Old 04.05.2006, 10:33   #17
Борец с бояном

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0
Default Re: Milan-Mania

Quote:
Originally Posted by GULLIVER
Mojno i mne viskazatsa

Esli xotite ya sdes postavlyu statyu pro Milan, napisanih v Greece, no na angliskom, da i eshe etot jurnalist bolelshik Juventusa! Prosto skajite da ili net!

Vo pervix, kto to sdes skazal shto eti comandi vse odni te je potamu shto igroki perexodyat iz odnovo k drugomu.
Izmenyaetsa ne style igri cluba a style igroka. Vot pochemu Rivaldo ne smog igrac v Milane, to je samoye i o Cruife. i togda li. kajdaya komanda imeet svoyi tradicii i mentalitet!!!

Dalsh pro Juventuse - ya prosto ne lyublyu etu komandu (xotya i uvajayu,a Inter eto prosto... ).
Samoye prostoye - kak mojno obyasnits to shto Juve 28 raz stal chempionom Italii,?
Otvet - Prosto poymal (po armyanskih eto "mast") igri vsex durgix comand Italii, i viigrivaet, (to je samoye on delayet s Real-om ), a kak tolko okazovaetsa pered drugim Evropeyskim grandom, prosto ne mojet ustayats!

Sevodnyashnih Milan eto legendarnaya comanda, daje vse kto ne lyubit evo, doljni prosto uvajats!!
хочешь постить статью - пости
но лучше дай на нее линк.
Юве и Милан - это почти одно и тоже не только из-за того что игроки и тренеры переходят из одного в другой клуб (хотя это тоже важно).
просто владельцы милана близки к владельцам ювентуса.
и они решают всю политику серии А.
и что бы там болельщики не говорили о своей уникальности, клубы очень похожи друг на друга.
Old 05.05.2006, 11:22   #18
Дошкольник

Downloads: 0

A shto v politice Seria A reshayetsa kto kak imenno budet igrats? Ya ne govoryu o transferax, ya ne govoryu o rezultatax, ya govoryu ov igre comand.
Nekak ne vozmojno shto istorya ne vliyala na igru etix comand. Seychas mojet bit Milan prenadlejit Berlusconi, a Juventuse komu to. A cherez 20 let???
Voobshe eto tvoyo mnenye... Kak znaesh!!
Old 05.05.2006, 11:24   #19
Дошкольник

A vot i statya pro Milan (English)

---------------------
The rare Milan blood

Now that Milan is left out of the CL I can say it:Silvio
Berlusconi's team is the greatest of our times.Milan is the team
that during the last twenty years has formed the history
of european football.For that they have been great not only
at their victories (most of which are unique) but also at
their losses.The latter are those that mainly make her
great, cause they belong to her, just as her triumphs.
Milan for twenty years and so has been losing or winning
on her own.Only because of the fact that she possibly had no
match on the field she decided to play against an opponent
that never loses:time

By taking a look at Milan's XI you understand her great value.
Everyone but Kaka have won the Champions League!
Her players' names cannot be compared with any other team's,
they are what we say "heavy as history".No other team has the
heart to play with three "10" (Pirlo, Kaka, Seedorf) and two
forwards:not even Barcelona!And no team can walk into Camp Nou
and scare Barca just by the names of the players printed on the
jerseys just like Milan did last week.

Exorcism
Milan in this very competition that's called Champions League
scores every year at least once 4 goals against the lucky
team that gets in her way.I can't reckon any other team that does
that.Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester United do show their
strength but only when in shape:Milan does it almost every single
year!No other european team has ever won the European Cup final
by scoring four goals:some have won the CL scoring 4 goals in
all matches.Also, no other team has played so many finals with so
many different coaches:Milan has won with Capello, Ancelotti,
Sacchi-all three of them she has made great.Just as she has
made great so many players that before going there were struggling.
In Dida, Serginho, Gatusso, Kaladze, in kicked out of Inter Pirlo,
in regarded from Juve as finished Inzaghi, even in Cafu Milan gave
the chance to win trophies and awards.This Milan that 20 years now
has haunted european football since noone has been able to exorcise
her.

