Hrach is back
Old 16.06.2005, 21:15   #1
Студент
 
Sevana's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 5
Default Hrach is back

Seems to me some where Hrach mentioned wedding pictures by Tuesday , welcome back friend , I hope it was great and to continue to be so .

Old 16.06.2005, 22:04   #2
Provocative
 
Red Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ilha dos Amores
Posts: 1,491
Rep Power: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevana
Seems to me some where Hrach mentioned wedding pictures by Tuesday , welcome back friend , I hope it was great and to continue to be so .
I was waiting for your medical report... you know... that male hymen stuff... after all only MDs are qualified for such a certification...
May be he went to see another doctor...

Old 16.06.2005, 22:44   #3
Студент
 
Sevana's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 5
Default

Red Stone you crack me up . thank you for the confidance , but I did not know males had a hymen

Old 16.06.2005, 22:50   #4
Provocative
 
Red Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ilha dos Amores
Posts: 1,491
Rep Power: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevana
Red Stone you crack me up . thank you for the confidance , but I did not know males had a hymen
Neither did I... just associated that stuff of virginity...
Reply

Thread Tools



Реклама:
реклама
Buy text link .

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:28.
Top

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.