If GH stands for P as in Hiccough
If OUGH stands for O as in Dough
If PHTH stands for T as in Phthisis
If EIGH stands for A as in Neighbour
If TTE stands for T as in Gazette
If EAU stands for O as in Plateau
The right way to spell POTATO should be GHOUGHPHTHEIGHTTEEAU!
Next time I go to Albion or US, I'll ask the waiter at a restaurant to bring me a GHOUGHPHTHEIGHTTEEAU mash... Do you also know the correct spelling for 'sausage'?
Next time I go to Albion or US, I'll ask the waiter at a restaurant to bring me a GHOUGHPHTHEIGHTTEEAU mash... Do you also know the correct spelling for 'sausage'?
Sorry but I can't say anything about the sausage...
About the other one I think you would get a picture of a potato (PHOTATO)...
Sorry but I can't say anything about the sausage...
About the other one I think you would get a picture of a potato (PHOTATO)...
-------
heard this one?
If an S and an I and an O and a U
With an X at the end spell Su;
And an E and a Y and an E spell I,
Pray what is a speller to do?
Then, if also an S and an I and a G
And an HED spell side,
There's nothing much left for a speller to do
But to go commit siouxeyesighed.