Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > General Discussions > General > Greeting Place

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 27.11.2008, 05:42   #16
Скромный ученый
 
Professor's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: В мягком удобном кресле...
Age: 54
Posts: 7,376
Rep Power: 8
Default

Best wishes! Have a nice BD!

Old 27.11.2008, 07:24   #17
Академик
 
TigrOm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: Yerevan
Posts: 9,326
Rep Power: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Stone View Post
TigrOm, Many thanks! By the way... the spelling of your message sugests me a question: have you been drinking? I hope it was in my honour...
Definitely! -) All the best!

Old 28.11.2008, 00:01   #18
Provocative
 
Red Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ilha dos Amores
Posts: 1,491
Rep Power: 5
Default

Anouk, Thanks for the wishes!
ksarg, So... now you need a lawyer... and a nice one by the way... Thanks very much!
Professor, Thanks a lot!

Old 28.11.2008, 00:02   #19
Provocative
 
Red Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ilha dos Amores
Posts: 1,491
Rep Power: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigrOm View Post
Definitely! -) All the best!
I knew it!

Old 28.11.2008, 00:18   #20
инсценирующи
 
[ Xelgen ]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2002
Location: Fireplace of Ecotopia
Age: 41
Posts: 4,327
Rep Power: 5
Default

A bit late, but very sincere congratulations and best wishes to you!

Old 28.11.2008, 08:43   #21
Вредительниц
 
BagirkaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: San Diego, USA
Age: 55
Posts: 4,793
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 6
Default

So am ashamed to be that late, but still wish you all the best, and even more and better!

Old 28.11.2008, 09:39   #22
Профессор
 
<AH>'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Yerevan
Age: 41
Posts: 2,526
Rep Power: 5
Default

с днюхой

Old 28.11.2008, 23:30   #23
Provocative
 
Red Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ilha dos Amores
Posts: 1,491
Rep Power: 5
Default

[ Xelgen ], No worries about delay, mate! The important is that I know you're there and you know I'm here! Thanks for the wishes!

BagirkaN, So... there is always one time for everybody to feel ashamed... I know a guy who got ashamed because of a disgusting translation of babelfish... But anyway it's not the case with you. There is no reason for being ashamed! I really appreciate your wishes. May you get the same... in double!

<AH>, Even trying with babelfish I couldn't understand what you've written. Thinking that it must be something nice, I thank you very much!
__________________
Red Stone
J'ai besoin de toi,
De tes mains sur moi,
De ton corps doux et chaud,
J'ai envie d'être aimé Domino

From a beautiful love song of the 50s called Domino, music by Louis Ferrari, lyrics by Jacques Plante

Old 01.12.2008, 08:48   #24
ВЕРХОВНЫЙ ГЛАВКОМ
 
DijiTall's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: Объект N 001
Age: 44
Posts: 8,246
Rep Power: 7
Default

haapyuuuuuuuuu!!!
all z best

Old 01.12.2008, 12:21   #25
the mochinger
 
Hans Andersen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2002
Location: Paranoid Android, @10:50
Age: 47
Posts: 1,894
Rep Power: 5
Default

hehe, RS, happy bday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this your 6666th one?
when're we partying??? and where? :P

Old 01.12.2008, 23:40   #26
Provocative
 
Red Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ilha dos Amores
Posts: 1,491
Rep Power: 5
Default

DijiTall, Thanks a lot!

Hans Andersen, I'm not like Mathusalem if you wish to know... As far as partying with my Armenian friends is concerned (out of this forum) it's something that I don't see possible in the near future.
Thanks a lot for your wishes!
Reply




Реклама:
реклама
Buy text link .

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:34.
Top

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.