Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > Entertainment > MusiCity

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 26.09.2005, 15:29   #6526
dumb
 
Sandaramet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: edge of razor
Posts: 3,225
Rep Power: 5
Default

Hypocrisy - the final chapter

Old 26.09.2005, 15:46   #6527
dumb
 
Sandaramet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: edge of razor
Posts: 3,225
Rep Power: 5
Default

Kittie - brackish

Old 26.09.2005, 15:58   #6528
Banned
 
Forever Child's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2001
Location: ...осень колибри
Age: 46
Posts: 7,487
Rep Power: 0
Default

Portishead - Cowboys.

Old 26.09.2005, 16:03   #6529
dumb
 
Sandaramet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: edge of razor
Posts: 3,225
Rep Power: 5
Default

Kittie - paperdoll

Old 26.09.2005, 18:23   #6530
dumb
 
Sandaramet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: edge of razor
Posts: 3,225
Rep Power: 5
Default

Korn - need to

I, I am confused fighting myself
Wanting to give in; Needing your help
Skin cold with fear, feel it when we touch
Outside don't know you, but inside I'm fine
Can you see it in me, skin color from touch
Each day confronted with what I have done
You pull me closer; I push you away
You tell me it's okay; I can't help but feel the pain
I hate you- why are you taken
I loved you- I feel so helpless
Why's it you- Ripping my insides each time you
Why do I cry
Why do I really need to
Why
Why, **** you bitch
Need to need to need to need to
Fu-ck fu-ck fu-ck fu-ck fu-ck
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Тюрьмы возводят из камня Закона, бордели – из кирпичей Религии." (William Blake "the marriege of Heaven and Hell)

"When the roses are dead, it doesn't matter if they are red."

www.bmezine.com

Old 26.09.2005, 18:40   #6531
Banned
 
Forever Child's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2001
Location: ...осень колибри
Age: 46
Posts: 7,487
Rep Power: 0
Default

Portishead - Glory Box.

Old 26.09.2005, 19:44   #6532
Экс Пинxеад
 
Pochov Mario's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Gorci teghy
Age: 45
Posts: 353
Rep Power: 0
Default

Артемьев - Слушая Баха (Солярис саундтреск)

Old 27.09.2005, 18:34   #6533
Студент
 
Tinok's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: h
Age: 52
Posts: 260
Rep Power: 0
Default

Dj Endo - Breakin' the Law

Old 28.09.2005, 04:20   #6534
полюбому йес эм...
 
Mesrop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2005
Location: near the computer
Age: 35
Posts: 3,243
Rep Power: 5
Default

System Of A Down - Roulette

Old 28.09.2005, 08:38   #6535
A Deeper Kind of Slumber
 
burnash's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: clouds
Age: 50
Posts: 7,555
Rep Power: 0
Default

Pink Floyd - Shine on you crazy diamond

Old 28.09.2005, 08:40   #6536
A Deeper Kind of Slumber
 
burnash's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: clouds
Age: 50
Posts: 7,555
Rep Power: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaramet
Hypocrisy - the final chapter
тыщу лет хипокриси не слушал....

Old 28.09.2005, 11:07   #6537
dumb
 
Sandaramet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: edge of razor
Posts: 3,225
Rep Power: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnash
тыщу лет хипокриси не слушал....
послушай!



Clawfinger - 15 Minutes Of Fame

Old 28.09.2005, 11:25   #6538
dumb
 
Sandaramet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: edge of razor
Posts: 3,225
Rep Power: 5
Default

Clawfinger - kick it

Old 28.09.2005, 11:25   #6539
Banned
 
Forever Child's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2001
Location: ...осень колибри
Age: 46
Posts: 7,487
Rep Power: 0
Default

Portishead - Cowboys.

Old 28.09.2005, 11:30   #6540
dumb
 
Sandaramet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: edge of razor
Posts: 3,225
Rep Power: 5
Default

Clawfinger - live like a man
Closed Thread




Реклама:
реклама
Buy text link .

All times are GMT. The time now is 14:37.
Top

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.