Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > General Discussions > News

The Year 2084?
Old 27.09.2004, 18:19   #1
Младенец

Default The Year 2084?

The Year 2084?

i have to redirect visitors to my website becuase i could'nt add table with figures to this thread.

I have decided to write this article to inform the Armenian Diaspora what is really happening in Armenia regarding Immigration based on actual figures from Ministry Immigration, of instead of pure Speculation.

The question is when Armenia will adopt a policy to increase the population and in order to score a higher economical growth

thanks

Old 27.09.2004, 19:36   #2
Студент

I am very concerned about the decrease of the population of Armenia , I have many thoughts regarding this matter and sugesstions , I will go into details at a later date . let's all do our best for now .

Old 28.09.2004, 04:28   #3
the happiest girl

dikranjohn, where did you get those numbers from?

There is one question that I wish I have a answer for. If every Armenian has a real chance to leave for a better place, how many of them would stay?

Old 28.09.2004, 06:26   #4
...overwined...

it's just a brutal calculation...
do you think that the situation in armenia will remain the same till 2084?...

Last edited by noone; 28.09.2004 at 08:00.

Old 28.09.2004, 07:38   #5
Младенец

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsilocybeLarvae
dikranjohn, where did you get those numbers from?

There is one question that I wish I have a answer for. If every Armenian has a real chance to leave for a better place, how many of them would stay?
i got the numbers from THE STATE DEPARTMENT FOR MIGRATION AND REFUGEES OF THE REPUBLIC OF ARMENIA http://www.dmr.am

Old 28.09.2004, 08:59   #6
инсценирующи

Quote:
Originally Posted by noone
it's just a brutal calculation...
sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by noone
do you think that the situation in armenia will remain the same till 2084?...
nah, it seems that it will go from bad to worse, if nobody goes to make some real steps to save the Armenia..

Old 28.09.2004, 15:02   #7
VIP Роджер

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ Xelgen ]
nah, it seems that it will go from bad to worse, if nobody goes to make some real steps to save the Armenia..
What's actually wrong with the situation in Armenia? I do not think the issue is the overall economic situation. Just look at the increasing number of new constructions and car traffic. People definitely get more money. However, there is something else that encourage immigration, but I really do not know that is that.

Old 28.09.2004, 16:33   #8

For having a policy of population increase you must have an ideology of population increase. Today armenia adopted a European ideologies that are based on fanatic individualism, consumerism and sexual libertarianism.

In this insane atmosphere babies don't have any place...

So think first about the causes then consequances...

today bangaldeshies are much poorer than armenians. And today's armenians are much richer than armenians century ago. So the problem is not the money. The problem is mentality

Old 28.09.2004, 19:18   #9
VIP Роджер

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mono
For having a policy of population increase you must have an ideology of population increase. Today armenia adopted a European ideologies that are based on fanatic individualism, consumerism and sexual libertarianism.
Mono, you have mixed something. The issue was migration, not demographic trends. It was the statistic of the migration, but not the public health authorities.

Old 29.09.2004, 21:06   #10
Студент

For starters lets bring back the thousands of Armenian fathers who left Armenia to work in Russia and never came back , never sending money to support thier families , they need to come back home and be real fathers to thier children .
Decrease the red tape that is required to go to Armenia and stablish busnisses by diasporans . abortion clinics should only be available for life saving situations , ( the mothers )
Armenian men may live much longer also if they did not spend such large amount of their income on smoking. Demographics and migration go together

Old 29.09.2004, 21:11   #11
★★★★★★★★★★★★★

hmmmmmmmmmm ......... life is what we choose from ........ nichts zu sagen nur noch Liebe ist die einzige Hilfe

Реклама:
реклама