Armenian Knowledge Base

Armenian Knowledge Base (https://forum.armkb.com/)
-   English Only (https://forum.armkb.com/english-only/)
-   -   Speaking English (https://forum.armkb.com/english-only/20396-speaking-english.html)

Gates 28.10.2005 06:46

Speaking English

For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word on
nutrition and health. It's a relief to know the truth after all those
conflicting medical studies.

1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks
than Americans.

2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than
Americans.

3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart
attacks than Americans.

4. The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and suffer fewer
heart attacks than Americans.

5. The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats
and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

Conclusion:

Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what
kills you.

SO.......Hayeren Khosetsek!!!!!!!!!

Pagum enq ajs [email protected]!!!

Dorothy 28.10.2005 09:08

For your information. Official data show that Russians, and not Americans rate number 1 in the world!

W_z_rd 28.10.2005 11:01

So ? Don't speak either Russian or English ;)

Or rather - don't leave in such a stressful environment as americans do.

Red Stone 28.10.2005 12:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gates
Conclusion:

Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what
kills you.

I would say speaking american and not speaking english:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Augustus 28.10.2005 13:57

It's not that Americans eat excessive amounts of fat and carbs that skyrockets the obesity rate, it's just how and where they eat it.
Most of the junk consumed is processed food as opposed to natural food sans hormones, preservatives etc. Processed food, in convenient and frozen packs is 10x cheaper and many people simply can't afford healthy and organic products.

Obelix 28.10.2005 14:35

I've been speaking english on a regular basis ever since I was 3 yrs old, and I weight somewhere around ~58 kilos

Sevana 28.10.2005 16:39

I think you all are missing the point , this is a joke and it is trying to encourage Armenians to speak as much Armenian as possible all over the world

Will Shakespeare 28.10.2005 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorothy
For your information. Official data show that Russians, and not Americans rate number 1 in the world!

Really? What 'bout armenians? Who's da author of those statistics? We eat worse than Americans do, we drink worse than Russians do and our medics always have a lot of job!!! I know 4 sure that half of the female population of armenia has some kind of cancer [or maybe more than half]

lightontheshore 28.10.2005 18:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sevana
I think you all are missing the point , this is a joke and it is trying to encourage Armenians to speak as much Armenian as possible all over the world

mother language rules!

Red Stone 28.10.2005 18:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Will Shakespeare
Who's da author of those statistics?

Mc Donald's :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Obelix 29.10.2005 09:44

And, btw. I love Mc Donalds and all the other junk food one can still think about. I drink coffee with three spoons of sugar and I drank coke throughout my childhood (I do dislike it now, once I tried a bottle of arab coke and hated the stuff). And I still weigh ~58 kg. ;)

Hrach_Techie 29.10.2005 10:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelix
And, btw. I love Mc Donalds and all the other junk food one can still think about. I drink coffee with three spoons of sugar and I drank coke throughout my childhood (I do dislike it now, once I tried a bottle of arab coke and hated the stuff). And I still weigh ~58 kg. ;)

koshmar :)

Sevana 29.10.2005 14:37

My dear Obilix , you may love American style junk food and you may only weigh 58 kilos now , I hate to think what all that fat and addetives are doing to your coronary arteries , don't let your weight fool you . junk and fast food is one of our health enemies , and yes try to speak Armenian where ever you are living

lightontheshore 29.10.2005 14:55

*agrees*
one of my latest lessons... brrr.....

Dorothy 30.11.2005 13:02

Re: Speaking English

Quote:

Originally Posted by Will Shakespeare
Really? What 'bout armenians? Who's da author of those statistics? We eat worse than Americans do, we drink worse than Russians do and our medics always have a lot of job!!! I know 4 sure that half of the female population of armenia has some kind of cancer [or maybe more than half]

Sorry I don't speak to racists. Mind your signature!