received.”
Descartes doubted in his senses to achieve his target, but Hume brings a strong argument against this method:
“The philosophical objection to the evidence of sense or the opinion of external existence consists in this, that such an opinion, if rested on natural instinct, is contrary to reason, and if referred to reason, is contrary to natural instinct, and the same time carries no rational evidence with it, to convince an impartial enquirer.”

(Part III)
Now let's to summarize and explain Reid’s objections to Hume’s arguments.
Thomas Reid (1710-1796) was the founder of the Scottish school of commonsense philosophy.
Reid criticizes Hume’s approach to the problem of existence. Reid argues that he can remember (bring into life in his mind) many things and events that certainly cannot be classified as images or perceptions. Reid’s slogan in this particular case pretty much could be as follows (formulated in my words):
I see, I imagine, that’s why it is not an image in my mind, it is real.
Reid also criticizes Hume’s argument “That the senses are only the inlets through which these images are received.” Reid say’s that Hume surely did not believe his own words, and explain this by a contradiction in Hume’s argumentation’s, which is as follows:
If we accept that images in our minds get created by contact with existing objects we automatically accept that objects do exist, and we contradict ourselves…
Further in his observation, Reid allows even a doubt that Hume brings any arguments at all, except of one:
“The size of the table diminishes as we move further…”
Reid wipe’s this argument out by explaining the nature of visual phenomenons and geometry rules, and says that Bishop Berkley calls it visual magnitude.
In his conclusion Reid mentions that “Mr. Hume’s argument, not only has no strength to support his conclusion, but that it leads to the contrary conclusion” which is: THE TABLE IS REAL.
Old 30.06.2003, 06:18   #47
Дошкольник

интересно DaNYer, насколько я понимаю по английски...
аксиома или догма, незнаю как назвать, или просто факт, что
"If I think, then I exist " мне тоже кажется правильной. Но дело тут не в том, существуем ли мы или нет, а дело в том, как и где, т.е. в системе(контролируемым какими то машинами) или же никто не влияет на наш мозг, и тем самым мы свободные, независящие от других существа.
THE TABLE IS REAL??? а может это просто электрические импульсы посылаемые системой в наш мозг. Помнишь в Матрице
"... there is no spoon..."
Но опять таки, пока не докажешь, что ложка не существует, то нельзя этому верить
Old 30.06.2003, 13:59   #48
Banned

a ti poprobui dokazat' ot protivnogo.
Old 30.06.2003, 23:02   #49
Дошкольник

Quote:
Originally posted by DaNYer
a ti poprobui dokazat' ot protivnogo.
т.е. как от противного??? имеешь ввиду, что надо взять в руки ложку, предположить, что она СУЩЕСТВУЕТ и прийти к противоречию??? Надо подумать, но вряд ли что нить получится Иллюзоинист, наверно, с легкостью справится с этим заданием...
Еще вот какая идея возникла. Берем ложку, показываем всем и говорим "Ложка существует." Ставим ее на плиту (в печь или еще где то, где можно будет нагреть ложку до жидкого состояния, в данном случае металла, из которого она сделана)
начинаем нагревать. Через некоторое время у нас уже нету ложки. Противоречие достигнуто. Значит утверждение, что "Ложка сущесвует" была неправильна.
Это все конечно мура, но все таки, тут приходится вспомнить Энштеина "Все в мире относительно..."
Old 01.07.2003, 02:58   #50
Banned

nea... predpolojim chto lojki ne sushetvuet. znachit esli tvoi chuvstva prodoljaiut tebe dokazivat' chto lojka deistvitel'no tam gde ona est', (ti ee vidish, shupaesh, oshushaesh vkus metall... pryam kak u reya bredbery "Marsianskie Xroniki")

esli eto tak, to est' nekii obmanshik kotorii tebya obmanivaet, i eto ne ti...

kto imeet takuiu vlast' chtobi nastol'ko global'no obmanivat?

bog.

no bog eto dobro.

a obman eto v principe zlo...

