Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > General Discussions > English Only

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 31.07.2004, 13:48   #16
панаехавший
 
Obelix's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: форпост
Age: 39
Posts: 4,007
Rep Power: 0
Default

I hate:
...small little children that keep crying and making stupid noises, whithout any particular reason.
...when people ask me unproffesional questions about IT
...when somebody beside me is listening to the radio/tv in a language I cannot understand
...when the lights go off and when I look out the window I see the door of the transformer in the yard open
...when I take the phone and the person at the other end doesn't speak and/or hangs up
...when the person on the phone doesn't care to sey hello
...when my phone is not on it's traditional nail: although it's usually me who takes it off
...when I have to reinstall my modem
...people who talk anout god and religion
...people who read morals
...people who bring up anproven and unbalanced statements
...people who talk continuously

I guess that's enogh, though it's far not everything
__________________
Իսկ ԴՈՒ արդեն վաճառե՞լ ես Հայրենիքդ ռուսներին:
My Exchange Rate Monitor | Իմ Արտարժույթի Մոնիտորը

Old 31.07.2004, 13:52   #17
скромный VIP
 
analyst's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Yerevan
Age: 39
Posts: 960
Rep Power: 0
Default

Narek, you forgot to include my harmonica... And jazz music too....

Old 31.07.2004, 14:15   #18
панаехавший
 
Obelix's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: форпост
Age: 39
Posts: 4,007
Rep Power: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by analyst
Narek, you forgot to include my harmonica... And jazz music too....
Oh yes, I forgot to mention...
...I hat the sound of analyst playing his harmonica... And I hate it when he gets really stupid.

And, I don't hate jazz music, I simply don't adore it.
Reply




Реклама:
реклама
Buy text link .

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:54.
Top

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.