Go Back   Armenian Knowledge Base > Entertainment > Literary nook

light dream about silence
Old 21.11.2004, 15:48   #1
Младенец

Default light dream about silence

Two kinds of silences exist: silence of unstinting & silence of indifference. The first is the top of any conversation, the second is killing. And when we meet them both together, strong relationship building is in process?

Old 24.11.2004, 19:31   #2
Дошкольник

Quote:
Originally Posted by luli
Two kinds of silences exist: silence of unstinting & silence of indifference. The first is the top of any conversation, the second is killing. And when we meet them both together, strong relationship building is in process?
I am not sure I got it. You have an interesting idea but... Are you sure the last sentence is gramatically correct. Not that I am an English expert, but it doesn't sound right. I hope I didn't discourage you. But I have to warn you - people here are kind of picky

Old 28.11.2004, 11:28   #3
Младенец

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider
I am not sure I got it. You have an interesting idea but... Are you sure the last sentence is gramatically correct. Not that I am an English expert, but it doesn't sound right. I hope I didn't discourage you. But I have to warn you - people here are kind of picky
Yes, I am sure that the last sentence is completely ok, if u r about “?” sign, then it is just because I have decided to put it in the end without changing the affirmative sentence, because I WAS not sure that the strong relationship is being built along with silence, and wanted to know what the others think about.
Anyway, thanks for your comments and warn, and be sure the said opinions never make me discouraged )) and also, it is ok if people here are “kind of picky” as u said, although I didn’t have time to check it out.

Old 28.11.2004, 14:10   #4
Ego coder

silence rulezz. The word costs 1000 £.

Реклама:
реклама