Игроман Заядлый - 1шт. ;)
Join Date: 03 2002
Uploads: 0Reputation: 0 | 0
WCG 2003 Preliminary Rule,Half-Life: Counter-Strike
1. Game Version :
Half-Life: Counter-Strike v 1.5
2. General[LIST=a][*] Competition Method : 5 vs. 5 (Team Play, 5 players per team)
[*] Rounds : 24 Rounds (Maxrounds format) : 12 rounds as Terrorists and 12 rounds as Counter-Terrorists per team
[*] Round Time : 3 minutes
[*] A coin toss is used to decide which team plays Counter-Terrorist and which team plays Terrorist at the beginning. The winner of the coin toss can choose their role for the first half of the match.
[*] Victory Condition : By score, compilation of winning rounds
[*] In the case of a tie after regulation, 6 extra rounds will be played. (3 rounds as Terrorists / 3 rounds as Counter-Terrorists per team)
[*] In the case of a re-tie after 6 extra rounds, as stated in (f), 6 extra rounds will be played until result comes out
[*] Official Maps:
[*] Only team leaders are allowed to use public in-game messages (messagemode1) within a match. The rule also applies when dead. Use of messagemode1 by any member other than the team leader shall result in a forfeit loss. Other team members must only use team message (messagemode2), while in a match.
[*] Team members may communicate verbally if they are alive in the match or when all team members are dead. Any player who has died cannot communicate verbally with any other team member or opponent until the beginning of the next round.
[*] If disconnection occurs during a match:
* If all the players cannot play due to an unintended, nforeseen accident such as server stoppage, the score to that point will be admitted, but the final result will be ignored.
* If up to 2 of all players are unintentionally disconnected, the round played at that point will be ignored. Then the next round will be played after confirmation of all players¡¯ connection to the server according to the server master¡¯s pause option. ¡Ø If a player does not agree with a ruling, he/she can file a protest at the end of the match. - In a case of intentional disconnection, the referee may decide to end the match with the offending team losing by forfeit.
[*] The Observer Master must record the process of the match.
[*] All players must use the WCG GUI Program furnished.
[*] Approved Grenade Amounts Per Round
* Flashbangs: 2
* HE Grenades: 1
* Smoke Grenades: 1
[*] Approved Console Commands
* Fast Weapon Switch
* m_filter 1/0
* a user can use Activate In-Game-VGUI Command (e.g left hand, adjust_crosshair etc)
[*] Binding of weapons or team messages allowed.
[*] Default skins must be used.
[*] Boosting (stepping on top of own team player) is allowed in play.
[*] Frag which thrown over the building in De_dust2 and De_inferno is allowed
[*] The gamma rate can be changed in the video graphic driver[/LIST=a]
3. Tournament Server Settings
mp_autocrosshair 0 mp_autokick 0
mp_autoteambalance 0 mp_buytime 0.25
mp_c4timer 35 mp_fadetoblack 1
mp_forcecamera 2 mp_forcechasecam 2
mp_fraglimit 0 mp_freezetime 7
mp_friendlyfire 1 mp_flashlight 1
mp_hostagepenalty 0 mp_kickpercent 0
mp_limitteams 10 mp_logfile 1
mp_logmessages 1 mp_logdetail 3
mp_maxround 0 mp_playerid 1
mp_roundtime 3 mp_startmoney 800
mp_timelimit 0 mp_tkpunish 0
mp_winlimit 0 sv_aim 0
sv_airaccelerate 10 sv_airmove 1
sv_allowdownload 0 sv_allowupload 0
sv_chears 0 sv_clienttrace 1
sv_gravity 800 sv_lan 0
sv_maxrate 25000 sv_spectatormaxspeed 500
sv_maxspeed 320 sv_maxupdaterate 101
sv_minrate 2500 sv_minupdaterate 20
sv_voiceenable 1 sys_ticrate 10000
decalfrequency 60 log on
4. Allowed Setting Values for Clinet (GUI)
cl_updaterate (MAX 101) m_pitch
cl_cmdrate (MAX 101) m_yaw
rate (MAX 25000) m_filter 1/0
hud_fastswitch ¡°1¡± zoom_sensitivity_ratio
fps_max (MAX 100) cl_dynamiccrosshair 1/0
gamma (MAX 3)
brightness (MAX 3)
ex_interp 0.1 (Default value must be used)
5. Unfair Practices Subject to Penalty
6. If disconnection occurs during a match
[LIST=a][*] If all the players cannot play due to an unintended, unforeseen accident such as server stoppage,
* before the 3rd round starts: restart the match
* after the 3rd round starts: the score to that point will be admitted, but the final result will be ignored.[*] If up to 2 of all players are unintentionally disconnected, the round played at that point will be ignored. Then the next round will be played after confirmation of all players¡¯ connection to the server according to the server master¡¯s pause option. The money amount for all players will be reset to $800.[*] In the case of intentional disconnection, the referee may decide to end the match with the offending team losing by forfeit.[/LIST=a]
7. These rules are the rules for the WCG 2003 Preliminary and can be subject to modification in the following aspects.
|На правах рекламы:|