Opponents
Her constant opponents are steps below.Real Madrid has in the last
20 years played half the finals Milan has and has spend nearly three
times the money Berlusconi has.Barca reaches the final after 12 years.
Bayern Munich only dreams of a final every 4 years.Abramovic's Chelsea
has a really long way to go.Manchester will have to play four or five
finals continuously to be able to even be compared to her.Liverpool
has to prove it was not a one-hit wonder, and so does Arsenal.Lyon
needs to be great, Porto has to learn to be great.Juve and Inter
cannot be compared to the rossoneri:the rest I do not even talk
about.

Blood
In twenty years Berlusconi and his partners have created and displayed
to us three amazing teams:the Milan of Sacchi and Dutchmen, the Milan of Capello
and the Milan of Shevchenko.All the rest european managers cannot even create
one!These fours European cups and the seven finals can tell a lot and in the
same time they are not telling anything:the true power of this team has been
her ability to replace a series of "huge" players.After Gullit came Savisevic
and then Kaka.After Van Basten came Weah and then Sheva.After Baresi came Nesta.After Donadoni, Boban and Seedorf after Rijkard,Desailly after Ancelotti, Albertini and Andrea Pirlo.It is an accomplishment to find replacements for players of such value:if nowadays Milan is on the decline its because the players that can perpetuate her greatness by opening new eras are few.You can't easily find a new Maldini,Stam,Inzaghi, Costacurta, Seedorf, Serginho, Cafu, Dida:the blood of Milan is rare.

History
Milan is playing with herself as the only opponent and what we have watched these past two years for eveyone who really understands football is breathtaking:Rossoneri decided to play against time believing that they can win him too.Milan last year came as close as a half to winning the CL ,showing in Instanbul the peak of her output by playing a dreamed first half.She was equalized because she overexceeded her limits:she hit red.Liverpool scored three goals in fifteen minutes against her and then perched in awe, frightened.This year Milan went to Camp Nou carrying a loss in San Siro.She needed one goal to elongate the tie, to play that is against time once more.By hitting red she "found"it:it's another story that Merk denied it to her:I don't think she would have made it through and I'm sure she couldn't win the final because she's over her biological limits.Then again nothing touched me more than the dignity that those honoured aged lads exposed not only to their team but to their history too.

Great Spirits
Next year, if they remain as they are they will be out in the quarter-final.The reservoir has no more gas, most of them carry more injuries and wounds than trophies.Honour though to all of them, for they are true champions.Honour to the 40 year old Costacurta to the 37 year old Maldini to the 36 year old Cafu, to the 34 year old Serginho to the 34 year old Stam to the 33 year old Dida and the 33 year old Inzaghi to the 30 year old Seedorf:all of them gave what they got.
Time once again remained unbeaten but these guys showed to him what they're made of....
Old 05.05.2006, 11:27   #20
Дошкольник

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davka
zuby na bordyur !!!
Ostarojno ne upadi!, i menshe boltay!

MODERATORIAL
воздержитесь от перехода на личности
Old 05.05.2006, 11:31   #21
Борец с бояном

Quote:
A shto v politice Seria A reshayetsa kto kak imenno budet igrats? Ya ne govoryu o transferax, ya ne govoryu o rezultatax, ya govoryu ov igre comand.
Nekak ne vozmojno shto istorya ne vliyala na igru etix comand. Seychas mojet bit Milan prenadlejit Berlusconi, a Juventuse komu to. A cherez 20 let???
Voobshe eto tvoyo mnenye... Kak znaesh!!
Ювентус последние 100 лет принадлежит одной семье
Old 05.05.2006, 13:34   #22
Дошкольник

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron
Ювентус последние 100 лет принадлежит одной семье
A Milan???
Ved odna storana ne mojet re**** vse!!
Old 05.05.2006, 13:37   #23
Борец с бояном

Quote:
A Milan???
Ved odna storana ne mojet re**** vse!!
ну он тоже давно принадлежит дону Сильвио
футбол меняется гораздо чаще, чем владельцы клубов серии А.
то как играют россонери сейчас и 15 лет назад это две большие разницы.
другое дело - имя, бренд.
за него и болеют
Old 05.05.2006, 20:35   #24
Дошкольник

Quote:
ну он тоже давно принадлежит дону Сильвио
футбол меняется гораздо чаще, чем владельцы клубов серии А.
то как играют россонери сейчас и 15 лет назад это две большие разницы.
другое дело - имя, бренд.
за него и болеют
Ladno, ya bolshe ne budu sporits.
Tolko mayo subyectivnoye mneniye. U takix klubov kak Milan in Juventuse est tradicci, kotoriye ne menyayutsa, ili menyutsa v takom je tempe kak ludskiye tradicci.
Eto moy mnenye

Davay budem pro nasayashih football, sevodnyashnih.

