Register

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25.04.2005, 18:06   #16
toO cOol to Be TrUe

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by grig1979
No Mila..I think YOU rock! ....and I mean that's great, ya know...
I very much hope it was a pure-hearted reply. If it were, thanks. Sometimes it is hard to distinguish when you guys are serious and when not. Let's keep up our appearances, shall we? Sorry I started it first.
Old 25.04.2005, 18:16   #17
toO cOol to Be TrUe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LayZee_Cat
I don't think so, but I've been to Kenmore a couple times. I lived not far from there, in Sanborn/North Tonawanda
When? Did you like it here? Why did you go back to Yerevan?
Old 25.04.2005, 18:21   #18
Главный Кот

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mila
When? Did you like it here? Why did you go back to Yerevan?
Long ago 1995-1996. Yeah, I liked it, wouldn't mind visiting there again. I guess Buffalo Bills still ****?
Old 25.04.2005, 18:40   #19
toO cOol to Be TrUe

Smile Totally off topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LayZee_Cat
Long ago 1995-1996. Yeah, I liked it, wouldn't mind visiting there again. I guess Buffalo Bills still ****?
Actually, last year and this year they got a very strong overall coaching team. It is there quarter back that brought them down last year. They dropped him this year. They have got a decent draft this year. The draft was completed yesterday as a matter of fact. Let's see what they do this year when the season starts.
Old 25.04.2005, 20:07   #20
The Magnolia Garden

Downloads: 3

Yes, socks ARE a big problem!! (umm.... those dozen packs i still have a hanes pair or two from 1999 and they look brand new...we wantss moreeeeee! )
what about hosiery (leggs in particular) and sportswear? does the store carry any?
can't think of any shoe brand right now, but it would be great if some flat and comfortable sandals were available on this side of Atlantic for the same price (or similar)

Last edited by Vega$; 25.04.2005 at 20:18. Reason: um... brand confusion :D happens... :rolleyes:
Old 25.04.2005, 20:12   #21
Ребе - коп!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vega$
i still have a hanes pair or two from 1999 and they look brand new...
etot narod nepobedim!!!!!!
Old 25.04.2005, 20:39   #22
toO cOol to Be TrUe

Quote:
Yes, socks ARE a big problem!! (umm.... those dozen packs i still have a hanes pair or two from 1999 and they look brand new...we wantss moreeeeee! )
what about hosiery (leggs in particular) and sportswear? does the store carry any?
can't think of any shoe brand right now, but it would be great if some flat and comfortable sandals were available on this side of Atlantic for the same price (or similar)
Vega$:
Thanks. The store carries only the undershirts and underpants in the category of men's, women's, girls', and boys' apparel as if of this day. The socks, as I promised, will be posted with the next order. Now about the hosiery, Hanes Hosiery is represented in samples with my company's representative in Armenia. She also has some L'eggs. I do not think the store carries samples for the hosiery, but if you get there you could ask to see the samples of the hosiery and maybe make an appointment to meet with my representative. We are right now conducting a poll for the hosiery. So far it seems that price wise Hanes and L'eggs hosiery are not very affordable for Armenia. You have to keep in mind that if a particular product will be ordered, it is only because it has a big demand, since the order minimums are very large.
Old 25.04.2005, 20:52   #23
The Magnolia Garden

Downloads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mila
Vega$:
Thanks. The store carries only the undershirts and underpants in the category of men's, women's, girls', and boys' apparel as if of this day. The socks, as I promised, will be posted with the next order. Now about the hosiery, Hanes Hosiery is represented in samples with my company's representative in Armenia. She also has some L'eggs. I do not think the store carries samples for the hosiery, but if you get there you could ask to see the samples of the hosiery and maybe make an appointment to meet with my representative. We are right now conducting a poll for the hosiery. So far it seems that price wise Hanes and L'eggs hosiery are not very affordable for Armenia. You have to keep in mind that if a particular product will be ordered, it is only because it has a big demand, since the order minimums are very large.
Mila, thanks for such a promt reply.
In any case I'll drop by the store and check it out... cotton quality underwear is hard to find here. As for the hosiery... yes, their prices are a bit high for the Armenian market, considering that there are quite good brands that are much more affordable taken that most of the Armenian female population doesn't have the problem that I have... long legs
Old 25.04.2005, 20:57   #24
toO cOol to Be TrUe

Quote:
... considering that there are quite good brands that are much more affordable taken that most of the Armenian female population doesn't have the problem that I have... long legs
Vega$:
I share your problem but luckily I am all set with the hosiery. Sorry I could not help. Have fun at the store and let me know about your opinion. Thank you, again.
Old 26.04.2005, 07:27   #25
toO cOol to Be TrUe

Default Update

For those of you who did not participate in our discussion yesterday, here is a little update. I announced a store opening in Yerevan at the top of the thread. In some simple words: The store named Classic opened on Kievian Street 11. I am the supplier for the store. (Please scroll back to the top to read in greater detail.) The store carries American brands Hanes and NYX Cosmetics, imported to Armenia straight from the manufacturer in the U.S. I encouraged participants of the forum to visit the store and share their opinion with me afterwards. I also gave quite a lengthy, purely subjective overview of the Armenian retail sector based on my finding during the recent trips. The discussion is still open, so join in, and let me know of your thoughts.

