Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > General Discussions > Women's Club
Register

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01.03.2007, 13:18   #376

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
давать ей чувсТвовать себя женщиной
Заменяем только одно слово, получается совсем другое.

Чувствовать себя мужчиной(основные факторы) - чувствовать себя сильным, важным, ГЛАВНЫМ.
Чувствовать себя женшиной(основные факторы) - чувствовать себя любимой, желанной, ЗАШИЩЁННОЙ.

Для того чтоб мужчина себя почувствовал мужиком, женщина, со свой стороны, должна:
1) поддерживать
2) уважать
3) слушаться(в принципе можно и не слушаться, но мужчина должен быть уверен что его слушаются)
Обратное запрещается. Разрешается поплакать, обижаться, но в меру.

Для того чтоб женшина почувствовала свою женственность, мужчина должен:
1) Любить, но главное показывать что любит.(Многие женшины жалуются что им мало говорят что их любят)
2) Желать и как можно чаще исполнять свой долг с максимальной страстью. Женшина должна всегда быть сексуально удовлетворена. Нет ничего ужаснее че неудовлётворённа жена!
3) Заботиться, дать почувствовать жене что она за ним как за каменной стеной!
Запрешается, бить, критиковать недостатки фигуры и вообше внешний вид.
Допускается, накричать в нежной форме назвать "дурочкой"!
Old 01.03.2007, 14:06   #377
Кандидат

Downloads: 10

kak vse prosto okazivaetsa! ostaetsya tol'ko raspechatat' i na stenku prikrepit' v vidnom meste)

Gates bacec!
Old 01.03.2007, 14:22   #378

{I}, жизнь очень проста это мы её усложняем.
Жизнь состоит, всего на 10% из событей, и на 90% из того как мы их воспринимаем.
Old 01.03.2007, 15:00   #379
Извращенка

Downloads: 21

Gates, на тебе щас чистая сорочка, свежие носки (может), ты ел бозбаш на обед, и назвал супругу Дуро(чко)й...

Что еще нужно для полного счастья!!

Жизнь удалась!
Old 01.03.2007, 15:26   #380
Академик

Downloads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortana View Post
Well, the thing is that there are CERTAIN TYPES of activities where there is no evidence that men are better, but BY DEFAULT they are assumed to be. You didn't think I was talking about boxing with guys, did u?
And could you enlighten me, which female activities are inaccessible to a willing male?
1. I can refer to researches, just as you did. But, like I said before, men are IN AVERAGE better than women in whatever requires analytical and abstract thinking. If you can mention, for instance, ONLY ONE great woman-composer, or woman-phylosopher - I give up. And this is only ONE EXAMPLE.

2. Don't you know what can you do better than average man ??
So much the worse for you, milady

Quote:
You r wasting MY time...
I cannot waste your time, just as you cannot waste mine. You are wasting your time with me, is that what you wanted to say ? Don't waste, no one is after you for that

Quote:
First of all you cannot say "researches"...
OMG, am I obliged to take English classes too ?

Quote:
So predictable...typical male
and yes of course u may pee-pee, why would u hold it? It's bad for your bladder and kidneys.
Yasno, mozgi-to otshiblo, otkuda ponyat` ironiyu i izdevku

Btw, "may I fk you?", or rather "I want to fk you" - that would have been typically male.

________
Now, I'm not going to waste MY time with YOU anymore.

Last edited by W_z_rd; 01.03.2007 at 15:43. Reason: Freaking QUOTES...
Old 01.03.2007, 15:33   #381
Easy rider

Being rude with a female is always bad, no matter the female. They're weak and inferior, they shouldn't be treated like that, dude. They deserve attitude, care, gentleness and love.
Old 01.03.2007, 16:05   #382
Академик

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
Being rude with a female is always bad, no matter the female. They're weak and inferior, they shouldn't be treated like that, dude. They deserve attitude, care, gentleness and love.
Oh no, buddy, you didn't get it, I'm not being rude, I'm being extremely polite Despite the fact that we're dealing with FELLOW FEMINIST here who is EQUAL TO US, so we must treat her same way as we treat guys, right ?
Believe me, she will be more offended by your "They're weak and inferior" rather than my seeming rudeness.
Old 01.03.2007, 16:10   #383
Easy rider

