Armenian Knowledge Base

Armenian Knowledge Base (https://forum.armkb.com/)
-   English Only (https://forum.armkb.com/english-only/)
-   -   Anger Management (https://forum.armkb.com/english-only/18690-anger-management.html)

PsilocybeLarvae 29.07.2005 18:45

Anger Management
 
"There is explosive and implosive anger. Explosive anger is the guy in the supermarket yelling at the cashier for not taking his coupons. Implosive anger is the cashier meekly submitting to his abuse - until one day he calmly shoots everyone in the store."

- Jack Nicholson as Dr. Buddy Rydell in Anger Management (2003).


How do you deal with anger? Except for counting to ten and deep breathing ;)

acid 29.07.2005 20:22

I ban them! ;)

Moonlight 29.07.2005 20:45

music, dance, movement, rock..

Red Stone 29.07.2005 22:45

Definitely I trend to explode... :devil:

кукарямба 30.07.2005 08:23

I'm just crying /shouting.

lightontheshore 30.07.2005 12:09

i weep. i'm glad i'm not getting very angry lately.

Obelix 30.07.2005 13:31

Yelling, shouting, breaking things and a LOT of profanity. Minutes to fully difuse.

Hrach_Techie 30.07.2005 13:41

I poach ...

Moonlight 30.07.2005 13:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelix
Yelling, shouting, breaking things and a LOT of profanity. Minutes to fully difuse.

ja, it's better to break things than to destroy urself from inside:)

Hrach_Techie 30.07.2005 14:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonlight
ja, it's better to break things than to destroy urself from inside:)

obvious proof of why all programmers like breaking up things into pieces ... :devil:

Red Stone 30.07.2005 17:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hrach_Techie
obvious proof of why all programmers like breaking up things into pieces ... :devil:

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Moonlight 30.07.2005 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hrach_Techie
obvious proof of why all programmers like breaking up things into pieces ... :devil:

lunatics too:P

Red Stone 30.07.2005 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonlight
lunatics too:P

Difference is that lunatics don't program the breaks! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Moonlight 30.07.2005 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Stone
Difference is that lunatics don't program the breaks! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

there'r patalogic cases, lunatics that program, 2 in 1 :nono:

Red Stone 30.07.2005 21:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonlight
there'r patalogic cases, lunatics that program, 2 in 1 :nono:

... and as a consequence... they discover the 10th planet of the solar system... :yikes:


All times are GMT. The time now is 00:35.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.