Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > General Discussions > General

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 07.09.2007, 06:02   #16
the mochinger
 
Hans Andersen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2002
Location: Paranoid Android, @10:50
Age: 47
Posts: 1,894
Rep Power: 5
Default

es el, Sur jan, e-dram, ban, rekvizitnery post ara eli

Old 07.09.2007, 06:17   #17
the happiest girl
 
Join Date: 02 2002
Location: Yerevan
Posts: 2,523
Rep Power: 5
Default

проще просто встретиться в этот вик-энд вечером у Таманяна (воскресенье, 20:00-20:15), собрать сумму и передать Сурену.

Old 07.09.2007, 06:33   #18
грызун-пацифист...
 
Belka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Woodstock 69
Posts: 1,665
Rep Power: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsilocybeLarvae View Post
проще просто встретиться в этот вик-энд вечером у Таманяна (воскресенье, 20:00-20:15), собрать сумму и передать Сурену.
ugums

Old 07.09.2007, 06:51   #19
Смотри мне прямо в глаза!
 
Monopole's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Все там будем.....
Age: 50
Posts: 16,499
Rep Power: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsilocybeLarvae View Post
проще просто встретиться в этот вик-энд вечером у Таманяна (воскресенье, 20:00-20:15), собрать сумму и передать Сурену.
Да, это будет лучше всего. Я тоже буду. Давайте в субботу, в воскресенье я вряд ли смогу.

Old 07.09.2007, 06:57   #20
the happiest girl
 
Join Date: 02 2002
Location: Yerevan
Posts: 2,523
Rep Power: 5
Default

Для тех, кто не может в воскресенье, я буду в субботу тоже (с 20:00 до 20:15), только не опаздывать. Если всем удобно в субботу, воскресенье можно отменить.

Old 07.09.2007, 07:02   #21
Moderator
 
acid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2001
Location: South Korea, Gumi
Posts: 7,699
Blog Entries: 16
Rep Power: 8
Default

70 фунтов британских.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belka
acid, какая там сумма?
Всем
Информация о реквизитах наверху.

Спасибо

Old 07.09.2007, 07:29   #22
Смотри мне прямо в глаза!
 
Monopole's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Все там будем.....
Age: 50
Posts: 16,499
Rep Power: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsilocybeLarvae View Post
Для тех, кто не может в воскресенье, я буду в субботу тоже (с 20:00 до 20:15), только не опаздывать. Если всем удобно в субботу, воскресенье можно отменить.
ОК, телефон мне пошли на всякий случай

Old 07.09.2007, 12:49   #23
инсценирующи
 
[ Xelgen ]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2002
Location: Fireplace of Ecotopia
Age: 41
Posts: 4,327
Rep Power: 5
Default

Передам в AMD через, Пси.

Old 07.09.2007, 13:00   #24
Смотри мне прямо в глаза!
 
Monopole's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2003
Location: Все там будем.....
Age: 50
Posts: 16,499
Rep Power: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ Xelgen ] View Post
Передам в AMD через, Пси.
аналогично

Old 07.09.2007, 13:00   #25
★★★★★★★★★★★★★
 
Hrach_Techie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: London, UK
Age: 47
Posts: 16,531
Rep Power: 8
Default

передам через Пси в субботу.

Old 07.09.2007, 22:08   #26
Provocative
 
Red Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ilha dos Amores
Posts: 1,491
Rep Power: 5
Default

OK! Let me put it my way! (time to hear Sinatra...)

I'm sure a lot of you love this place a lot! But allow me to say this: not more than I do!

As far as I remember (noticing it, as a lot of posts and threads are issued in a language that I don't understand, and fell too tired to add to the five I already know) this is the second time a similar situation happens.

Once overcome this crisis, why don't we think about creating a kind of "hard nucleus" with really active members, all being able to assume an individual yearly (during the months of December and January, and starting the next December) fee of let's say Euros 10, that (in my opinion) would be enough to put us (all the community) completly covered against eventual difficulties arising.

This is the basis of my purposal. If Acid thinks that this has legs for walking, for him to create a group for discussing this in more detail. I volunteer for being a member of that group.

Cheers!
__________________
Red Stone
J'ai besoin de toi,
De tes mains sur moi,
De ton corps doux et chaud,
J'ai envie d'être aimé Domino

From a beautiful love song of the 50s called Domino, music by Louis Ferrari, lyrics by Jacques Plante

Old 07.09.2007, 22:17   #27
Вредительниц
 
BagirkaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: San Diego, USA
Age: 55
Posts: 4,793
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 6
Default

Totally agree.

Old 08.09.2007, 06:47   #28
Moderator
 
acid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2001
Location: South Korea, Gumi
Posts: 7,699
Blog Entries: 16
Rep Power: 8
Default

Red Stone, your idea is fine, I just don't like the word fee. Better say donation. I want people to rest here and not think about "annual fee". As I noticed in case of difficulties community is able to rise money, which it proved second time in AKB history. This is done without special plan, assignments and even by non-so-active members. So I think your proposal sounds good but my proposal is to try forecast upcoming difficulties and start a small campaign couple months before payment. However if majority thinks that we should have "gold reserve" tough times and able to make assessments I will be only happy.

Cheers.

Old 08.09.2007, 07:18   #29
Кашмарег...
 
Jane's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: paradise on earth...
Posts: 10,625
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 8
Default

А можно мне номер телефона PsilocybeLarvae ?

Old 08.09.2007, 12:23   #30
Provocative
 
Red Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ilha dos Amores
Posts: 1,491
Rep Power: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid View Post
Red Stone, your idea is fine, I just don't like the word fee. Better say donation. I want people to rest here and not think about "annual fee". As I noticed in case of difficulties community is able to rise money, which it proved second time in AKB history. This is done without special plan, assignments and even by non-so-active members. So I think your proposal sounds good but my proposal is to try forecast upcoming difficulties and start a small campaign couple months before payment. However if majority thinks that we should have "gold reserve" tough times and able to make assessments I will be only happy.

Cheers.
Ok! You don't like the word fee, I don't like the word donation, so we are even!

I simply wish to avoid any upcoming crisis and create a kind of "obligation" for what I called the "hard nucleus" to put a certain amount in a "money box" at a precise time of the year. Improvising is typically Portuguese (and Armenian too as I see), but in this area I don't feel Portuguese: I rather prefer planning, and keep the improvising qualities for when something unexpected arises. With all respect (and solid friendship) I don't think that a campaign a couple of months before will work: people will always wait for the moment when the danger is imminent! And at that precise moment it can happen that (like it happened to me this time) they are prevented from helping for some kind of technical reasons!

So, I insist on my initial proposition. More persistent than a mule, hein?

Cheers!
Reply




Реклама:
реклама
Buy text link .

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:25.
Top

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.