Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > General Discussions > English Only

Reply
 
Thread Tools

When will these things stop?
Old 28.06.2005, 23:45   #1
Provocative
 
Red Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ilha dos Amores
Posts: 1,491
Rep Power: 5
Angry When will these things stop?

Barew!

If this octopus didn't exist the child below and many other children wouldn't be starving...
Attached Thumbnails
sudan.jpg  

Last edited by Red Stone; 29.06.2005 at 15:46.

Old 03.10.2005, 03:04   #2
Студент
 
Sevana's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 5
Default

Let us put an end to poverty and hunger around the world , it is the responsibility of each and every one of us

Old 03.10.2005, 04:25   #3
Академик
 
W_z_rd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Age: 54
Posts: 4,854
Rep Power: 5
Default

Do you think this problem has natural cause ? Due to poor resources ?

Old 03.10.2005, 13:35   #4
Provocative
 
Red Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ilha dos Amores
Posts: 1,491
Rep Power: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W_z_rd
Do you think this problem has natural cause ? Due to poor resources ?
No, my friend! Due to resources being controlled by the powerful, that is to say, by organized "legal" thieves!

Old 07.10.2005, 16:59   #5
Студент
 
Sevana's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 5
Default

Red Stone , do you know why you do not get responses to pictures like the one above ? is becouse some people feel That it is not their problem , That it will not happen to them , That this only happens to people who deserve it , That they have their own problems to deal with . That charity begins at home .That the less they know the better they are and they don't have to react and take action on it . well I for one , I thank god That I know the truth . I wish that you could read what it says in Arabic , it will make you so sad and frightened
__________________
If life rejects you , there is me to protect you , I am your friend

Old 07.10.2005, 17:52   #6
Provocative
 
Red Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ilha dos Amores
Posts: 1,491
Rep Power: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevana
Red Stone , do you know why you do not get responses to pictures like the one above ? is becouse some people feel That it is not their problem , That it will not happen to them , That this only happens to people who deserve it , That they have their own problems to deal with . That charity begins at home .That the less they know the better they are and they don't have to react and take action on it . well I for one , I thank god That I know the truth . I wish that you could read what it says in Arabic , it will make you so sad and frightened
In other words, you haven't the right of criticizing the others for not supporting you, when you don't support the others!

Old 07.10.2005, 20:44   #7
Академик
 
W_z_rd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Age: 54
Posts: 4,854
Rep Power: 5
Default

"...That this only happens to people who deserve it ..."

In fact, whathever happens, happend to those who deserves it

Old 07.10.2005, 21:16   #8
Provocative
 
Red Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ilha dos Amores
Posts: 1,491
Rep Power: 5
Default

No more wine for table 7!

Old 07.10.2005, 21:56   #9
Академик
 
W_z_rd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Age: 54
Posts: 4,854
Rep Power: 5
Default

I think you didn't get the point

Old 08.10.2005, 17:57   #10
Студент
 
Sevana's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 5
Default

W z rd , I dont know what Red Stone meant , but by what I wrote I meant that no body cares , at least not enough people in this world care

Old 08.10.2005, 19:01   #11
Академик
 
W_z_rd's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Age: 54
Posts: 4,854
Rep Power: 5
Default

And what I meant was... as in "Master i Margarita": "Ni s togo, ni s sego nikomu kirpich na golvu ne padaet".
Reply




Реклама:
реклама
Buy text link .

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:30.
Top

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.