Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > General Discussions > English Only

Reply
 
Thread Tools

How satisfied are you with your life
Old 13.08.2007, 08:04   #1
★★★★★★★★★★★★★
 
Hrach_Techie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: London, UK
Age: 47
Posts: 16,531
Rep Power: 8
Question How satisfied are you with your life

on a scale of nought to ten?

Old 13.08.2007, 09:40   #2
hex
Кросаффчег!
 
hex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: йа здесь
Age: 46
Posts: 1,335
Rep Power: 0
Default

усе всига песдато! +10

Old 13.08.2007, 10:09   #3
★★★★★★★★★★★★★
 
Hrach_Techie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: London, UK
Age: 47
Posts: 16,531
Rep Power: 8
Default

)))))

Old 13.08.2007, 10:43   #4
мрачный бородач
 
Arth-Gwyr's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: Антитентура
Age: 47
Posts: 11,134
Rep Power: 7
Default

разиж эта жыснь?

Old 13.08.2007, 11:07   #5
eco-friendly
 
Dorothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: обчество
Age: 42
Posts: 16,786
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 8
Default

I can get no
satisfacation (пою)

Old 13.08.2007, 11:08   #6
eco-friendly
 
Dorothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: обчество
Age: 42
Posts: 16,786
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 8
Default

Эх, жизнь моя жестянка
(опять пою)

Old 13.08.2007, 11:30   #7
Provocative
 
Red Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ilha dos Amores
Posts: 1,491
Rep Power: 5
Default

Naughty!

Dorothy jan, English please...

Old 13.08.2007, 12:13   #8
eco-friendly
 
Dorothy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: обчество
Age: 42
Posts: 16,786
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Stone View Post
Naughty!

Dorothy jan, English please...
Oops, didn't notice we're in English only, I beg my pardon!
Anyways, I never said anything meaningful in this thread so far - just singing aloud Which probably means I'm somewhat satisifed with my life, doesn't it

Old 15.08.2007, 21:29   #9
Devashish
 
nucleusfermi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: India.
Posts: 90
Rep Power: 0
Default

Satisfied in positive sense, but for my goals I always love to be unsatisfied in order to achieve more and more, I will be totally satisfied when Utopia will prevail through out universe or even beyond that, and the Rule of Human Beings would be the only authority. Till then let us all relish our unsatisfaction.
__________________

Last edited by nucleusfermi; 03.09.2007 at 05:48.

Old 02.09.2007, 18:16   #10
Дошкольник
 
Strider's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: Bremen
Age: 48
Posts: 94
Rep Power: 0
Default

Hmmm, let me think. I just spent a splendid week in Scotland toppled with a day in London. Tomorrow a new academic year starts -which is a lot of work but a great deal of fun as well. And week-end, most likely skydiving! Hell yeah, I am satisfied Life is beautiful at the moment
__________________
“Donkey, you have the right to be silent; what you lack is the capacity!”
Shrek
Reply




Реклама:
реклама
Buy text link .

All times are GMT. The time now is 13:26.
Top

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.