the happiest girl
Join Date: 02 2002
Uploads: 0Reputation: 63 | 4
POSITION OPEN AT WORLD LEARNING ARMENIA
The World Learning/ NGO Strengthening Program (WL/NSP) in Armenia, funded by
the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), concentrates
on increasing the organizational capacity of the NGO (non-governmental)
sector in Armenia. World Learning currently announces a vacancy for the
position of Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee, and as necessary, collect, analyze and utilize predefined program
performance data to indicate, substantiate and illustrate institutional and
client progress towards satisfaction of program goals.
- Collect program performance data to use in defining program initiatives
and management strategies.
- Assemble existing training materials or develop new resources to employ in
- Conduct technical training in M&E for NGOs receiving grants through
WL/NSP. Subjects will include: Logical Framework, monitoring procedures and
processes, data reporting systems and report writing.
- Draft monthly, quarterly reports in English containing quantitative
results and qualitative narrative for submission to WL/DC home office and
- Play a significant role in formulating the WL/NSP Annual Work plan and the
Performance Monitoring Plan.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND EDUCATION DESIRED:
- University degree in social sciences with a strong emphasis on data
collection methodologies, data collation, storage and analysis required;
- Hands-on, stand-up training experience and familiarity with competency
based adult focused methodologies desired;
- Knowledge of SPSS or other analytical software an advantage;
- Familiarity with Armenian NGO community, history, structure and
- Proficiency in English speaking, reading and writing required;
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV)
stating the position applied for and names of three professional references
in hard copy no later than 5 pm on 23 April 2002 to World Learning's Yerevan
office at 24 Moskovyan Street, apt. 1. Candidates may consult the web site
http://www.worldlearning.am for more information.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
So much good, so much evil. Just add water. (c)