Quote:
Originally Posted by nucleusfermi
Here is one .ppt file, download it and see how it compels you confess your foolishness, wanna keep away, then simply escape.
|
That is cool... not fool, Nucleusfermi!  And yes, I'm a fool!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevana
Namastey to you too nucleusfermi , I am unable to open this file , it tells me there is an error , I am very interested in seeing what it has to say
|
My dearest Sevana, most probably you haven't M$oft Powerpoint installed or your version is an old one...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight
Sevana jan, u better never d/l & open an unknown file from unknown person.
|
Moonlight jan as a principle you're right...  but... before you knew me you didn't know me, right?
Cheers!
__________________
Red Stone
J'ai besoin de toi,
De tes mains sur moi,
De ton corps doux et chaud,
J'ai envie d'être aimé Domino
From a beautiful love song of the 50s called Domino, music by Louis Ferrari, lyrics by Jacques Plante
|