Armenian Knowledge Base  

Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > Technical sections > Webmaster Zone > Showcase
Register

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25.03.2003, 18:31   #1

Downloads:
Uploads:
Lightbulb PRESS RELEASE ON http://www.AbroadPlanet.com

PRESS RELEASE
YEREVAN, ARMENIA
International Student Portal
URL: http://www.AbroadPlanet.com

The AbroadPlanet team is pleased to announce the creation of the new and refurbished website: “International Student Portal. Online community of students studying in the USA”. The site is made of students, by students, for students.

The website is created thanks to the efforts of a team of volunteers: alumni of Freedom Support Act (FSA) Future Leaders Exchange Program, FSA Undergraduate Program from different Newly Independent States. “International Student Study in USA Portal” is also supported by donations from current members.

Our web site unites exchange students currently studying in the United States, those who have already completed their programs, and those who are just planning to go to the USA, by creating efficient communication and experience sharing channels. AbroadPlanet focuses on everything you need to know about applying to American universities, getting your visa, and finding scholarships. It also provides expert advice and tips on the most effective ways to prepare for your tests.

One of our long-run objectives is to set up a database on alumni so they can keep in touch and work together. In order to reach our goal, we need all students to register/join our community. Register and bring your piece to complete our online community of friends without borders!

For additional information, please contact the AbroadPlanet spokespersons listed below.

AbroadPlanet spokespersons:
Saskiy Andriy, Webmaster, Ukraine
Email: [email protected]

Kocharyan Lilit, Marketing Manager, Armenia
Email: [email protected]
Old 25.03.2003, 19:35   #2
Banned

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Штопанная политкоректность! Ну конечно, из четверых как минимум один должен быть ******ом, второй азиатом, третий конечно же пидором а четвертый наверное свидетелем иеговы

Last edited by [the]artbox; 26.03.2003 at 20:10.
Old 25.03.2003, 19:37   #3
Banned

Извиняюсь за оффтопик
Old 26.03.2003, 09:11   #4

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally posted by Pinhead

Штопанная политкоректность! Ну конечно, из четверых как минимум один должен быть ******ом, второй азиатом, третий конечно же пидором а четвертый наверное свидетелем иеговы

Извиняюсь за оффтопик
Pinhead: TVOI IZVINENIYA BILI K STATI. OT 4EGO TI TAKOY ZLOY? "быть ниггером, второй азиатом, третий конечно же пидором а четвертый наверное свидетелем иеговы" *edited by moderator (еще раз такое увижу - забаню нафиг!)*

I’M RILI SORRY THAT OUR AbroadPlanet AROSE SUCH NEGATIVE FEELINGS INSIDE U. ACTUALLY, AbroadPlanet HAS VERY KIND, FRIENDLY, INTERNATIONALLY ORIENTED MISSIONS ADDRESSED 2 STUDENTS OL-OVER D WORLD. IF U GOT ANGRY, KOZ U & MANY STUDENTS WORLDWIDE JUST CAN’T AFFORD STUDYING IN D STATES, I CAN ENSURE U THAT THERE R MANY MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIP PROGS. & 1 F AIMS OF AbroadPlanet S 2 SPREAD AWARENESS F THOSE OPPORTUNITIES AMONG STUDENTS.

WE DID A GREAT JOB & OFFER U ENJOY OUR COMMUNITY & OUR SERVICES 4 REGISTERED USERS/IF U GOT INTERESTED/. I DIDN’T GOT D POINT F UR ANGRY POST. I’M READY 2 BRING U MORE DETAILED EXPLANATIONS PERSONALLY 4 U. I’M REACHABLE 7/24 VIA EMAIL [email protected]

PERHAPS, IT WAS MY FAULT, AS I DIDN’T PROVIDE ENOUGH INFO IN MY PRESS RELEASE. I’LL FIX IT RIGHT AWAY.

TAKE CARE, LIA

Last edited by [the]artbox; 26.03.2003 at 20:11.
Old 26.03.2003, 09:14   #5

Downloads:
Uploads:

HELLO,
We are alumni of Freedom Support Act Undergraduate (FSAU) Program. This is an undergraduate student exchange program sponsored by the United States Government. This program is aimed at supporting cultural exchange and strengthening ties of friendship between the USA and Newly Independent States, which emerged after breakdown of Soviet Union. This program supports one year of non-degree undergraduate study in the United States in the fields of agriculture, American studies, business, computer science, education, environmental management, international relations, journalism, and mass communication, political science, and sociology. FSA Undergraduate Program was established in 1992, and administered by American Councils for International Education (ACIE), by International Research and Exchange Board (IREX) since 2002.