Just because she's a feminist doesn't mean she's equal!! She's still an inferior and weak creature, plus confused and deceived. We shouldn't treat her like that. We should show care and understanding. True males should be gentlemen, always, no matter the female. Even the most feminized feminist is still a fragile girl deep inside. I love you girls!

http://www.hra.am/img/Gulyan1.gif

You must spread before giving to Silver again.
Old 01.03.2007, 16:27   #384
Вредительниц

Downloads: 2

Во-во, и что еще интереснее, - каждый мужчина, даже уже старичок - в душе тот же ребенок, - ему нежность и уверенность в себе нужны ничуть не меньше. ПОтому и надо взаимно любить и заботиться друг о друге....
Old 01.03.2007, 16:38   #385
Академик

Ok, ok... convinced
Now, go ahead, convince her too
Old 02.03.2007, 05:43   #386
Slipstream Traveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by W_z_rd View Post
1. I can refer to researches, just as you did. But, like I said before, men are IN AVERAGE better than women in whatever requires analytical and abstract thinking. If you can mention, for instance, ONLY ONE great woman-composer, or woman-phylosopher - I give up. And this is only ONE EXAMPLE.
Any researcher would know that to compare two subjects in an experiment, they need to be placed in similar conditions. Are you arguing that there is no discrimination against women? Well then don't disprove yourself with "men are IN AVERAGE better than women in whatever requires analytical and abstract thinking" (ON AVERAGE btw)

Quote:
2. Don't you know what can you do better than average man ??
So much the worse for you, milady
Is this your reply to this?
Quote:
And could you enlighten me, which female activities are inaccessible to a willing male?
Was the question not clear or do u have trouble reasoning? I bet it's the second. But don't worry overmuch. It's probably because u'r so much older than me. U know people may get wiser with age (as our granny), but they definitely lose some of their ability to think logically (assuming there was any to lose).

But if you really want to know what I'm better at, it's logic and analytical thinking. You'd miserably fail the logic class I teach from time to time. And I'm better at computer science (btw C++ is a very small part of that, contrary to what u seem to think in Armenia) than an average male.

Quote:
Yasno, mozgi-to otshiblo, otkuda ponyat` ironiyu i izdevku
Eto vy o sebe?

Quote:
"I want to fk you"
Of course u do ...I'm irresistible..<cute smiley with dimples and twinkling eyes>

And to everyone who seems so sure of my feminism I have to disabuse u of that notion. Contrary to what u may think I enjoy when a man holds a door open or pulls a chair for me, I enjoy catering to my man, I enjoy making dinner for him except on the days when I'm tired and lazy or sick. But on those days I don't want to pack my bags and leave as the babushka suggests, I just want my man to cater to me and make me feel better.
Old 02.03.2007, 05:47   #387
Slipstream Traveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
Just because she's a feminist doesn't mean she's equal!! She's still an inferior and weak creature, plus confused and deceived.
You didn't seem to think so when I met u last year I guess looks can be deceiving.
Old 02.03.2007, 06:02   #388
Скромный ученый

Downloads: 20
Uploads: 3

А посуда идет и идет... (Федорино горе)
Old 02.03.2007, 06:04   #389
Извращенка

Downloads: 21

Ленин умер, а дело его живет...
Old 02.03.2007, 06:10   #390
Вредительниц

Downloads: 2

Quote:
Any researcher would know that to compare two subjects in an experiment, they need to be placed in similar conditions. Are you arguing that there is no discrimination against women? Well then don't disprove yourself with "men are IN AVERAGE better than women in whatever requires analytical and abstract thinking" (ON AVERAGE btw)
Вот уж воистину, совести нет у человека прости господи! Сравнил!!! Где говорит женщины-философы... где говорит астрономы. А то что их дальше порога чуть ли не до 20 века не пускали, - на протяжении тысячелетий - это тебе не показатель? То что на них было хозяйство-дети-служинки - это ничего? То что они мЁрли немерено от всех этих многочисленных родов и сопутствующих болезней, которые счас ерунда... Нет, я просто в недоумении мягко говоря. Вот, в более-менее равных современных условиях они себя показали как более живучие, - и то не по органическим причинам, а исходя из образа жизни. Вот и вравнивай этику, разум и волю к выживанию.
Sponsored Links

На правах рекламы:
реклама