Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > Entertainment > MusiCity

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 25.11.2005, 19:41   #7981
dumb
 
Sandaramet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: edge of razor
Posts: 3,225
Rep Power: 5
Default

Katatonia - For My Demons

well I'm here
and summer is gone I hear
so pray for me
as I now leave your town
when did I say this
I will never leave
I can't recall this
moment in my life

you would never sleep at night
if you knew what I've been through
and this thought is all I have
to trust upon when light is gone

my problem was
that you kept me here too long
and today is when
we'll regret that I came by
when did I say this
I will never leave
I can't recall this
moment in my life

life is full of darkness
and murderers come my way
someday you will join them
and I will let you in
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Тюрьмы возводят из камня Закона, бордели – из кирпичей Религии." (William Blake "the marriege of Heaven and Hell)

"When the roses are dead, it doesn't matter if they are red."

www.bmezine.com

Old 25.11.2005, 19:53   #7982
Banned
 
Forever Child's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2001
Location: ...осень колибри
Age: 46
Posts: 7,487
Rep Power: 0
Default

Իսկ ես Մեյհեմի համեչգին չգնացի:

Old 26.11.2005, 08:41   #7983
F'(x)=g(x)
 
KarenN's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Mi te klinem
Age: 35
Posts: 4,145
Rep Power: 5
Default

Tigran Petrosyan-Arevelyan Motivner.mp3

Old 26.11.2005, 09:54   #7984
The Freewheelin'
 
Dionysus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Electric Ladyland
Age: 44
Posts: 18,883
Rep Power: 9
Default

Emerson, Lake & Palmer - The Barbarian

Old 26.11.2005, 09:57   #7985
The Freewheelin'
 
Dionysus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Electric Ladyland
Age: 44
Posts: 18,883
Rep Power: 9
Default

Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Take A Pebble

Old 26.11.2005, 10:02   #7986
Экс Пинxеад
 
Pochov Mario's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Gorci teghy
Age: 45
Posts: 353
Rep Power: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Child
Իսկ ես Մեյհեմի համեչգին չգնացի:
Isk yes gnaci Mayhem - майская витчина

Now playing: Dredg - El Cielo
Fans of Radiohead and the like should definitely check this out.

Old 26.11.2005, 10:09   #7987
The Freewheelin'
 
Dionysus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Electric Ladyland
Age: 44
Posts: 18,883
Rep Power: 9
Default

Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Knife-Edge

Old 26.11.2005, 10:15   #7988
The Freewheelin'
 
Dionysus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Electric Ladyland
Age: 44
Posts: 18,883
Rep Power: 9
Default

Emerson, Lake & Palmer - The Three Fates (Clotho/Lachesis/Atropos)

Old 26.11.2005, 10:21   #7989
The Freewheelin'
 
Dionysus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Electric Ladyland
Age: 44
Posts: 18,883
Rep Power: 9
Default

Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Tank

Old 26.11.2005, 10:27   #7990
The Freewheelin'
 
Dionysus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Electric Ladyland
Age: 44
Posts: 18,883
Rep Power: 9
Default

Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Lucky Man

Old 26.11.2005, 11:40   #7991
F'(x)=g(x)
 
KarenN's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Mi te klinem
Age: 35
Posts: 4,145
Rep Power: 5
Default

TAXI_3_Eloquence feat Kayliah - Match Nul.mp3

Old 26.11.2005, 11:41   #7992
dumb
 
Sandaramet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: edge of razor
Posts: 3,225
Rep Power: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Child
Իսկ ես Մեյհեմի համեչգին չգնացի:
isk es indz kspanei, ete hnaravorutyun unenai u chgnai !!!




Alghazanth - 8th sphere

Old 26.11.2005, 11:51   #7993
dumb
 
Sandaramet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: edge of razor
Posts: 3,225
Rep Power: 5
Default

Alghazanth - Chaos Attributes

Old 26.11.2005, 11:59   #7994
dumb
 
Sandaramet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: edge of razor
Posts: 3,225
Rep Power: 5
Default

Alghazanth - Forsaking The Yoke

Old 26.11.2005, 12:08   #7995
dumb
 
Sandaramet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: edge of razor
Posts: 3,225
Rep Power: 5
Default

Alghazanth - The Herald For Reason
Closed Thread




Реклама:
реклама
Buy text link .

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:21.
Top

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.