Armenian Knowledge Base  

Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > General Discussions > Women's Club
Register

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26.04.2005, 15:20   #31
Студент

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

It is about time that Armenian men appreciated the beauty and the intelligance of the Armenian woman , What is the reason for the passion of Armenian men to be seen with and marrying Russian women ? perhaps you can explain it to me please Hrach as this is a sore point with me .
Old 26.04.2005, 15:32   #32
toO cOol to Be TrUe

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrach_Techie
Lame argument - there's a reasonable explanation for everything!!!! While women may or may not have character, english and dictionaries seem to have been the trade all the time. If it's what you were after throughout this discussion, for all I care, you can perceive my using bulky dictionaries as a crime ... Now if instead of the above, I would have asked you to explain the logic why character is necessarily the feature that all women should/would/could have, wouldn't it be a case for a return to the subject per se ...

you don't think I'm a pigheaded idiot wasting his time on sophistic refutations instead of using the chance to talk to a witty woman who can argue and writes барекамусюн instead of Барекамутюн ...
I do not think any of the things you have mentioned above about anybody. I certainly did not mean "trade" I meant "trait". I accepted my mistake and withdrew with apologies. The least you could have done is to accept them instead of turning this into a battle. I see that your purpose is to embarrass me. But, guess what, I am not! I made a simple mistake of misprint that everybody does once in a while. Then I tried to be funny about it. If I offended you by remarking about the dictionary, here is another round of apologies. My remark was inappropriate and in bad taste. That is why I withdrew. Do you accept peace?
Old 26.04.2005, 16:40   #33
★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Downloads: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevana
It is about time that Armenian men appreciated the beauty and the intelligance of the Armenian woman ,
you are absolutely right!

Quote:
What is the reason for the passion of Armenian men to be seen with and marrying Russian women ? perhaps you can explain it to me please Hrach as this is a sore point with me .
Sevana! it's not excessively but a derailed imagination of freedom that most of us guys irrespective of being armenian or not normally have. Basically, any relationship is like a pitfall for most of us i think ... there are at least three types of reasons why, please note I did not say "for armenian guys to" because it's not exceeding normal bounds and there's in fact a majority of armenian guys who've a great affection for armenian girls ... so now back to the reasons why - the first reason for an armenian guy to prefer a slav woman - no, I am putting this the wrong way. Let me rephrase it, the first type of those guys who would prefer a slav woman to an armenian one are those who've megalomania - a delusion of power and largeness in general terms. The guys in the second group might have not had that much sexual experience and by being romantic in nature they strive to live fully their freedom otherwise mostly due to being impractical in their own sociuety - this type's led astray because having oneself led away from that which is right under whatever circumstances if not war is not what I'd call love - to me it's just an escape from your own self ... And finally there's also the third type - people like me who find their own ways of living in a small way by giving more room to simple pleasures rather than definitions like good and bad cool and rad my gf's she's slav too and i do not find it bizarre that me and her ran into each other in such a remote corner of the world for her because there were no reasons like those explained in my previous sentences ... did it answer your question?

http://texneg.livejournal.com
Old 26.04.2005, 16:59   #34
★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mila
I do not think any of the things you have mentioned above about anybody. I certainly did not mean "trade" I meant "trait". I accepted my mistake and withdrew with apologies. The least you could have done is to accept them instead of turning this into a battle. I see that your purpose is to embarrass me. But, guess what, I am not! I made a simple mistake of misprint that everybody does once in a while. Then I tried to be funny about it. If I offended you by remarking about the dictionary, here is another round of apologies. My remark was inappropriate and in bad taste. That is why I withdrew. Do you accept peace?
o'common ... the point I was trying to make in my humble way was just that you should take my opinions with a usual pinch of salt also i did not read the previous posts when I was replying
Old 26.04.2005, 17:21   #35
toO cOol to Be TrUe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrach_Techie
o'common ... the point I was trying to make in my humble way was just that you should take my opinions with a usual pinch of salt also i did not read the previous posts when I was replying
Sorry. I insulted your intelligence and I did not have any right to do so. You are right about taking the critique less seriously. I do know that I very much like your notion of Armenian women being pretty and charming. And by no means did I intend to hurt anybody's feelings. Thank you for accepting my apologies.
Old 26.04.2005, 18:31   #36
Магистр

Vonc asum en - mek hay axchik el im koghmic!
Attached Thumbnails
P1010021_resize.JPG  
Old 26.04.2005, 18:32   #37
★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Quote:
Sorry. I insulted your intelligence and I did not have any right to do so. You are right about taking the critique less seriously. I do know that I very much like your notion of Armenian women being pretty and charming. And by no means did I intend to hurt anybody's feelings. Thank you for accepting my apologies.
you are an excellent opponent but you are right we've rolled out this pastry a way too long
Old 26.04.2005, 18:33   #38
★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Quote:
Originally Posted by grig1979
Vonc asum en - mek hay axchik el im koghmic!
cute
Old 27.04.2005, 04:55   #39
Академик

Downloads: 11

Grig kinoyi axjikna
Old 27.04.2005, 05:15   #40
Магистр

Quote:
Originally Posted by erexa
Grig kinoyi axjikna
Lriv inqn a...
Old 27.04.2005, 05:37   #41
Very Berry

Quote:
Malina - Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall - I've risen.
Accept my apologies! I should sleep at night instead of trying to keep up with you guys on the other side of the world.

no problem

but you shouldn't have deleted the remarkable phrase "Tu quoque" by Caesar addressed to Brutos...it's always too nice to meet a smart woman with pretty knowledge of Latin in particular

Armenian females are the best and basta

Last edited by Malina; 27.04.2005 at 09:30.
Old 27.04.2005, 08:34   #42
Профессор

Downloads: 5

сбылись худшие опасения Типы
Old 27.04.2005, 09:24   #43
шат харн ем...

isk im karciqov hay axjikel ka, hay axjikel... (bayc erevi izur aseci )
Old 27.04.2005, 12:05   #44
toO cOol to Be TrUe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malina

no problem

but you shouldn't have deleted the remarkable phrase "Tu quoque" by Caesar addressed to Brutos...it's always too nice to meet a smart woman with pretty knowledge of Latin in particular

Armenian females are the best and basta
Malina:
The whole thing was inappropriate and I wanted to settle for peace. After all, I did not mean to hurt anybody. And truthfully, I did not even know how you will react. Thanks for the compliment. Latin sure does help!
Old 27.04.2005, 12:12   #45
toO cOol to Be TrUe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barew_dzez
isk im karciqov hay axjikel ka, hay axjikel... (bayc erevi izur aseci )
Never be afraid to speak up, even if you might be wrong.
Sponsored Links

На правах рекламы:
реклама