Dla tekh iz vas, komu ne udalos pouchastvovat v nashej discussii vchera, ya predlagayu osvezhit topic. V nachale foruma ya uvedomila chitatelej ob otkrytii v Yerevane novogo magazina. Magazin nasyvaetsja Classic i on raspolozhen na ulitse Kieviana 11. Ya yavljaus ikh postavshikom. (Pozhalujsta, projdite nazad, chtoby prochest v podrobnosti detali) V magazine predstavlenny amerikanskie marki Hanes and NYX Cosmetics, i eti marki importirujutsa pryamo ot proizvoditelja iz U.S.A. Ya takzhe poprosila uchastnikov foruma posetit magazin I podelitsa so mnoi svoim mneniem. V moyem pervom post ya takzhe opisala, dovolno taki dlinno i chisto subektivo, moi vpechatleniya ot armyanskoro torgovogo sektora na osnove moikh predydushikh visitov v Armeniu. Forum eshe otkryt, tak chto prisoedinyaites i podelites svoim mneniem.
Old 26.04.2005, 09:32   #26

Вчера как раз случайно зашли с сестрой в этот магазин.
О качестве ничего сказать не могу, но чисто визуально ничего не приглянулось.

Кстати, продавщица была весьма любезной и все предлагала попробовать их косметику - это же пробники, почему не хотите попробовать?
Минус - не было лаков для ногтей.
Old 26.04.2005, 09:45   #27
toO cOol to Be TrUe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayka
Вчера как раз случайно зашли с сестрой в этот магазин.
О качестве ничего сказать не могу, но чисто визуально ничего не приглянулось.

Кстати, продавщица была весьма любезной и все предлагала попробовать их косметику - это же пробники, почему не хотите попробовать?
Минус - не было лаков для ногтей.
Spasibo, chto zashli, Gayka:
Ya by porekomendovala poprobovat. Tol'ko tak i o kachestve mozhete sudit. Zhal, chto vam nichego ne prigljanulos. Nu komu kak. Ya ochen rada chto vas khorosho prinjali. Lakov dlja nogtej ne bylo i v budushem navrjadli budet. S perevozkoi iz Shtatov problema. Lak dla nogtei schitaetsa opasnym dlja perevozki po vozdukhu. A okeanom cherez Gruziju peresylat ya ne sobirayus.
Old 26.04.2005, 10:40   #28
Студент

Hi, Mila!

Would you be so kind to tell us what you have in your store in Yerevan?
I know what Hanes has in US, but would like also to know the product list here without visiting you at your store (if it's possible, of course).
BTW, do you have some other brands to be represented to Armenian customer in future? (like, Victoria's secret, for example)..
Old 26.04.2005, 11:13   #29
toO cOol to Be TrUe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristem
Hi, Mila!

Would you be so kind to tell us what you have in your store in Yerevan?
I know what Hanes has in US, but would like also to know the product list here without visiting you at your store (if it's possible, of course).
BTW, do you have some other brands to be represented to Armenian customer in future? (like, Victoria's secret, for example)..
Of course:
As if of today the Hanes products presented at the store are:
Women’s:
1. Sporty Bikini, Sporty Boy Brief, Sporty Sleeveless Tee - preview at http://hanes.com/womens/F-UW-sporty.jsp
2. Accent String Bikini, Accent Thong, Accent Bikini – preview at http://hanes.com/womens/F-UW-accents.jsp
Men’s:
1. Basics: White Crew T-shirt; White A-shirt; White Brief – preview at http://hanes.com/mens/F-UW-crewneck.jsp and http://hanes.com/mens/F03_mens_underwear_hanes.jsp
2. Dyed: Sleeveless Shirt; High V-neck T-shirt; Crew Neck T-shirt; Boxer Brief; Fashion Color Brief – preview at http://hanes.com/mens/F-UW-boxerbriefs.jsp and http://hanes.com/mens/F-UW-briefs.jsp they do not have the preview of the Sleeveless Muscle Shirt and the High V-neck T-shirt at their site
3. Comfortsoft Waistband Mid-Rise Brief – preview at http://hanes.com/mens/7820.jsp
Boys’
1. Basic: White Crew Neck T-shirt; White Brief; White A-shirt – preview at http://hanes.com/boys/F03_boys_underwear_3years.jsp

Girls’
1. Basic: Brief; White Camisole – preview at http://hanes.com/girls/F03_girls_underwear_3years.jsp

Also at the store you might see some styles for the next order from the line of Hanes Lingerie Body Creations – preview at http://www.bodycreations.com/index.html and Bras - preview at http://hanes.com/womens/F03_womens_bras.jsp . From the bras the selection for the next order will constitute of mostly Body Creations bras with the matching no-line microfiber and mesh panties, Sport Tops preview at http://hanes.com/womens/F03_womens_bras_sport_hanes.jsp , and Full Support Bras – preview at http://hanes.com/womens/F03_womens_b...pport_full.jsp for women with fuller figure.
Thank you for your interest. Enjoy!
Old 26.04.2005, 11:29   #30
toO cOol to Be TrUe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristem
Dear Kristem:
Unfortunately, I cannot bring Victoria Secret. Not at least now. I originally approached Victoria Secret only to find out that I would have to purchase their franchise (couple hundreds thousand dollars) to be able to import it to Armenia. Plus, they wanted me to open a store or a boutique specifically for that Brand. As a matter of fact, I approached Estée Lauder too and found out the same requirements being demanded from the latter company. When I wrote my proposition to Hanes, I provided thorough review of the Armenian market provided in turn by the American Embassy and the subsequent organizations in Washington D.C. And only after meeting in person and presentation did Hanes agree to work with my company to export its products to Armenia. It took me 6 months to have everything prepared and ready to place an order. I guess, my point in telling you all this is that convincing a big company to even consider a country like Armenia as a potential market takes a lot of preparation and a very thorough examination by the aforementioned company.
Sponsored Links

На правах рекламы:
реклама