The FSAU alumni have created a website, which we would like to introduce to you. The project is entitled “International Student Portal. Online community of students studying in the USA”. The website is located at www.abroadplanet.com. Our mission is to provide opportunities for the world’s youth to grow personally and professionally by acknowledging the diversity of different cultures. Our website unites exchange students currently studying in the United States, those who have already completed their programs, and those who are just planning to go to the USA. The AbroadPlanet website serves our mission by creating efficient communication and experience sharing channels. By exchanging information about our home countries and sharing our own unique experience of living in the United States, we aim to motivate students from all over the world to become explore the ethnic and cultural diversity of modern world and strengthen communication and cooperation among international students.

Our goals are to spread awareness on various exchange opportunities and international study scholarships and to advise students to participate in the exchange programs, which will provide them with opportunity to explore American culture through study in the USA and meantime, bring a touch of their own culture.

The Project team is now looking forward to involve other international exchange program participants in the realization of this initiative. To achieve this goal, we would like to establish cooperation with International Student Offices of US Universities. This cooperation has great potential benefits for not only international students currently abroad, but also young people in various countries who are interested in international study. We strongly believe that contact with other international students provides those abroad with much support in form of exchange of information, experience sharing, help in difficult situation, and last, but not least, moral support from other students who are in the same situation or have coped with it, completing their exchange programs successfully. Also, a dialogue with exchange students, opportunity to see their point of view on advantages and benefits of exchange studies, will encourage more and more young people to set out on a path of exploring foreign cultures.

One of our long-run goals is to set up a database of alumni of exchange programs so they can keep in touch and work together. In order to reach our goal, we need all students to register/join our community. Your collaboration in attaining this goal is extremely important and will be appreciated.

We would greatly appreciate your help in development and promotion of AbroadPlanet Project. We strongly believe that this cooperation will bring much use to numerous international students and build a powerful online community of friends without borders.

We are enclosing (attaching to the letter) information on our Project, a flyer and would be very pleased to provide any additional information.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
Abroadplanet NIS-USA Team

Current AbroadPlanet team:
1. Saskiy Andriy, Webmaster, Ukraine [email protected]
2. Kocharyan Lilit, Marketing Manager, Armenia [email protected]

Last edited by LIA; 26.03.2003 at 09:25.
Old 26.03.2003, 09:39   #6

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default International Student Portal. Online community of students studying in the USA.

Project Vision
-to create efficient channels of communication between three categories of students: students who are currently studying in the USA - students who came back to their home countries - students who intend to go to the USA;

Project Mission
-to assume a leadership role by uniting around this project international students, international students’ clubs and other youth organizations worldwide, by providing clear, efficient, and up-to-date information and by creating an attractive atmosphere for sharing views and ideas about the topics that are of great interest to youth around the world;

Project Description
-the first version of International Student Portal was launched in September 2000. In August 2002, the whole conception of the project was rebuilt, and a new version of the AbroadPlanet site was launched.

International Student Portal is supported by volunteers and by donations from current members.

Features of our site:
• International Student survival Guide - provides articles on various topics written by other international students.
• Resources, Tools - provides useful tools and resources for students currently staying in the USA, as well as universities & scholarships search tools for the students who intend to study in the States
• Abroad Greetings - Virtual Postcards submitted and created by other international students
• Photo Albums - free online photo albums for students
• Community - free web hosting for projects made by international students.
• Forums - This is the “heart” of our site. Here students can communicate and share their experience, impressions as well as get help from other fellow students.

International Students Portal is represented by a team of exchange students (FSA FLEX alumni, FSA Undergraduate Alumni) from different Newly Independent States.

