Armenian Knowledge Base  

Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > Technical sections > Webmaster Zone > Web Development
Register

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02.07.2002, 18:39   #16
freelancer

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Groul,

ne utruzhday sebya, verisign registration is okay
(you're registering with them as payment gateway).

You still need to have merchant account
Old 03.07.2002, 01:01   #17
Профессор

2 Vahan

huh?

2 Artashes

Thanx for info.
Old 03.07.2002, 15:18   #18
freelancer

2 Groul

Second attempt:

ne utruzhday sebya. You still need a merchant account. Verisign registration prices Artashes has mentioned are ok. But you still need to have a merchant account before applying.

Does it make sense this time?
Old 04.07.2002, 00:10   #19
Профессор

Yep
Old 07.07.2002, 16:38   #20
Дошкольник

Privet

est firma kotoraia delaet eto vse s creditkami

posmotri http://www.Kagi.com

primer raboti etogo web site est na
http://www.mysnowflakes.com

http://www.aragil.am
Old 08.07.2002, 19:06   #21
freelancer

Kagi suschestvuyet s nezapamyatnix vremen, naverno let 5-6. Glavniy minus eto shto shipping address / credit card info vvoditsa na stranichke na ix servere, i netu nikakogo udobnogo metoda (krome parsinga html result page) obrabotki oshibok. krome etogo, ves' mesyachniy doxod s prodazh poluchayesh ili cherez wire transfer ili check-om (o problemax obnolichki ne govorim).

tak shto dlya seriousnogo websita pretenduyushego na zvaniye "e-commerce" v Armenii (takogo ne mozhet sushestvovat' v principe, tak kak netu zakona) Kagi ne yavlyayetsa polnocenim resheniyem.
A e-commerce ili est' ili ego netu.

Kstati iz moyego opita mogu skazat' shto ni odin bank v armenii ne znayet shto takoye "Merchant Account" i smotrit' na tebya nedoumenno kogda govorish "Can we arrange a merchant account status for my bank account with you?"
Old 08.07.2002, 19:23   #22
freelancer

Arrow

Na dnyax govoril s znakomim is AreximBanka (kstati samiy prodvinutiy bank v Yerevane po otnosheniyu k mejdunarodnim platezhnim cartochnim sistemam). Uznal shto Areximbank stal Visa Associate Member. Eto dayet pravo im vipuskat' svoi sobstvenniye cartochki.
Old 08.07.2002, 21:59   #23
Младенец

Dear Vahan,
I don't know wtf are you talking about.
You mean it is not possible to accept credit cards online having an Armenian company?
Then just go and take cash from all your customers.
I am selling domains thru my website, Arminco is selling .am domains using kagi and now we are changing to another company.
So go and think yourself can you accept credit cards through your site or no.
Old 08.07.2002, 22:27   #24
freelancer

2 Artashes:

Put aside your harsh response which deserves further clarifications, I'd like to notice that the thread is discussing solution for accepting credit card / e-check payments without redirecting your users to other website for completing the payment. Meaning the following:

1. You have secure server certificate from Verisign / Thawte / etc installed on the server.
2. There is a POST form that accepts credit card / address information from the user.
3. form get POSTed to a server side script which in its turn runs credit card processor supplied program/function/library with the supplied information
4. the CCP's function/program/library settles all the financial matters and returns a result code, like true if transaction is complete and anything else with extended error information.
5. depending on the result code, you generate either thank you note or ask user to correct the information or stop using stolen cards

Now the point is that no bank or other institution in Armenia provides services of credit card process nor merchant account. The other point is it is next to impossible to get merchant account from US or other foreign bank if you are Armenia citizen or run business registered in Armenia. Credit card processor companies are not a problem, as they can supply all the APIs, they just require that you have a merchant account to settle money into.

Kagi is not a solution to this kind of requirements, as you just put a link to it on your site's product listing, thus forcing the user to complete the operation on a 3rd party website. Something which most of the users IMHO will avoid to do.

It's completely different topic whether you can accomplish online sale with Kagi's way of doing it. Of course you can. Note that Kagi's design hasn't changed for 5 years too.

AAaaaand, I think that your attitude of posting messages here is rude. Grow up and learn how to communicate with people. This is separate topic which should be discussed elsewhere.

regards,
VY
Old 09.07.2002, 09:04   #25
Младенец

Thanks for your too kind reply.
So for your knowledge there are several companies which do not require merchant account for accepting credit cards, I mean they use their own merchant account for example you can check http://www.ezcharge.net/ and they give you a separate URL by which you can submit how much you want to take out from the customers credit card.

Thanks
Old 09.07.2002, 20:26   #26
Консервативн

Artash es ko axpor Pinheadi het xosachi ko masin, aseci iran vor du shat thats dzevov es haxordakcvum im het, inqy patasxanec "VX erexaya eli ushadrutun mi dardzra" baic im hamberutyn@ ansahman chii, ya ponimau cto to sebya chivstuesh pupom zemli, no mi zdes' vsetaki obshujdaem..a ti nevnimatel'no chitaya obshujdenie cto-to nachinaesh viskazivat'...relax....vipey vodicki..inebri rm -rf / na host.am-e i uspokoysya...Kstati kogda delaesh post v BugtraQ staraysya govorit' kto eto nashel, a ne pista' ot imeni kakogoyo c0rect0ra...posle etogo posta ya ponyal kakoy ti vashee.

Thank you all ppl, for helping me!
Pivio za mnoy ..

|^^^^^^^^^'''^\| ||\__
| ВОДКА-ВОДКА | ||','''|'''''''\_____,_
| _..... _ | ||_ _|'__|_____||.........| |
'(@)'(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)""""|(@)*
Old 09.07.2002, 22:45   #27
freelancer

Wink

http://www.ezcharge.net/ezrates.asp

Udobno no tolko v 10% sluchayev.

A tak prosto obdiralovka.
obratite vnimanie na procentnuyu stavku pri razlichnix setup fee (et tipa vzyatka shto li).
Old 29.08.2002, 08:49   #28

Downloads:
Uploads:
to Artashes

you were talking about arminco changing their merchant to another. would you pls drop here the name of that new one ? that's because i respect arminco and think if they do that means they found a better one.

that's all
Sponsored Links

На правах рекламы:
реклама