Nadeyus ti pochital statyu, shto ti dumayesh ob etom?
Old 05.05.2006, 20:46   #25
Дошкольник

Ya dumayu vse slishali pro skandal v italli vokrug directora Juventusa Lucianno Moggi.
Nije infomaciya iz sita goal.com - tochnnee telefonniye razgavorii Moggi.
Ochen interesno!
----------------------
Juventus General Director, Luciano Moggi, is no stranger to controversy in his role as the Vecchia Signora’s ‘Consigliere,' accusations usually washing off the influential exec like water off a duck’s back. The latest reports emanating from Italy would, however, suggest that this particular duck may be in for a roasting if allegations published in Italian broadsheet ‘Corriere Della Sera’ are true.
The whiff of scandal can be sniffed back to the 5th of last month when the Italian Football Federation received a report from the Turin attorney general’s office – also submitted to the Rome attorney general’s office and UEFA, as published in the "Gazzetta Dello Sport." Said report alerted to the fact that wire taps had been placed on Moggi’s lines to unearth what could be match rigging.

According to the first reports, Luciano Moggi, an Italian Federation VP (Inocenzo Mazzini) and Pierluigi Pairetto – the retired international ref turned referee selector for Serie A – have been exchanging more than recipes for Bracciola. This heady brew has been stewing for the past month and seems to have cooked up a tasty scandal after the respected ‘Corriere Della Sera’ published (alleged) transcripts of conversations held between the Juve Capo and what could be some willing allies in high places.

The full list of iffy conversations runs to a jaw-dropping 100 pages of chat that is rich with implications that the Bianconeri boss has been using foul as well as fair play to ensure that the Old Lady is helped through the Italian league and shown a sparkling Scudetto. Explosive stuff, indeed, but before rival fans and incensed fair-play-followers’ heads start exploding in crimson apoplexy, it must be noted that the bulk apparently dates back to last season. So far.

The case is being excavated by Turin deputy attorney general Raffaele Guariniello with the help of Gianfranco Colace and Sara Panelli. The conspicuous absent face from this list of potential shame is Pairetto’s colleague Paolo Bergamo, actually on the UEFA refereeing panel and – fortunately – not in any of the ‘friendly chitchats’. Keep your eyes peeled for a Goal.com full transcription of the words that may strangle, pluck, stuff, roast, slice and gobble a rich duck.
---------------------------------------------

A vot i tellefonnih razgavor

----------------------------------------
One of them appears to show that Pierluigi Pairetto arranged a friendly ref for a Champions League match in the Amsterdam Arena – Urs Maier – and was expecting to be ‘remembered,’ something that Moggi guaranteed would happen.

Another (in two parts) introduces a novel form of payment – a Maserati. It would appear that Moggi turned to Juve supremo Agnelli (of automotive fame and enormous fortune) for a sports car that would be ‘a gift’ for ‘a friend’ who turns out to be Enzo: none other than Innocenzo Mazzini - the Italian Federation VP.

Goal.com encourages readers to judge for themselves if the conversations really are proof of ill-will and wrong-doing or just a friendly conversation between old pals blown up by a wave of anti-Juve hysteria. Can this blow Serie A out of the water – or is it just a bubble of flatulence in a Jacuzzi?

CONVERSATION BETWEEN MOGGI AND PAIRETTO (11th August 2004)

Moggi and Pairetto (the vice-President of the Uefa Referees Commission) speak on the phone about the Champions League first leg of the preliminary round between Juventus and Djugarden which ended 2-2.

Pairetto: Hello
Moggi: Gigi? Where are you?
Pairetti: We left
Moggi: Oh, what kind of f…. referee did you send us?
Pairetto: Oh, Fandel is one of the first…
Moggi: I know, but Miccoli’s goal is valid
Pairetto: No
Moggi: Why not? (…) But then all throughout the match he caused problems to us
Pairetto: I did not like the assistants overall, no, but I was thinking about someone else, the one that had raised was the one of Trezeguet which I remember in front.
Moggi: That is something else (…) Now be careful in Stockholm, eh?
Pairetto: This surely is a match…
Moggi: No, we’ll win, you know…
Pairetto: But they are poor
Moggi: But with someone like this it’s difficult, understood?
(…)

The conversation shifts to a discussion about some summer friendlies:

Moggi: Oh, at Messina send me Consolo and Battaglia
Pairetto: Eh, I already did it
Moggi: And who will you send us?
Pairetto: I think Consolo and Battaglia
Moggi: Eh, with Cassara, eh?
Pairetto: Yes
Moggi: And at Livorno, Rocchi?
Pairetto: At Livorno Rocchi, yes
Moggi: And for the Trofeo Berlusconi Pieri, please
Pairetto: We have not done it yet
Moggi: We shall do it later
Pairetto: Ok we’ll do it later.

