Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > Trade and Commerce > Jobs

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Graphic designers, internet developers needed.
Old 02.02.2006, 17:01   #1
Младенец
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 4
Rep Power: 0
Default Graphic designers, internet developers needed.

I am looking for Graphic designers. People who can work on an Apple platform and that are fluent in all of the major design software. I also need people who are internet developers who have a sense of design and execution as it relates to this medium. This person needs to be familiar with ASP applications as well as back end reporting systems.

Let me know if you qualify,

Thank you,

Varouj

Re: Graphic designers, internet developers needed.
Old 03.02.2006, 09:09   #2
Николай Константинов
 
Н.К.Рерих's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2002
Location: Гималаи
Age: 42
Posts: 5,562
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 6
Default Re: Graphic designers, internet developers needed.

I'm a graphic designer, I think I qualify!
Well, but I'm loooking for freelance job. If it's ok, give me your email, I may send you my CV.
Reply




Реклама:
реклама
Buy text link .

All times are GMT. The time now is 17:43.
Top

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.