Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > Thematic forums > Psychology and Philosophy

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Re: I'm sick.
Old 07.03.2006, 15:25   #16
dumb
 
Sandaramet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: edge of razor
Posts: 3,225
Rep Power: 5
Default Re: I'm sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver
I’m sick of this world. I have a lifelong dream to see the mankind soaring to the stars, and the longer I live here the deeper I realize the impossibility of my dream. I’m sick of freedom, sovereignity and nations. I’m sick of people waging wars instead of building the united great human kingdom. I’m sick of dogmas. I’m sick of traditions. I’m sick of the artificial attempts to keep these traditions up. I’m sick of people caring more about their own salary, wealth and position instead of caring about helping those who for some reason are in a worse position. I’m sick of people racing each other, I’m sick of competitions between humans. I’m sick of winners and losers. I’m sick of people using freedom for the justification of their sick pervertness. I’m sick of people who are free to be gay. I’m ****ing sick of gays showing off their orientations. I’m sick of people’s right and freedom to be sick. I’m sick of religions. I’m sick of limited people.
ays tsex du kez hakasecir, u naev sharunakutyunum... bayc de..

Re: I'm sick.
Old 07.03.2006, 15:37   #17
dumb
 
Sandaramet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: edge of razor
Posts: 3,225
Rep Power: 5
Default Re: I'm sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver
I’m sick of satanists as much as I’m sick of british pop, Justin Timberlake, Sirusho, Alla Pugacheva and the entire sick Mayhem band.
don't touch the pure fukking armaggedon!

Re: I'm sick.
Old 07.03.2006, 15:42   #18
dumb
 
Sandaramet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: edge of razor
Posts: 3,225
Rep Power: 5
Default Re: I'm sick.

damn, it's really touched me! xa..

Re: I'm sick.
Old 17.03.2006, 11:32   #19
Elvish
 
Arwen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2003
Location: Lothlorien...
Age: 42
Posts: 368
Rep Power: 5
Default Re: I'm sick.

strange....

Re: I'm sick.
Old 17.03.2006, 11:35   #20
Elvish
 
Arwen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2003
Location: Lothlorien...
Age: 42
Posts: 368
Rep Power: 5
Default Re: I'm sick.

Trjuk, inchi hakasec??
[I agree...anyway]
Reply




Реклама:
реклама
Buy text link .

All times are GMT. The time now is 21:04.
Top

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.