Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > Technical sections > Software > Software Security

Reply
 
Thread Tools

english/armenian????
Old 25.03.2003, 20:00   #1
Младенец
 
Join Date: 03 2003
Location: why
Age: 69
Posts: 4
Rep Power: 0
Default english/armenian????

why not set up an english AND an armenian forum under Software Security. Maybe that will keep the fans happy.

Old 25.03.2003, 20:54   #2
Moderator
 
acid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2001
Location: South Korea, Gumi
Posts: 7,699
Blog Entries: 16
Rep Power: 8
Default

I can do that without any problem, but the purpose I'm not doing that is what I think you guys are looking for here is currently prohibited and banned in this forum. That's why you won't find anything interesting in this section... I'm sorry to dissapoint you. Right now I'm looking for web host, providing me more freedom so I can continue former section activity.

Thanks for your understanding.
acid

Old 26.03.2003, 16:37   #3
Младенец
 
Join Date: 03 2003
Location: why
Age: 69
Posts: 4
Rep Power: 0
Default

I understand fully and I am sure you are frustrated that your hands are tied.
As for me, I am grateful that the site up and running again.
There is truth in an english saying, "You can keep some of the people happy some time but you cant keep all the people happy all the time".

Good luck
Reply




Реклама:
реклама
Buy text link .

All times are GMT. The time now is 16:53.
Top

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.