buddy m unable to down load this book" A Course in Fluid Mechanics with Vector Field Theory.pdf"...i need it urjently...what to do?
I'm trying to get it from a forest of a 5.25GB torrent.
If and when I get it I'll put the pearl in the Downloads Section.
To Acid!
It looks like that the server (for that mountain of books) is dead. Can you check it, mate?
Thanks!
__________________ Red Stone
J'ai besoin de toi,
De tes mains sur moi,
De ton corps doux et chaud,
J'ai envie d'être aimé Domino From a beautiful love song of the 50s called Domino, music by Louis Ferrari, lyrics by Jacques Plante
buddy m unable to down load this book" A Course in Fluid Mechanics with Vector Field Theory.pdf"...i need it urjently...what to do?
I'm sorry, Kmalayaz! The torrent had a trojan in some other file, I've put it in quarantine, and it is impossible to download anything from it without removing the quarantine, which obviously I will not do.
Tried to find other links without success. So... you must go on with your own search.
Hey,
I’m looking for any thing that give an good introduction to VLSI.
Also Signals and systems : models and behaviour M.L. Meade and C.R. Dillon. Well any of the Signals and systems books. Any help would be great.