CONVERSATION BETWEEN MOGGI, MORENA AND MOGGI (24th August 2004 – on the eve of the Champions League second leg match against Djugarden)

Moggi: Hello?
Morena: Mister Moggi, hello. I wanted to announce to you the referee and assistants for tomorrow night’s Champions League match
Moggi: Who’s the referee, Cardoso?
Morena: No, I see Poll Graham’s name
Moggi: Uhm…Where is he from?
Morena: He’s English
(…)
Pairetto: Hello
Moggi: Good morning
Pairetto: Hey there, good morning!
Moggi: Oh, what about Cardoso, eh?
Pairetto: Eh
Moggi: Paul Green (Moggi actually confused Graham Poll with Paul Green)
Pairetto: What?
Moggi: Paul Green
Pairetto: Then something must have happened in the last moment, I have Cardoso, something must have happened… he must have been sick or something like that
Moggi: Inform yourself
Pairetto: Yes yes, I will

Two weeks before the first group match of the first phase of the Champions League (2004/05 season) in program on the 15th of September, Pairetto announces the referee of that match to Moggi (the game ended 1-0 for the Bianconeri)

Moggi: Hello
Pairetto: Hey there, I know you forgot all about me, but I didn’t.
Moggi: Come on…
Pairetto: I placed a great referee for the Amsterdam match.
Moggi: Who?
Pairetto: Meier
Moggi: Great!
Pairetto: You see that I still think about you, even though you don’t anymore…
Moggi: Don’t start, now you’ll see, when I’m back, that I didn't forget you.

CONVERSATION BETWEEN MOGGI AND GIRAUDO (14th August 2004 – the two Bianconeri managers talk about the referee designations)

Giraudo: We see immediately what kind of air there is; you have any news of how the atmosphere is there at Sportilia?
Moggi: Good, good with Gigi (Pairetto)
Giraudo: But it’s not like last year?
Moggi: No, no, with Gigi it’s great
Giraudo: But now we tell him to work hard for this crow, because we cannot go on with this d… head

CONVERSATION ABOUT A CAR FOR AN IMPORTANT FRIEND

Man: Agnelli’s house, good morning
Moggi: Good morning, I’m Moggi. I need Nalla
Nalla: Hello Luciano
Moggi: I need urgently, because we need to do…
Nalla: Yes
Moggi: For an important friend, a Maserati
Nalla: Yes
Moggi: Four-door
Nalla: Four-door?
Moggi: Yes. We give you a week’s time, ten days, ok?
Nalla: Ok

Enzo: Hello?
Pairetto: Enzo?
Enzo: Hello Gigi
Pairetto: Listen, I wanted to tell you that I practically have the car.
Enzo: Which?
Pairetto: So when we want to go pick it up there is practically available the Maserati.
Enzo: Come on
Pairetti: Yes, therefore
Enzo: Madonna!
Pairetto: Now when I’m back home tomorrow I will call directly the Royal House.

Mazzini On Carraro (The FIGC vice-President and Moggi speak to each other on the 6th of September, about the federal elections and a meeting with the referees)

Mazzini: For this ***.... (referred to Carrara), don’t forget that he thinks that, also if he passes like he normally wants, he will win. Instead you must stick it up his a… Don’t forget
Moggi: Ooh if I tell you let me talk to him, then tomorrow I have the appointment
Mazzini: Ok
(…)
Mazzine: On Friday I’ll do the referees
Moggi: On Friday I will come too
Mazzini: I told Anto’ and he told me that he won’t come
Moggi: Let it go, that’s a hybrid environment, the less that someone blends in, the better it is, and it’s not worth it to stay far away: I will make one take part or I will take part, or I will send Alessio

CONVERSATIONS BETWEEN MOGGI AND SON

(10th September 2004)

