kids say
A kindergarten pupil told his teacher he'd found a cat.
She asked him if it was dead or alive. "Dead."
She was informed. "How do you know?" she asked her pupil.
"Because I pissed in its ear and it didn't move," answered the child
innocently. "You did WHAT?!?"
the teacher exclaimed in surprise.
"You know," explained the boy,
"I leaned over and went 'Pssst!' and it didn't move."
_________________________________________________
A small boy is sent to bed by his father.
Five minutes later.... "Da-ad...." "What? "I'm thirsty.
Can you bring drink of water?"
"No. You had your chance. Lights out."
Five minutes later: "Da-aaaad....." "WHAT?" "I'm THIRSTY.
Can I have a drink of water??"
"I told you NO!"
If you ask again, I'll have to spank you!!"
Five minutes later......
"Daaaa-aaaad....." "WHAT!"
"When you come in to spank me, can you bring a drink of water?"
________________________________________________
One summer evening during a violent thunderstorm a mother was tucking her
son into bed.
She was about to turn off the light when he asked with a tremor in his
voice, "Mommy, will you sleep with me tonight?"
The mother smiled and gave him a reassuring hug.
"I can't dear," she said. "I have to sleep in Daddy's room."
A long silence was broken at last by his shaky little voice: "The big
sissy."
_________________________________________________
__________________
So much good, so much evil. Just add water. (c)
|