Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > General Discussions > English Only

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Gmail account
Old 21.10.2004, 19:48   #76
Младенец
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Netherlands
Age: 63
Posts: 1
Rep Power: 0
Smile Gmail account

Hi acid,

yeah, a Gmail account would be nice (account name hurkie).

thanks in advance!

Old 21.10.2004, 20:58   #77
Moderator
 
acid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2001
Location: South Korea, Gumi
Posts: 7,699
Blog Entries: 16
Rep Power: 8
Default

It's not working that way dude.
You need to PM me some email address where I can send invitation. Neither yahoo nor hotmail.

Cheers.

Old 22.10.2004, 05:22   #78
★★★★★★★★★★★★★
 
Hrach_Techie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2004
Location: London, UK
Age: 47
Posts: 16,531
Rep Power: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid
It's not working that way dude.
You need to PM me some email address where I can send invitation. Neither yahoo nor hotmail.

Cheers.
----------

Neither yahoo nor hotmail.


It's six-a-one, half dozen of the other ...... groovy

Old 12.11.2004, 21:07   #79
Moderator
 
acid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2001
Location: South Korea, Gumi
Posts: 7,699
Blog Entries: 16
Rep Power: 8
Default

Looks like Gmail started free pop3 service.

http://gmail.google.com/gmail/help/about_whatsnew.html

Had no chance to check that out myself tho'

Old 12.11.2004, 23:35   #80
Provocative
 
Red Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ilha dos Amores
Posts: 1,491
Rep Power: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid
Looks like Gmail started free pop3 service.

http://gmail.google.com/gmail/help/about_whatsnew.html
Thanks, mate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by acid
Had no chance to check that out myself tho'
Neither did I... it appears they do it in very soft installments...

Old 14.11.2004, 09:19   #81
Moderator
 
acid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2001
Location: South Korea, Gumi
Posts: 7,699
Blog Entries: 16
Rep Power: 8
Default

Finally checked this out. Really works... strange.

Old 14.11.2004, 12:14   #82
Магистр
 
svoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2003
Location: heart of europe
Age: 47
Posts: 718
Rep Power: 5
Default

I don't have it


Old 14.11.2004, 12:58   #83
Moderator
 
acid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2001
Location: South Korea, Gumi
Posts: 7,699
Blog Entries: 16
Rep Power: 8
Default

I have it

thanks a lot
Old 15.11.2004, 19:24   #84
Младенец
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Belgium
Age: 44
Posts: 1
Rep Power: 0
Default thanks a lot

thx acid, now have working gmail account,
you're the best

Old 16.11.2004, 15:09   #85
Provocative
 
Red Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ilha dos Amores
Posts: 1,491
Rep Power: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid
I have it
It took two days more but now... me too!

Old 16.11.2004, 22:19   #86
Магистр
 
svoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2003
Location: heart of europe
Age: 47
Posts: 718
Rep Power: 5
Default

ara vay me 2 jan jan!!! but i don't need it LOL

Old 16.11.2004, 23:36   #87
Provocative
 
Red Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ilha dos Amores
Posts: 1,491
Rep Power: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by svoy
ara vay me 2 jan jan!!! and I don't need it

After the above post, I re-read your other one below
Quote:
Originally Posted by svoy
I don't have it

Now I put a question? Do you want a Gmail account, pal? If so, just PM one of the "agents" - me, for instance, who still have some invitations left, and you'll be "served" with pleasure!

Cheers!
__________________
Red Stone
J'ai besoin de toi,
De tes mains sur moi,
De ton corps doux et chaud,
J'ai envie d'être aimé Domino

From a beautiful love song of the 50s called Domino, music by Louis Ferrari, lyrics by Jacques Plante

Old 17.11.2004, 09:48   #88
Moderator
 
acid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2001
Location: South Korea, Gumi
Posts: 7,699
Blog Entries: 16
Rep Power: 8
Default

Red Stone,
I believe he's got one. What he was talking about is POP3 access.

Old 17.11.2004, 11:00   #89
Магистр
 
svoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2003
Location: heart of europe
Age: 47
Posts: 718
Rep Power: 5
Default

Absolutely Correct ACID!

Old 17.11.2004, 14:58   #90
Provocative
 
Red Stone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Ilha dos Amores
Posts: 1,491
Rep Power: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by svoy
Absolutely Correct ACID!
Sorry Svoy, but I got confused with your
Quote:
ara vay me 2 jan jan!!!
Glad you have it and soon you'll have the POP3 access, I'm sure. They are doing it in phases...
Cheers!
Reply




Реклама:
реклама
Buy text link .

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:05.
Top

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.