Alessandro Moggi: …the other day, take it as an information, then I don’t know, I met up with Preziosi (former President of Genoa) lit it always happens
Luciano Moggi: Uhm
A. Moggi: He started telling me how football is changing, you must be careful of this and that, Carraro, Galliani, then he tells me not to trust Montezemoli. I ask him why? Because I overheard a conversation at Juve, they want to kick everyone out except for Giraudo
L. Moggi: Yes, but this is b…..
A. Moggi: I’m telling you what I heard, since many times Preziosi is this kind of environment, he’s in it.
L. Moggi: He’s never there
A. Moggi: Well, dad, I’m telling you because...
L. Moggi: It’s exactly the other way round

(19th August 2004)

A. Moggi: Morabito (agent) called me, in particular Vigorelli (agent), to find out if you wanted to make an exchange of loans for Liverani
L. Moggi: No, no. They work for Lazio now?
A. Moggi: What do I know, that’s what he told me
L. Moggi: Damn it, since that one hooked down there, but I want to talk with him, because they gave them Lopez and they want to give them Marquez, eh?
A. Moggi: Eh, I know
L. Moggi: Therefore it’s certain that they managed to get in a little, because they cannot go in much there, unless Cinquini (former Sports Director of Lazio) does not work anymore for Lazio

(28th August 2004) Talking about Miccoli

L. Moggi: I asked Lotito for 10 million and he told me 5, no? You must tell him: look, I can convince my father to do it for 7.5 million. Tell him some stories at the beginning
A. Moggi: Ok

Luciano then calls a friend of Miccoli

L. Moggi: Tell him to be less stupid, otherwise I won’t let him be called up for the National team, so I pass a judgement on him, because I will send him to the National team.

CONVERSATION WITH BISCARDI (TV PERSONALITY AND JOURNALIST)

Biscardi: Hello?
Moggi: Can I speak with Doctor Biscardi?
Biscardi: It’s me
Moggi: I’m Luciano Moggi
Biscardi: Uehh….Lucia
Moggi: So yesterday I called here our friend from Trieste…Baldas (former referee designator and commentator on the TV program “Il Processo di Biscardi”). I gave him a good talking, but there was no need. He does not have any fault
(…)
Moggi: But if he doesn’t come I won’t get anyone else, why should we kill the league off?
Biscardi: No, you won’t kill f…. anything, maybe you killed it off last season, you should give me 40 million, you bet with me and you lost
Moggi: Aldo, but I…you’re like an insured clock, what can I say?
Biscardi: And where is it?
Moggi: And you know that when I tell you…
Biscardi: And I don’t know. You never send it…
Moggi: F… off, I gave you one, it cost 40 million.

-----------
vivodi delayte sami!
Old 08.05.2006, 14:36   #26
Banned Kaifavarius

Quote:
Ostarojno ne upadi!, i menshe boltay!
ne k litsu mne vstupat' v uboguyu polemiku s bolel'schikom milana )))
Old 10.05.2006, 05:14   #27
Борец с бояном

MODERATORIAL
GULLIVER. на этом форуме запрещены переходы на личности.
Вам последнее предупреждение.
Old 10.05.2006, 09:51   #28
Дошкольник

Quote:
MODERATORIAL
GULLIVER. на этом форуме запрещены переходы на личности.
Вам последнее предупреждение.
Mi s nim uje pogovorili, i ya dumayu shto vse uje yasno!!
Old 10.05.2006, 10:10   #29
Борец с бояном

Quote:
Mi s nim uje pogovorili, i ya dumayu shto vse uje yasno!!
Вот и ладненько
Old 10.05.2006, 11:00   #30
Banned Kaifavarius

nichego i ne ladnen'ko
Inter Chempion !!!
ya loyal'nyi bolelschik (xotya ya nikakoi i ne bolel'schik)
I vasche mne ne nravyatsya sovremennye nravy. Vot k primeru ran'she massa lyubila Manchester United a potom posle togo kak vzoshla zvezda Liverpoolya bol'shinstvo metnulos' bolet' za Liverpool. To je samoe s italianskim football-om. Byl Grande na kone vse pogolovno krasyatsya v poloski, Millan na volne i ulitsy okrashivayutsya v krasnyi tsvet.
Xorosho by voobsche vniknut' v psixologiyu bolel'schika. U menya tak - esli igraet Inter - ya za nego boleyu.
A na kubke voobsche vsegda boleyu za Valecia.

На правах рекламы:
реклама