Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > General Discussions > English Only

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 10.01.2005, 12:19   #46
...child in time...
 
Erazik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: the place called home...
Age: 36
Posts: 1,209
Rep Power: 0
Default

haykakan leqsikon

Old 13.01.2005, 08:59   #47
Silence
 
Moonlight's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: back to meta level
Posts: 3,926
Blog Entries: 3
Rep Power: 5
Default

My boyfriend is out of town

I'm a good habit to get into

Damn right, I'm good in bed... I can sleep for days!

Here I am! What are your other 2 wishes?

If I'm Not Happy, Nobody's Happy

If we are what we eat, I'm fast, cheap and easy.


//& closing this series:

Enough about me ... what do you think about me!

Old 13.01.2005, 09:51   #48
the happiest girl
 
Join Date: 02 2002
Location: Yerevan
Posts: 2,523
Rep Power: 5
Default

Moonlight )))

Old 13.01.2005, 16:26   #49
...child in time...
 
Erazik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: the place called home...
Age: 36
Posts: 1,209
Rep Power: 0
Default

Liar inside.

Beware, a stupid man!

Old 13.01.2005, 16:29   #50
★★★★★★★★★★★★★
 
Hrach_Techie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: London, UK
Age: 47
Posts: 16,531
Rep Power: 8
Default

Life is Porn!

Old 14.01.2005, 19:38   #51
...child in time...
 
Erazik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: the place called home...
Age: 36
Posts: 1,209
Rep Power: 0
Default

Любовь зла...

...но козла любить я не стану

Old 14.01.2005, 20:35   #52
Silence
 
Moonlight's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: back to meta level
Posts: 3,926
Blog Entries: 3
Rep Power: 5
Default

a u menya drugoy variant:
lubov' zla..
..NE polubish i kozla

esho slishala "..i kozli etim polzuyutca"

Old 14.01.2005, 20:54   #53
...child in time...
 
Erazik's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: the place called home...
Age: 36
Posts: 1,209
Rep Power: 0
Default

a ya eshyo slyshala a vy kozly i ne nadeytes' no vysheukazannoe k odnomu sluchayu pridumala

Old 14.01.2005, 22:24   #54
Silence
 
Moonlight's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: back to meta level
Posts: 3,926
Blog Entries: 3
Rep Power: 5
Default

da, mnogo chego napridumivaem po jizni

vot. nashla. t-shirt of new generation
Attached Thumbnails
299825.jpg  

Old 02.02.2005, 21:57   #55
Дошкольник
 
shushanika's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2005
Location: Florida, United States
Age: 45
Posts: 131
Rep Power: 0
Default

That one's a killer! The last one, with k cherty moloko!

Old 09.03.2005, 21:16   #56
Silence
 
Moonlight's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: back to meta level
Posts: 3,926
Blog Entries: 3
Rep Power: 5
Default

reanimating the topic

One thing people don't like about me ... the Real Me.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

I'm A Self-Righteous Jerk. You got a problem with that.

Be Glad I'm Not A Twin.

Old 12.10.2005, 17:48   #57
Silence
 
Moonlight's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: back to meta level
Posts: 3,926
Blog Entries: 3
Rep Power: 5
Default

just met a this saying in the web

another:
BLONDS do it better.
Reply




Реклама:
реклама
Buy text link .

All times are GMT. The time now is 22:13.
Top

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.