Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > General Discussions > Women's Club

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 02.03.2007, 21:20   #481
Скромный ученый
 
Professor's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: В мягком удобном кресле...
Age: 54
Posts: 7,376
Rep Power: 8
Default

Привет энтузиастам! То есть, превед энтузязистам!

Old 02.03.2007, 21:28   #482
Slipstream Traveller
 
Cortana's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2007
Location: Pillar of Autumn
Posts: 131
Rep Power: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W_z_rd View Post
I'm tired of you, kid. Go do something usefull for mankind, will ya ?
You can't imagine how tired I am of U! Ravings of a madman isn't something easy to listen to.
As to doing something useful, take care, what if I do?! Wouldn't you be devastated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by W_z_rd View Post
A eto ne moi slova byli, prochitay eshe raz, vnimatelnee.
[/quote]

Da, ne vashi, prosto vy ne polenilis' ix povtorit'.

Old 02.03.2007, 21:34   #483
Академик
 
W_z_rd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Age: 54
Posts: 4,854
Rep Power: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortana View Post
You can't imagine how tired I am of U!...
Nu vot, ne tolko logiku, no i voobrazhenie pod somnenie postavili I can imanige quite a bit, believe me
Ladno, ostavili tebya v pokoe na veki vechnie.

Old 02.03.2007, 21:35   #484
Easy rider
 
Silver's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: tristeza
Age: 41
Posts: 1,082
Rep Power: 0
Default

Cortana, you never answered - when/where did we meet last year? Could you pls remind me of yourself?

Old 02.03.2007, 21:38   #485
Slipstream Traveller
 
Cortana's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2007
Location: Pillar of Autumn
Posts: 131
Rep Power: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
Cortana, you never answered - when/where did we meet last year? Could you pls remind me of yourself?
last fall, we met a few times, I think u even came over once, I just didn't see u.

Old 02.03.2007, 21:42   #486
Slipstream Traveller
 
Cortana's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2007
Location: Pillar of Autumn
Posts: 131
Rep Power: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W_z_rd View Post
Nu vot, ne tolko logiku, no i voobrazhenie pod somnenie postavili I can imanige quite a bit, believe me
Ladno, ostavili tebya v pokoe na veki vechnie.
That tight little box of your imagination is not a lot, man, look around u!

Old 02.03.2007, 22:03   #487
Slipstream Traveller
 
Cortana's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2007
Location: Pillar of Autumn
Posts: 131
Rep Power: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hov View Post
Nkard kdnes naienq ?

Hov jan, kdnei, but too many people would recognize me here

Old 02.03.2007, 22:06   #488
Вредительниц
 
BagirkaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: San Diego, USA
Age: 55
Posts: 4,793
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 6
Default

Угу..... Например, я.... А в гневе я страшна...

Old 02.03.2007, 22:12   #489
Easy rider
 
Silver's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: tristeza
Age: 41
Posts: 1,082
Rep Power: 0
Default

I think BagirkaN should marry Professor, while Cortana should marry W_z_rd. That'd the most wonderful outcome that this topic could have.

Old 02.03.2007, 22:17   #490
Slipstream Traveller
 
Cortana's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2007
Location: Pillar of Autumn
Posts: 131
Rep Power: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
I think BagirkaN should marry Professor, while Cortana should marry W_z_rd. That'd the most wonderful outcome that this topic could have.
Vay, Silver, what a matchmaker u turned out to be!

Old 02.03.2007, 22:19   #491
Easy rider
 
Silver's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: tristeza
Age: 41
Posts: 1,082
Rep Power: 0
Default

No I'm not! I'm only making matches for myself! Seriously!
I just want this movie to finish, and marriage seems to be the only thing that could designate it.

Old 02.03.2007, 22:22   #492
Вредительниц
 
BagirkaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: San Diego, USA
Age: 55
Posts: 4,793
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 6
Default

Чем тебя не устраивает этот фильм, Сильвер? Вона и тему целую ты сотворил на основе этого фильма. ЛЮдей порадовал. Ты что, из тех, что боятся беспокойных и хотят их убить, мол без них спокойнее жить буит? (Почти по Б. Шоу.....)

Old 02.03.2007, 22:27   #493
Easy rider
 
Silver's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: tristeza
Age: 41
Posts: 1,082
Rep Power: 0
Default

BagirkaN, I just don't like the genre )) I prefer sci-fi at the moment.

Old 02.03.2007, 22:29   #494
Вредительниц
 
BagirkaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: San Diego, USA
Age: 55
Posts: 4,793
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 6
Default

Ну, а кто ж тебя заставляет покупать билеты и приходить на это кино? Не покупай! Тебя ж на веревке-то никто сюды не тянет? Гыыы?

Old 02.03.2007, 22:30   #495
Easy rider
 
Silver's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: tristeza
Age: 41
Posts: 1,082
Rep Power: 0
Default

I want the same actors!! And the actors are stuck here What's the solution?
Reply




Реклама:
реклама
Buy text link .

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:21.
Top

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.