Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > General Discussions > English Only

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Miniature Earth
Old 11.10.2006, 12:43   #1
the happiest girl
 
Join Date: 02 2002
Location: Yerevan
Posts: 2,523
Rep Power: 5
Default Miniature Earth

http://www.miniature-earth.com/

Old 13.10.2006, 22:33   #2
Студент
 
Sevana's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 387
Rep Power: 5
Default

Thank you for the miniature-earth , I ask my self if I am my brother's keeper and my answer is yes , if each one of us did our share , we can say good bye to world poverty ,

Old 08.11.2006, 22:03   #3
Provocative
 
Red Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ilha dos Amores
Posts: 1,491
Rep Power: 5
Default

Thanks Psi, for bringing the subject!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevana View Post
Thank you for the miniature-earth , I ask my self if I am my brother's keeper and my answer is yes , if each one of us did our share , we can say good bye to world poverty ,
My dear Sevana, you'll never say good bye to world poverty, while 6% keep for them (and growing) 59% of the wealth of the community!
Reply




Реклама:
реклама
Buy text link .

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:29.
Top

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.