P.S. I BEG UR PARDON, D FLYER FILE WAS TOO BIG 2 UPLOAD.
Old 26.03.2003, 10:34   #7
Web developer

Downloads: 1

2 Pinhead:
Bingo! Vam by na Chto? Gde? Kogda? Absolutno tochny otvet!
Old 26.03.2003, 20:19   #8
Бакалавр

2LIA & PIN
В некоторой степени понимаю ваше разочарование, но "...мы все живем в свободной стране..." не так ли? Каждый имеет право на мнение.
Границы вежливости и политкорректности переходить не надо. За это буду карать.
Лия, прошу немного ограничить поток информации - все вами вышеописанное можно найти на сайте.
Пин - все то же самое мог сказать и посолиднее.
Old 27.03.2003, 19:42   #9

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default MDAA

Quote:
Originally posted by [the]artbox
2LIA & PIN
В некоторой степени понимаю ваше разочарование, но "...мы все живем в свободной стране..." не так ли? Каждый имеет право на мнение.
Границы вежливости и политкорректности переходить не надо. За это буду карать.
Лия, прошу немного ограничить поток информации - все вами вышеописанное можно найти на сайте.
Пин - все то же самое мог сказать и посолиднее.
artbox:I DIDN’T START CUSSING. I JUST KNOW HOW 2GIV “SDA4I” ON EVERY LEVEL. AS 4 INFO FLOW: I’M DONE ALREADY I ALSO THOUGHT THAT D VERY 1ST POST S QUITE ENOUGH 4 MY PRESS RELEASE, THE REST S SEEN IN D SITE. BT SOME PPL NOTICED ONLY A NAÏVE PIC //JUST FRIENDLY YOUNG PPL F DIFFERENT RACES
& FOUND ARENA 4 THEIR AGGRESSIVENESS, RACISM, ANGER... NOT FARE... & I HAD READY FILES USED IN PROMOTION, JUST PASTED 4 “OSOBO ODARENNIX”.

*edited by moderator (еще раз такое увижу - забаню нафиг!)* - DID U TAKE IN2 ACCOUNT THAT U TOLD “нафиг” 2 A LADY? FIL’TRUY NA* BAZAR, UVAJAEMIY MODERATOR Границы вежливости и политкорректности переходить не надо.

RGRDS, LADY ALMOST-BANNED
Old 28.03.2003, 02:15   #10
Banned

LIA, проехали, твой синий капс мне глаза режет нах

А вообще, расисты это люди которые пихают какого нить чернокожего в единственном экземпляре в такие массовки как эта, тем самым подчеркивая цвет его кожи.
Old 28.03.2003, 09:42   #11

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally posted by Pinhead
LIA, проехали, твой синий капс мне глаза режет нах

А вообще, расисты это люди которые пихают какого нить чернокожего в единственном экземпляре в такие массовки как эта, тем самым подчеркивая цвет его кожи.
Pinhead: DA PROEXALI!
VO PERVIX, ET NE SINIY, A SVETLO-SINIY.
VO 2IX ZNA4IT TI SADOMAZOXIST: RAZ UJ 4ITAESH MENYA, ZNA4IT XOSH, 4OB TVOI GLAZA RJALI NAH. /*MOJESH OBRASHTCA K SEXAPATOLOGU MOJET POMOJET. ILI NE XOSH 4OB POMOGLI? ZNA4IT TI V PREPOLSEDNEY STADII SADOMAZOXIZMA*/

I VOOBSHE, THX A LOT 4 BRINGIN ME D DEFINITION OF RACISM. APPRECIATE.

RGRDS, LIA
Old 28.03.2003, 10:42   #12
Web developer

Downloads: 1

2 Pinhead:
Mozhno k etomu podoyti s drugoy storony, a mozhet chelovel ne znaet gde naxoditsy u nego CapsLock (on v levoj schati ekrana mod klavishey TAB)...

2 Lia
Izvinyayus' konechno zhe ya ne moderator, no osmelyus' zametit' chto razgovory s podobnym tonom ne gozhe devushke. Kstati nkatel eq es verjers axchkerqi mot inch vor maniakal'ny feminizma sksel? Armenia vse bol'she i bol'she sdaet... Txai het es xosum axchik jan, tak chto ne pytaysya davat' sdachi!
Old 28.03.2003, 12:10   #13
Бакалавр

Да отцепитесь же друг от друга наконец!!!!
ПИН! Хватит!
ЛИА!
Что мне, обязательно топик закрыть, чтобы вы успокоились?!

Пин ты в корне не прав - в конце концов, этим людям платят деньги за то, чтобы они держали там фото афро-американца!! :)
Когда тебе клиент намекает, что если сайт не будет фиолетовым, то ты бабок не получишь, ты же не кричишь и руками не машешь, а тихо красишь все в фиолетовый... не'с па?
Old 28.03.2003, 12:29   #14
freelancer

Vahan nakonec zakroy topic, ne vidish vesna na dvore
Lia: molodec. Iz vsex lyudey terpet' ne mogu rassistov i chernokozhix
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread

На правах рекламы:
реклама