Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > Technical sections > Webmaster Zone > Web Development

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Print a site with Flash
Old 22.05.2003, 04:20   #1
Web developer
 
Aram Ghazanchyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Yerevan
Age: 45
Posts: 896
Rep Power: 0
Default Print a site with Flash

I have a site with Flash movie. I need to print it's screenshot. But the frame of a movie comes 180 o rotated. How can I correct it?

Old 22.05.2003, 08:36   #2
Stalker
 
Timewind's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Припять
Age: 92
Posts: 853
Rep Power: 5
Default

lav e?


Ar. hl@ URL@ asa tenam ...

Old 24.05.2003, 12:47   #3
Web developer
 
Aram Ghazanchyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Yerevan
Age: 45
Posts: 896
Rep Power: 0
Default

http://chsr.aua.am/aosi2003
Reply




Реклама:
реклама
Buy text link .

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:05.
Top

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.