LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21.01.2010, 10:09   #31
Младенец

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Re: Here is what I got:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mila View Post
You're like me! The intelligent loner. You're shy at times but friendly, and you are never weak and always independent. You are incredibly intelligent (wise beyond your years) and have a talent for many things (sports, music, art). You have a kind and warm personality and enjoy the simple things. Like hanging out with friends and watching movies at home. But you're sometimes quiet nature makes you a bit of an outcast and a mystery to people. No matter how pretty you are or smart or athletic, you just can't seem to break into the crowd and be noticed. Don't worry, try to be more outgoing and speak out when you have more to say. Don't hide behind your books and sports and computer, get out there and get noticed. You also have deep desires in life and feel vunerable and alone at times. Don't feel sad either, What helps me to express feelings and dreams that I can't say to people, is through my writting. Maybe you should try.
I don't think I am quiet at all especially in my nature. Bushuyut buri. I write a lot that's true. And it is also true that writing does help to organize my thoughts better. I do like the part of being intelligent beyond my years. It was fun. Thanks

To which I responded by asking who would apply for a job in another state if they didn't believe they could move there to actually take the job. Also, with so many moves, she should have all the life experience she needs to answer her own question.

Dating Advice
Sponsored Links

На правах рекламы:
реклама