=> lojka vse taki sushestvuet, libo bog ne tak uj i vsesilen.
Old 20.11.2004, 20:50   #51

Downloads: 1

Quote:
тебе легко, ты же волшебник а как быть простым смертным??? как сделать так, как ты сам желаешь, а не так как желает система??? Возможно ли идти против системы???
Лион_Кинг
Слово система нужно писать с большой буквы
Нужно иметь элементарное уважение к Системе..
Old 20.11.2004, 20:58   #52

Quote:
даже если эту систему писали машины, если считать, что у них есть ИР (искуственный разум или ИИ - искуственный интеллект), то все равно в нем могут быть глюки, потому что нет ничего идеального, и даже машины могли ошибится, тем более, что она очень большая (по сравнению скажем с Windows или Unix). И "наша задача" состоит в том, чтобы обнаружить эту Систему. Так-же надо понять, что это всего лишь гипотеза, и доказать или опровергнуть эту гипотезу, скажем так, не легко...
Лион Кинг

Допустим Система обнаружжена .. И допустим более или менее известны механизмы как он кодирует и создает разные программы в виде религии и идеологии, также допустим известно примерно механизмы того как он сосет всю энергию человечества ..

Но вопрос не в этом, вопрос совсем в другом.

Как раз таки боротся с Системой это то что нужно Системе .. ибо всякая борьба требует врагов. Когда ты настроен АНТИ чему то ты всегда будешь терпеть поражение. ВСЕГДА. Это показало века истории Человечества и многие успешные перезагрузки Системы. И после всякой перезагрузки он становился более сильнее и мощнее..
Old 20.11.2004, 21:10   #53

Quote:
Вспомните, например, во 2-й части, когда главный герой попадает к "архитектору" матрицы, это ли не прообраз Бога?!
Неуловимая

Главный Архитектор Вселленной .. так называют масоны своего верховного бога.
Сион это были борцы против Матрицы ( чувство юмора у настоящой Матрицы есть однозначно )
Нео это Ной наверное
Тринити наверное дан уважение Христянству
Old 21.11.2004, 11:17   #54

И еще

Систему создали Хакеры человеческих душ. Они имели и до сих пор имеют фундаментльные знание в этой сфере. Они были лучшими хакерами и превратились в Админов.

Самый слабый момент это перезагрузка.. Чтобы что либо успеть делать нужно сделать именно во время перезагрузки.. Если перезагрукза будет успещной то дальше уже бессмылсенно.. Дальше только глубокое подполье
Old 04.09.2005, 10:47   #55
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mono
И еще

Систему создали Хакеры человеческих душ. Они имели и до сих пор имеют фундаментльные знание в этой сфере. Они были лучшими хакерами и превратились в Админов.
толстой косил тpаву солженицын под толстого а вы значит под хакеров человеческих душ ...
Гурейшеству пару уроков истории:
Армения всего лишь ветвь прикрепилённая к древу Израиля (номер колена 13 38 не помню) так что не надо тут халдейскую человеканенаввистную муру разводить ...

Quote:
Самый слабый момент это перезагрузка.. Чтобы что либо успеть делать нужно сделать именно во время перезагрузки.. Если перезагрукза будет успещной то дальше уже бессмылсенно.. Дальше только глубокое подполье
кастрировали экстраполировали своими тезисами всё наше завтра в прошлом мы выбирали не тех а наше бренное настоящее идёт из разломного периода а народ то мало всё это интересует им надо проста сытно пожрать ... People are Slaves to the system there's no way out !!!

Моно мир иной - проснитесь!!!

Last edited by u60311; 04.09.2005 at 11:17.
Old 04.09.2005, 11:20   #56
dumb

Downloads: 2

gavno vse eto - matrica!
Old 04.09.2005, 11:27   #57
Младенец

znachit ya izbrannaya...potomu chto moya jizn' zavisit ot moix postupok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a esli serezno to pomoimu nechego takogo net!
Old 04.09.2005, 11:39   #58
dumb

Downloads: 2

vot-vot. i ya ob etom..
Old 05.09.2005, 11:09   #59
Младенец

real film chi orovhetev 1000 effect ka
Old 27.02.2007, 07:16   #60
kexhts @nker